Facepuller arrived today; possibility of giving hooded eyes?

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Today i got the BOW facepuller from sandra khan, and when i was testing it out and getting it to fit me i noticed my UEE decreased drastically when i wore it, i played around with it and i found out that the forehead pieces will push downwards on the forehead skin and shift it all downwards; reducing UEE, i do not know if these results will stick after a prolonged use, but if they do they will certainly reduce UEE to a large extent, one downside is that my eyebrow became less positively tilted towards the end and made them look worse

sadly i do not have all the materials needed to begin with the mouth piece yet, theyre expected to be here in the next 3-7 days, literally cannot wait

the maker of the facepuller is 100% mewpilled as she specifically stated in the directions that the facepuller must be angled upwards (for CCW rotation), while 99% of mainstream ortho's who use facepullers for underbites angle the elastics downward, ill make another post about it giving my thoughts when i have it built
Image0

Image1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
Show some pics bro. You know we all have ADHD and if we don't see anything visual, we can't be bothered to compute all that wall of text.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685 and noped
added @Slayerino @noped

Last edited:
20200213 013625

I am still waiting for dental gesso.
This weekend I also need to return to Leroy Merlin to buy bigger bolts

I will use a spray that makes shoes waterproof as orthodontic separator

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 685, draco and 2 others
hooded eyes seems to be mostly fat/skin on the area around the eyes. browridges like shimansky cover the eye but they dont make the crease. Cosmetic eyelid tapes in the asian countries can give you temporarily hooded eyes while wearing them, you just need to experiment a bit with them.
Have seen a lot of dads pictures when younger with a neutral expression and his eyes definitely got hooded due to skin aging.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and goat2x
Today i got the BOW facepuller from sandra khan, and when i was testing it out and getting it to fit me i noticed my UEE decreased drastically when i wore it, i played around with it and i found out that the forehead pieces will push downwards on the forehead skin and shift it all downwards; reducing UEE, i do not know if these results will stick after a prolonged use, but if they do they will certainly reduce UEE to a large extent, one downside is that my eyebrow became less positively tilted towards the end and made them look worse

sadly i do not have all the materials needed to begin with the mouth piece yet, theyre expected to be here in the next 3-7 days, literally cannot wait

the maker of the facepuller is 100% mewpilled as she specifically stated in the directions that the facepuller must be angled upwards (for CCW rotation), while 99% of mainstream ortho's who use facepullers for underbites angle the elastics downward, ill make another post about it giving my thoughts when i have it built
View attachment 265311
View attachment 265312
Facepuller gave me the lotto winning numbers

• JFL
Reactions: draco
Wait so if you have an underbite you angle your rubber bands downwards?

@retard can use combine MSE+BOW for CCW? My concern is that you can't since the MSE implant is on the back of the maxila

Did you buy it from this Sandra Khan bitch?
How many hours a day do you have to use it?