greeneyes

light triad>dark triad
My gf told me that I look like a mix of them jfl, so imma see who mogs
Cillian

Pattinson

@Preston @vaseqmoherad @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @germanlooks @volcelfatcel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, Deleted member 5892, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MANLETprettyBOY, Deleted member 20064, Deleted member 22126 and 13 others
you look more like haynes iirc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, greeneyes and Deleted member 18840
Babowski tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and StrangerDanger
Pattinsons's recessed nasal base looks gross but the rest of them is good looking. I'd probably choose them over the living wax statue that is Cillian

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, Deleted member 22540, terrorblade and 3 others
Pattinson imo. Looks more human

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 5892
Post ur face op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
cillian in these pics.

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes
cillian

imo you look like a combo of cillian and hexum but with a lot less bone mass

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes
Hard one. One part of me wants to say Murphy, but other wants to say Pattinson. It's difficult if not impossible to compare them because:
Murphy - a lot of UEE, Pattinson - minimal UEE (especially in his 20s when he had good hooding of eyes). Both have blue eyes, but Murphy winning in this one because Pattinson's eye color is not impressive at all
Murphy - a lot of bone mass, Pattinson - balance beetwen mass and sharpness. Not too thick and robust, yet still have sharpness and angularity (what actually is more important to be honest even tho mass is still a very cool feature to have)
Murphy - have forward grown maxilla, Pattinson - have recessed maxilla. Murphy have better nose and lips while Pattinson's nose is fucked despite that he did rhinoplasty (but it's not abnormally big or crooked) and his lips is good what's kinda rare for recessed person because of lack of mouth area protrusion
Murphy - better features, look more "alien" Pattinson - better harmony, look more human as Preston said
Murphy - still non-balding at almost 50 years old, while Pattinson is losing his hair at almost 40 years old
Don't like to talk about height, frame e.t.c but it's all obviously goes to Pattinson
In conclusion both are look good but it's literally comparing two different species. Murphy would be worshipped by PSL retards even tho his eye area is not the best (not the worst either tbh. IRL/motion it look good, flaw only in pictures) while Pattinson IS worshipped by a lot of and loved by a lot of women of different age categories since late 2000s

Pattinson imo. Looks more human
Would make Cillian Murphy invisible easily especially with his height and frame despite that all bones thing e.t.c