Facebook dating is the easiest dating app

Ken

Ken

Sphinx
The quality is terrible so it must be the same for the males. Im getting 10 matches a day on it swiping right on every female that doesn't look completely grotesque. If I had no standards and my own place I could slay a landwhale daily. I match with a few decent looking skinny females but they all have colored hair, LGBT flags, tons of piercings, and tattoos.

Its a good option if you are desperate and just want to get laid. Average NT looks will be enough.

This is what the average female on there looks like :

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Fogs average badoo foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 18522 and 4 others
Fogs average badoo foid
Yeah Badoo is the worst dating app ive tried. Extremely low quality and almost no matches. The girl I did meet from their was the closest I ever got to losing my virginity at least.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, LampPostPrime and aBetterMii
Honestly she is above average for fb dating jfl. They look horrendous on there. Walmart tier

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
The quality is terrible so it must be the same for the males. Im getting 10 matches a day on it swiping right on every female that doesn't look completely grotesque. If I had no standards and my own place I could slay a landwhale daily. I match with a few decent looking skinny females but they all have colored hair, LGBT flags, tons of piercings, and tattoos.

Its a good option if you are desperate and just want to get laid. Average NT looks will be enough.

This is what the average female on there looks like :
View attachment 2339106
I would tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ken