facial changes induced by palatal expansion (Homeblock appliance)

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
[Image: new002.jpg]

( facialdevelopment.blogspot +.com )

Do with this information what you want, you revolting cockroaches.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 616 and 10 others
its for teeth though

changes me

its for teeth though
yeah it does indeed not look that great, lots of teeth tipping involved I think.

But somehow it still produces change in the underlying maxillary structure, so it can't be that bad.

Would die to hear Ronald Ead's opinion on it.

changes me
^ changes him

Whisper

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie
yeah it does indeed not look that great, lots of teeth tipping involved I think.

But somehow it still produces change in the underlying maxillary structure, so it can't be that bad.

^ changes him

View attachment 128941
do supplements like mk4 k2 help with mewing?

• +1
I did it for 3 or 4 months now. Still going strong
nice whats the dosage and what age did you start, basically iam 18 and 2 weeks old and am deciding whether or not to keep buying k2 as it is very expensive i've been on 30mg per day for a month and haven't felt any different(I've even added calcium(from eggshells) vitamin d and magnesium supplements but no difference after a month)
iam also on mk667 which has gotten me to grow from 6'1 to 6'2
you seem like a pretty high IQ individual so please may you grace me with your infinite wisdom
if you want to buy mk667 go look for a SARM store online or try ebay

Last edited:
we need more than the bloc suffix appliances, we need Miniscrew-assisted nonsurgical palatal expansion

^ changes him

View attachment 128941

it does produce width because it changes the position of the teeth in the alveolar matrix, so the pressure points when you bite are different, that's why it causes bone turnover induced changes to the zygomas and orbits. if you don't have any micro screw implant palatal expanders nearby, the bloc series appliances might be your best bet

we need more than the bloc suffix appliances, we need Miniscrew-assisted nonsurgical palatal expansion

it does produce width because it changes the position of the teeth in the alveolar matrix, so the pressure points when you bite are different, that's why it causes bone turnover induced changes to the zygomas and orbits. if you don't have any micro screw implant palatal expanders nearby, the bloc series appliances might be your best bet
first of all we both seem to come from the same position. That is that microscrew appliances like MSE > teeth dragging appliances.

But what exactly makes block appliances better than most other appliances? They all just work with changing the position of the teeth in the alveolar bone.

But yet it seems that homeblock produces far better changes than FAGGA for example.

Last edited:
first of all we both seem to come from the same position. That is that microscrew appliances like MSE > teeth dragging appliances.

But what exactly makes block appliances better than most other appliances? They all just work with changing the position of the teeth in the alveolar bone.

But yet it seems that homeblock produces far better changes than FAGGA for example.
nigga reply to my post

nigga reply to my post
first of all thanks for the flattering words.

All I can say is that you haven't done it long enough. Even easily aquirrable things like mucsles and bodyfat need more than just a month to really be significant. Now imagine bones.

Chew, take the supps, and mew/thumb pull.

Don't forget that the fantastic changes in the girl in the OP came from a never resting, strongpulling appliance that was worn between 4 and 6 months. We can barely compete with that with our own tools.

Btw, split the mk4 throughout the day, don't be an idiot like I used to be and just swallow it all at once.

• +1
first of all thanks for the flattering words.

All I can say is that you haven't done it long enough. Even easily aquirrable things like mucsles and bodyfat need more than just a month to really be significant. Now imagine bones.

Chew, take the supps, and mew/thumb pull.

Don't forget that the fantastic changes in the girl in the OP came from a never resting, strongpulling appliance that was worn between 4 and 6 months. We can barely compete with that with our own tools.

Btw, split the mk4 throughout the day, don't be an idiot like I used to be and just swallow it all at once.
yeh i split the mk4 since it has a half life of like 4 hours but its isnt sustainable for me to be megadosing everyday can i take mk4 like 3 days a week with 45mg doses and eat a bunch calcium all at once instead of taking it everyday what you think?
bro how old are you though like you sound like you're past 18 can you really induce bone growth past a particular age for the face?

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Didn't read/looks exactly the same

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
bro how old are you though like you sound like you're past 18 can you really induce bone growth past a particular age for the face?
I am half a year older than you. And yes, you can induce facial growth at pretty much any age.

Girl in the OP looks above 18 (although no information about her actual age is available.
The homeblock appliance website features another patient who looks to be in his 30s, and he experinced change in facial tructure too (although les severe than girl in OP).

I also have a thread about Ronald Ead coming up, a patient wwho is almost 30 years old, and has experienced facial changes even greater than the girl in the OP. His latest update came out mere hours ago.

• Woah
I am half a year older than you. And yes, you can induce facial growth at pretty much any age.

Girl in the OP looks above 18 (although no information about her actual age is available.
The homeblock appliance website features another patient who looks to be in his 30s, and he experinced change in facial tructure too (although les severe than girl in OP).

I also have a thread about Ronald Ead coming up, a patient wwho is almost 30 years old, and has experienced facial changes even greater than the girl in the OP. His latest update came out mere hours ago.
look forward to seeing this thread why do you think a 30-year-old would have greater results than the teenager in the op

do you mind me asking what your protocol is gonna be for this like do you plan to go through with MSE in your twenties and what else do you plan to do?
basically yes.
I will ask for a customized treatment plan that lasts longer than the usual 2-4 months. A year or possibly even more. Rapid palatal expansion always carries the disadvantage that expansion doesn't happen evenly, especially in adults.

basically yes.
I will ask for a customized treatment plan that lasts longer than the usual 2-4 months. A year or possibly even more. Rapid palatal expansion always carries the disadvantage that expansion doesn't happen evenly, especially in adults.
how will your mandible and the other bones in your face grown if your expanding your mandible rapidly?
my palate is already a lot wider than my mandible and that was just from mewing

how will your mandible and the other bones in your face grown if your expanding your mandible rapidly?
my palate is already a lot wider than my mandible and that was just from mewing
As I said before, I want to stretch the expansion treatment to over one year, making it less rapid.

You know, I have read about the whole mandible issue many contradicting things. Some 3D skull scans show that the mandible actually expands with the maxilla (to a certain extent) in MSE, but there is still a lot of controversy.

I don't know yet. I will have to do more research on it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: draco and HighTierNormie
As I said before, I want to stretch the expansion treatment to over one year, making it less rapid.

You know, I have read about the whole mandible issue many contradicting things. Some 3D skull scans show that the manible actually expands with the maxilla (to a certain extent) in MSE, but there is still a lot of controversy.

I don't know yet. I will have to do more research on it.
is there a way to expand just the mandible?

wtf is wrong with this guys teeth was it MSE?
both FAGGE and MSE.

FAGGA gave him those ginormous gaps right behind his canines, and a portruding mouth.
MSE gave him the gaps in his front teeth.

He's trying to fix his teeth currently.

Treating teeth gaps is usually part of the treatment procedure of MSE.

• +1
both FAGGE and MSE.

FAGGA gave him those ginormous gaps right behind his canines, and aportruding mouth.
MSE gave him the gaps in his front teeth.

He's trying to fix his teeth currently.

Treating teeth gaps is usually part of the treatment procedure of MSE.
this guy must have the widest palate in the world by now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 2227
I had this appliance and I expanded 8+ millimeters.

I had this appliance and I expanded 8+ millimeters.
And? Is there anything more you want us to enlighten about?

Are you trying to have us tipping on our toes?
I am not intimidated by this foul attempt, you sly dog.

Last edited:
Should i ask for a specific palate expander or just say a palate expander. Im 17

Should i ask for a specific palate expander or just say a palate expander. Im 17
You may ask for a kick in the face first

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and shibo
And? Is there anything more you want us to enlighten about?

Are you trying to have us tipping on our toes?
I am not intimidated by this foul attempt, you sly dog.
I started when I was 18 years old. To track whether or not it changed my cheekbones I got an outside calipers. I took measurements at the same place—a centimeter in front of my ears—every month. I started at 137.5mm and a year later, when I finished expanding, I was at 145mm.

Now, this is only one case, but it did effect my facial width. Others might’ve had similar experiences, but I haven’t found any people that have actually measured.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 685 and SayNoToRotting
God damn, how do we know this is trustworthy tho

How is this homeoblock device different from MSE?

why so angry?
I'm just messing with ya. For I have severe concentration disorders and can rarely bother to put effort into replies.

Sincere apologies, I will soon provide you with a study in your PMs.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm just messing with ya. For I have severe concentration disorders and can rarely bother to put effort into replies.

Sincere apologies, I will soon provide you with a study in your PMs.
Alright thx for the effort brother.

@SayNoToRotting
It's less effective, that is for sure.

I would go straight for MSE, this one here was just to show how much even less effective appliances can achieve (in some individulas).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person

i want these lips.... did you made the appliance ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexHeally and ChaddeusPeuterschmit