Facial Debloating Guide: How To Keep Your Face Chiseled At All Times

Was taking it serious till you mentioned Prime and other cope electrolyte drinks (which btw are high asf in sodium) -

I think most people dont understand the use of these elctrolyte drinks (minus prime which is made for dumbass zoomers) - these drinks are high in sodium and are to aid people depleted of electrolytes. Who is the target? Runners. They are running, sweating a lot and losing their ions.

As for potassium, liquid form or the pill is cope. Real food can more than enough cover for potassium - that supplemental has no marginal benefits

Overall; this guide= cope (the only legit part was drinking tons of water)
Ok, good. I might have messed up by not thoroughly analyzing the electrolyte drinks as @ascension! pointed out earlier. Great awareness there.

I provided dietary and supplementary reccomendations so the supplements are for people who think they can supplement for things they can't eat.

But this claim -> Overall; this guide= cope (the only legit part was drinking tons of water) "

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Welp boys, somehow spiking your blood sugar, blood sodium won't do anything to save you lol
Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Diabetics and Sodium-Induced hypertension patients are the ultimate chads it seems.
Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

Even better! Fasting is cope!
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
gum is trash, your gonna want a jawliner. even though I havent used one yet Ive chewed so much gum, including falim gum. not good at all. when your in the gym is it better to do 100 bicep cirls or 10 really hard intense reps to failure. if u want to build mucle its the 10 really hard ones
Interesting , gonna look to getting one. My hollow cheeks and jawline improved a lot with normal gum tho . I noticed stronger jawline despite higher bodyfat when I chew gum regularly .

It's similiar to doing heavy ab training and being visible at higher body fats.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, pneumocystosis and enchanted_elixir
Lars has made like 3 versions of this thread before

There’s probably 50+ versions of the tgread

Complete waste of time
No links, no argument
The Breakfast Club Reaction GIF

Plus, @Lars talked about thyroid health, like taking T3 and T4.

Well I saw the stack you sent me. It's basically potassium, dandelion root, hibiscus and vitamins. Did you read the ingredients of the supplement you sent me?
yes, and because its a blend I dont know why it works so well. although Ive tried like 6 different supplements and none of them has worked better than that one

yes, and because its a blend I dont know why it works so well. although Ive tried like 6 different supplements and none of them has worked better than that one
Would you like to share it with everyone?

So you want me to waste time getting links to prove basic shit jfl
That's how scientific critiques work
The Breakfast Club Reaction GIF

If you can't cite, you can't claim.

Good post, except the water part

Drink when you are thirsty.

Too much water will throw off the electrolyte balance and make you even more bloated.

talking from my own experience, never ever looked so subhuman when one day i decided to drink 4 litres of water

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, Preoximerianas, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
1. You can't looksmax without a good diet (or it makes it much harder). It's not like you can becoming a Terachad with 0 nutrition-maxing.
2. I fixed the dosing ✅ I deliberately chose high absorption liquid supplements for max bioavailabilty.
3. I said why, because water flushes out sodium and makes your body chill out and not go on water retention emergency mode.
4. They have to discipline themselves.
5. @pneumocystosis said he doesn't want to see anyone on this forum talking about it again lol 🤣
1: nah this just isnt true. you cant health max without a good diet but the majority of good looking people have a normal American diet and happen to be in a caloric deficient.

2: ill order some and try it out. although everyone is saying its cope

4: I agree, and intermediated fasting has other great benefits aswell, but when it comes to bloating there are better alternative options than restricting eating for specific times of day or specific days.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Yes, you can have over-developed masseters.
View attachment 1947962
This is an example.

Sorry to hear about your experience with cinnamon.
He looks like a bicycle seat.

From now on I always chew Trident cinnamon sugar-free gums to remove all the bacteria from my mouth and keep my breath good most of the day.

• JFL
1: nah this just isnt true. you cant health max without a good diet but the majority of good looking people have a normal American diet and happen to be in a caloric deficient.
You're right, but healthmaxing makes looksmaxing so much easier.

Would you like to share it with everyone?
I dont have any opinion on the matter, if youd like to include it / share it. thats fine, although I dont specifically want others to know

• +1
He looks like a bicycle seat.

From now on I always chew Trident cinnamon sugar-free gums to remove all the bacteria from my mouth and keep my breath good most of the day.
Well it won't be all the bacteria, cinnamon just removes the most compared to other flavours

@Hiraeth's diuretic supplement

You're right, but healthmaxing makes looksmaxing so much easier.
I disagree, infact I think the looksmaxes with the highest ROI are bad for you, like minoxidil, or any good hair supplement, heightmaxing stuff (if that even works), surgeries, ect.

Ok, good. I might have messed up by not thoroughly analyzing the electrolyte drinks as @ascencion! pointed out earlier. Great awareness there.

I provided dietary and supplementary reccomendations so the supplements are for people who think they can supplement for things they can't eat.

But this claim -> Overall; this guide= cope (the only legit part was drinking tons of water) "

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Welp boys, somehow spiking your blood sugar, blood sodium won't do anything to save you lol
Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Diabetics and Sodium-Induced hypertension patients are the ultimate chads it seems.
Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

Even better! Fasting is cope!
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF
Dumb reply

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern and enchanted_elixir
Good post, except the water part

Drink when you are thirsty.

Too much water will throw off the electrolyte balance and make you even more bloated.

talking from my own experience, never ever looked so subhuman when one day i decided to drink 4 litres of water
Well that's why I added the electrolyte section in the water part.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and twilight
I disagree, infact I think the looksmaxes with the highest ROI are bad for you, like minoxidil, or any good hair supplement, heightmaxing stuff (if that even works), surgeries, ect.
Well, when I mean healthmaxing, I'm talking about things like diet, anti-aging and exercise. I think you're better off doing healthmaxing plus these; like minoxidil, or any good hair supplement, heightmaxing stuff (if that even works), surgeries, ect. Than doing those things alone without healthmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Well, when I mean healthmaxing, I'm talking about things like diet, anti-aging and exercise. I think you're better off doing healthmaxing plus these; like minoxidil, or any good hair supplement, heightmaxing stuff (if that even works), surgeries, ect. Than doing those things alone without healthmaxing.
agreed

• +1
Well it won't be all the bacteria, cinnamon just removes the most compared to other flavours
Well, I'm about to buy a chemical and plastic-free cinnamon toothpaste and mouthwash along with a tongue scraper; one of my first softmaxes in 2023 (still saving to have all of this ar Jan, 1).

• +1
Good thread, if you dont overconsume salt (For example, I only salt my lunch) can you still get debloated? Should you get salt without sodium?

Good thread, if you dont overconsume salt (For example, I only salt my lunch) can you still get debloated? Should you get salt without sodium?
Salt is literally made of sodium lol, You can replace it with spices though like black pepper.

• JFL
Reactions: srkami

Attachments

• 0EACBD6E-1141-4F66-8C52-DE1B4EBCDF5E.jpeg
    0EACBD6E-1141-4F66-8C52-DE1B4EBCDF5E.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3F068DC7-C3CA-4290-9BCA-34F2CB13BB21.jpeg
    3F068DC7-C3CA-4290-9BCA-34F2CB13BB21.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 0
Debloating is pretty easy.

What OP forgot to mentioned is that it is mandatory to have a good amount of bone mass in your face to look while debloating otherwise you will look like a melted icrecream

• +1
Reactions: ascension!, enchanted_elixir and AverageTevvezFan
This guide is missing quite a lot of information, albeit it does a great job of looking at a debloating diet.

Other things which will debloat your face:

Aldactone (a potassium sparing diuretic)

Optimal hormone balance: good thyroid levels, good Testosterone to Estrogen ratio, low levels of prolactin and cortisol

Sauna (allegedly)

Daily exercise/cardio

Getting enough sleep

Facial massages (allegedly)

Caffeine (appetite suppression and mild diuretic)

Water fasting 24hrs before a party or event (allegedly)

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Preoximerianas, ascension! and 1 other person
good thread, i'll try it and make a before/after to keep you updated if it works

• +1
You are not bloated you are recessed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension! and enchanted_elixir
I forgot to mention, this only looks good with bones. I am a boneless normie and I’m currently seeing if I would look better debloated for parties and shit but ultimately it’s only worth committing to all of these steps and measures if you have the bone structure for it. So for me I’m only going full throttle on debloating after I get my bimax

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and enchanted_elixir
Facial Debloating Guide: How To Keep Your Face Chiseled At All Times
View attachment 1947810

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Potassium
  • Carbohydrates, Sugar & Sodium
  • Electrolytes & Water
  • Fasting/Intermittent Fasting
  • @enchanted_elixir, I'm a lazy ass bitch and I need a TL;DR
Introduction

Disclaimer: This guide ASSUMES that you aren't overweight or high body fat, just bloated.

Bloating is a really bad thing for your facial aesthetics because it hides your bone structure, without the bone structure providing you with good bone definition, it makes your face look less defined, more rounded and you also can't get those hollow cheeks either.

View attachment 1947821

An example of how bloating descends you. The person here is Tom Cruise.

View attachment 1947815
Hollow cheeks can't occur on a bloated face. Also, notice how the lack of bloat on these guys' face allows their faces to be chiseled.

Potassium
One of the first thing you can do to fix your bloating is to increase your potassium levels. High levels of potassium encourages your body to remove the sodium (one of the biggest culprits of bloating) out of the body. It's a naturally-occuring diuretic (A diuretic is an agent that removed sodium out of the body)

According to this article on www.heart.org, the foods with the highest amounts of potassium are... (the ones in bold are my recommendations)

• Avocados
  • Potatoes
  • Greens
  • Spinach
  • Mushrooms
  • Lima beans
  • Peas
  • Tomatoes, tomato juice and tomato sauce
  • Oranges and orange juice
  • Cantaloupe and honeydew melon
  • Grapefruit and grapefruit juice (talk to your healthcare provider if you’re taking a cholesterol-lowering drug)
  • Prunes and prune juice (This stuff is disgusting, and it's a laxative as well)
  • Apricots and apricot juice
  • Raisins and dates
  • Fat-free or low-fat (1 percent) milk
  • Fat-free yogurt
  • Halibut
  • Tuna
  • Molasses
  • Watermelon (Added this myself)
  • Coconut Water (I added this one myself)
View attachment 1947853
You could also take liquid potassium supplements as well. Liquid supplements have a higher bio-availability (meaning more of it reaches your bloodstream), compared to pill-form potassium.

Some links for liquid potassium (once per day, dosages on back of each supplement)

Carbohydrates, Sugar and Sodium (Salt)
Both carbohydrates (especially refined carbohydrates) and excess sugars (especially added sugars) which both turn to glucose, have bloating effects on your body as they spike your blood sugar. One thing that carbohydrates like sugar (glucose) do is that it draws water from your body, or prevents it from being absorbed properly.

Sodium on the other hand literally leeches water like a sponge...

What these three demons do to your body is this...

Oh My God Reaction GIF by Laff

"WE'RE LOW ON WATER, WE GOT TOO MUCH GLUCOSE AND SODIUM RUNNING IN THE BLOOD LEECHING OUR WATER, QUICK STORE AS MUCH WATER AS POSSIBLE, ESPECIALLY IN THE FACE! WE DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

shock wow GIF by Pringles

Episode 18 GIF by The Simpsons

Now you have a bloated face because your body is more freaked about about it's water supply than an African child is about his water supply...

Choose one. The chiseled face or the 24 pack donuts or the sodium-loaded bread you got.

Electrolytes & Water
It is absolutely critical as f**k to consume water, and loads of it everyday. Water flushes the sodium out of the body and lowers your sodium levels. An ample amount of water also chills out the body so it isn't worried about having to retain water and make your face bloated or puffy.

My Recommendation: 3-4 liters of water a day, 2-3 Liters of Electrolyte Drinks.

Water Douse GIF

200.gif

Bonus: Add electrolytes in your water or drink an electrolyte loaded drink like Prime, Powerade or Gatorade as electrolyes not only LITERALLY taste more hydrating, but it actually hydrates your body better. Meaning it takes less of an electrolyte-loaded drink like Gatorade to hydrate your body compared to regular water.

View attachment 1947901
View attachment 1947902

View attachment 1947903
There are many more kinds of electrolyte powders, not only this one! Look through your local store or look on Amazon for one that you like!

Fasting/Intermittent Fasting
To put it very simply, when you fast (intermittently or over a 24 hour period) your glucose, fat and sodium levels go down, de-bloating your face. Maybe @Amnesia was kind of right when he said if you aren't constantly starving, you aren't good looking.

View attachment 1947921

According to this scientific paper (Weinsier, 1971) it states "Sodium excretion is also enhanced early in fasting, declining progressively to between 1 and 15 mEq/day, losses that persist even through prolonged caloric deprivation. The losses exceed those with salt restriction alone."

And this article, it says the following about glucose "Scientists know that insulin resistance improves with calorie restriction. After a period of fasting, insulin sensitivity increases, and insulin levels decrease. These changes result in improved blood sugar levels both during fasting and shortly after eating."

@enchanted_elixir, I'm a lazy ass bitch and I need a TL;DR
  • Minimize sodium and sugar ⬇️
  • Lower your carbohydrate intake ⬇️
  • Drink a lot of water, electrolyte-loaded drinks are even better ⬆️
  • Raise your potassium levels ⬆️
  • Do some intermittent fasting ⬆️
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension!@capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Works Cited
  1. A primer on potassium. www.heart.org. (2022, July 22). Retrieved November 12, 2022, from https://www.heart.org/en/healthy-living/healthy-eating/eat-smart/sodium/potassium
  2. Weinsier, R. L. (1971, February 1). Fasting-a review with emphasis on the electrolytes. The American Journal of Medicine. Retrieved November 12, 2022, from https://www.amjmed.com/article/0002-9343(71)90152-5/fulltext#relatedArticles
  3. MediLexicon International. (n.d.). Diabetes and intermittent fasting: Benefits and risks. Medical News Today. Retrieved November 12, 2022, from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/intermittent-fasting-type-2-diabetes

barack Allah ufikum for the thread , Allah y bagel !!! Enchanted Elixir thanx

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, ascension! and Deleted member 22126
This guide is missing quite a lot of information, albeit it does a great job of looking at a debloating diet.

Other things which will debloat your face:

Aldactone (a potassium sparing diuretic)

Optimal hormone balance: good thyroid levels, good Testosterone to Estrogen ratio, low levels of prolactin and cortisol

Sauna (allegedly)

Daily exercise/cardio

Getting enough sleep

Facial massages (allegedly)

Caffeine (appetite suppression and mild diuretic)

Water fasting 24hrs before a party or event (allegedly)
Where will people find Aldactone w/o a prescription lol
Thyroid is also important as well, @Lars mentioned that.

Thanks for the info!

Isn't taking a diuretic when needed better than hardcore maintaining these everyday?

Isn't taking a diuretic when needed better than hardcore maintaining these everyday?
Diuretics can solve some aspects of bloating, sometimes all of it. But you still have things like glucose and dehydration which cause bloating as well.

Maybe I have god tier genes but carbs have no effect on my face bloat as they only bloat my stomach a bit and muscles look bigger - whereas sodium is the one that bloats my face only.

• +1
enchanted_elixir tier thread.
high quality and highly informative as usual.
may have added a small section on furosemide but there's not much explanation needed. Just dont take it every day. Only take it when you need to be chiseled.
Also, vasoconstriction is important and can be achieved with caffeine. Regular alcohol consumption causes (semi-permanent) vasodilation (ie vessel expansion) and thus saggy skin.

Blabla aside, I hope people will actually take action.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and enchanted_elixir
enchanted_elixir tier thread.
high quality and highly informative as usual.
may have added a small section on furosemide but there's not much explanation needed. Just dont take it every day. Only take it when you need to be chiseled.
Also, vasoconstriction is important and can be achieved with caffeine. Regular alcohol consumption causes (semi-permanent) vasodilation (ie vessel expansion) and thus saggy skin.

Blabla aside, I hope people will actually take action.
I hope so to.
Thanks for the kind words!

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis