Face Yoga

Lifemax

Lifemax

Perseverance is everything.
I've recently been researching face yoga. It seems pretty legit as the face fully consists of muscles. It makes sense to me that training them could change the appearance of your face significantly.
I'm currently doing exercises to minimize upper eyelid exposure and to get more positively tilted eyes. I will report back if later.

Has anyone here tried it? What do you guys think of it?

Attachments

• downloadfile-1.png
    downloadfile-1.png
    110.9 KB · Views: 49
  • downloadfile-2.jpg
    downloadfile-2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 39
I've recently been researching face yoga. It seems pretty legit as the face fully consists of muscles. It makes sense to me that training them could change the appearance of your face significantly.
I'm currently doing exercises to minimize upper eyelid exposure and to get more positively tilted eyes. I will report back if later.

I think its cope

Surgerymaxx to ascend

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223, Mansnob and Deleted member 685
I did it and it’s cope tbh

Surgerymax or death

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 2012, InZayn and 1 other person

1528.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Lifemax
can it fix my resting frown? i always look sad because of it.

• +1
Reactions: Lifemax
  • +1
Reactions: Lifemax
Have you come across any exercises that claim to fix sclera show?

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223 and Lifemax
I think the most value lies in the possibility of it being able to correct asymmetry.
I did it and it’s cope tbh

Surgerymax or death
How much effort did you put in and over how long?

I don't see how it wouldn't work at least in some cases.

A root cause of poor posture comes from stiff muscles like hamstrings that need to be stretched regularly to loosen up as well as weak stabilizer muscles and glutes.

Fixing asymmetry on the face could in some instances be the same thing where sleeping on one side of your face has stiffened and/or weakened the muscles involved.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Treasure223, mido the slayer, Lifemax and 2 others
faces are attractive because of bones, not muscles
hypertrophy looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and mido the slayer
Bump to report that this has fixed some minor asymmetries in my face. 100% confirmed. Additional bonus is that I have more control over it which makes me feel more animated and expressive when I interact with people.

At first it only worked temporarily for a few hours but now everything that was bothering me is aligned and I don't do them anymore.

@mido the slayer @Lifemax @nelson @Tiddlywink

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Bump to report that this has fixed some minor asymmetries in my face. 100% confirmed. Additional bonus is that I have more control over it which makes me feel more animated and expressive when I interact with people.

At first it only worked temporarily for a few hours but now everything that was bothering me is aligned and I don't do them anymore.
How long it took? and what exercises to give you more symmetrical nose?

I’m going to try them anyway because I’m desperate

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
can it fix my resting frown? i always look sad because of it.
There's a quick way to find out. Practice SLOWLY raising your eyebrows and then lowering them into a frown. Repeat 20 times.

If your eyebrows are sitting higher immediately after that then yes it will work and it will be permanent if you keep doing the exercises. If you don't see any temporary results right away then probably not.
How long it took? and what exercises to give you more symmetrical nose?

I’m going to try them anyway because I’m desperate

It took less than two weeks of repeating daily about 3-5 times throughout in 10 repetition sets. I started on the 21st when I first saw this thread.

I don't know about nose. If you are talking about nose bridge then face yoga probably won't work.

For nostrils check this out: https://faceyogamethod.com/the-secret-of-nose-reshaping/

Last edited:
all of your asymtry and every stupid shit is becuz of bones. stop coping.

yeah, cuz your face doesnt have muscles right
i got fuck ton of masseters but my face is literal subhuman tier

There's a quick way to find out. Practice SLOWLY raising your eyebrows and then lowering them into a frown. Repeat 20 times.
ill try it out. but how do i make my eyebrows into a frown? and how would that change my resting frown? my mouth has a downward curve at the end.

i mean who the hell believe face youga?? lol are you gymcelling on your face

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface
I'm doing exercises for fuller upper lip/shorter philtrum. Can't get lip lift right now

ill try it out. but how do i make my eyebrows into a frown? and how would that change my resting frown? my mouth has a downward curve at the end.
WTF just slowly lift your eyebrows up like you are surprised then squint them down into a scrunch. Up and down. You don't even have to frown it's mostly lifting you need to worry about.

If your resting frown is due to weakened muscles or bad muscle/brain connection then this will fix it. If your muscles are fine then you need an eyebrow lift.. maybe botox could help.

Frown has nothing to do with mouth. It is purely eyebrow area.

If you want to raise your lip curve:

Last edited:
WTF just slowly lift your eyebrows up like you are surprised then squint them down into a scrunch. Up and down. You don't even have to frown it's mostly lifting you need to worry about.

If your resting frown is due to weakened muscles or bad muscle/brain connection then this will fix it. If your muscles are fine then you need an eyebrow lift.. maybe botox could help.

Frown has nothing to do with mouth. It is purely eyebrow area.

If you want to raise your lip curve:

my lips look like this broskie

Another new sub zero IQ poster
This place is going to shit lately
Ignore list too big
am I on your ignore list yet ?
i mean who the hell believe face youga?? lol are you gymcelling on your face
asymmetry of bones is also often accompanied with asymmetric muscles
atrophy one and make the other a bit stronger and you can fix it zo a certain degree

it helped me, but i did no face yoga (not quite)
I chewed and made it a habit to use the weaker side of jaw more
and I look which bite/position looks the most symmetric and fraud with it

Last edited:
  • +1
I almost fixed my upper eye lid like this just kept putting it back by allowing my non existent browridge take it up

• +1