Facial Debloating Guide: How To Keep Your Face Chiseled At All Times

Already do most of this :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
This guide is missing quite a lot of information, albeit it does a great job of looking at a debloating diet.

Other things which will debloat your face:

Aldactone (a potassium sparing diuretic)

Optimal hormone balance: good thyroid levels, good Testosterone to Estrogen ratio, low levels of prolactin and cortisol

Sauna (allegedly)

Daily exercise/cardio

Getting enough sleep

Facial massages (allegedly)

Caffeine (appetite suppression and mild diuretic)

Water fasting 24hrs before a party or event (allegedly)
isnt Aldactone an anti acne prescribed for women ? wouldnt be dangerous for men since it fucks with androgens and might feminize you

Ive done most of this stuff already. Im ngl the only things that i noticed do anything for me mostly for me was drinking a shit ton of water, calorie deficit and cardio everyday (at least 30 mins). Lowering salt and increasing potassium did jackshit for me.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
isnt Aldactone an anti acne prescribed for women ? wouldnt be dangerous for men since it fucks with androgens and might feminize you
‘No significant differences were found between spironolactone and placebo cycles in serum levels of LH, FSH, prolactin, estradiol, progesterone, androstenedione, total testosterone, sex-hormone binding globulin (SHBG), unbound testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulphate (DHEAS), cortisol, potassium and sodium.’

You led me to research this further and find this study, which disproves both your claim that it would be bad for hormone balance, and my claim that it would be good for debloating. So thank you.

‘No significant differences were found between spironolactone and placebo cycles in serum levels of LH, FSH, prolactin, estradiol, progesterone, androstenedione, total testosterone, sex-hormone binding globulin (SHBG), unbound testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulphate (DHEAS), cortisol, potassium and sodium.’

You led me to research this further and find this study, which disproves both your claim that it would be bad for hormone balance, and my claim that it would be good for debloating. So thank you.
You might be right when it comes to hormone but Its litteraly listed as a diuretic to treat fluid build up on wikipedia
Screenshot 20221127 142010 Chrome

You might be right when it comes to hormone but Its litteraly listed as a diuretic to treat fluid build up on wikipedia
View attachment 1970496
Yeah I get that but how the fuck does it do that if it has no effects on serum concentrations of potassium or sodium??

Yeah I get that but how the fuck does it do that if it has no effects on serum concentrations of potassium or sodium??
Its a potassium sparing diuretic
Spironolactone is a potassium-sparing diuretic (water pill). It prevents your body from absorbing too much salt and keeps your potassium levels from getting too low. This medicine is also used to treat or prevent hypokalemia (low potassium levels in the blood).

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
View attachment 1947810

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Potassium
  • Carbohydrates, Sugar & Sodium
  • Electrolytes & Water
  • Fasting/Intermittent Fasting
  • @enchanted_elixir, I'm a lazy ass bitch and I need a TL;DR
Introduction

Disclaimer: This guide ASSUMES that you aren't overweight or high body fat, just bloated.

Bloating is a really bad thing for your facial aesthetics because it hides your bone structure, without the bone structure providing you with good bone definition, it makes your face look less defined, more rounded and you also can't get those hollow cheeks either.

View attachment 1947821

An example of how bloating descends you. The person here is Tom Cruise.

View attachment 1947815
Hollow cheeks can't occur on a bloated face. Also, notice how the lack of bloat on these guys' face allows their faces to be chiseled.

Potassium
One of the first thing you can do to fix your bloating is to increase your potassium levels. High levels of potassium encourages your body to remove the sodium (one of the biggest culprits of bloating) out of the body. It's a naturally-occuring diuretic (A diuretic is an agent that removed sodium out of the body)

According to this article on www.heart.org, the foods with the highest amounts of potassium are... (the ones in bold are my recommendations)

• Avocados
  • Potatoes
  • Greens
  • Spinach
  • Mushrooms
  • Lima beans
  • Peas
  • Tomatoes, tomato juice and tomato sauce
  • Oranges and orange juice
  • Cantaloupe and honeydew melon
  • Grapefruit and grapefruit juice (talk to your healthcare provider if you’re taking a cholesterol-lowering drug)
  • Prunes and prune juice (This stuff is disgusting, and it's a laxative as well)
  • Apricots and apricot juice
  • Raisins and dates
  • Fat-free or low-fat (1 percent) milk
  • Fat-free yogurt
  • Halibut
  • Tuna
  • Molasses
  • Watermelon (Added this myself)
  • Coconut Water (I added this one myself)
View attachment 1947853
You could also take liquid potassium supplements as well. Liquid supplements have a higher bio-availability (meaning more of it reaches your bloodstream), compared to pill-form potassium.

Some links for liquid potassium (once per day, dosages on back of each supplement)

Carbohydrates, Sugar and Sodium (Salt)
Both carbohydrates (especially refined carbohydrates) and excess sugars (especially added sugars) which both turn to glucose, have bloating effects on your body as they spike your blood sugar. One thing that carbohydrates like sugar (glucose) do is that it draws water from your body, or prevents it from being absorbed properly.

Sodium on the other hand literally leeches water like a sponge...

What these three demons do to your body is this...

Oh My God Reaction GIF by Laff

"WE'RE LOW ON WATER, WE GOT TOO MUCH GLUCOSE AND SODIUM RUNNING IN THE BLOOD LEECHING OUR WATER, QUICK STORE AS MUCH WATER AS POSSIBLE, ESPECIALLY IN THE FACE! WE DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

shock wow GIF by Pringles

Episode 18 GIF by The Simpsons

Now you have a bloated face because your body is more freaked about about it's water supply than an African child is about his water supply...

Choose one. The chiseled face or the 24 pack donuts or the sodium-loaded bread you got.

Electrolytes & Water
It is absolutely critical as f**k to consume water, and loads of it everyday. Water flushes the sodium out of the body and lowers your sodium levels. An ample amount of water also chills out the body so it isn't worried about having to retain water and make your face bloated or puffy.

My Recommendation: 3-4 liters of water a day, 2-3 Liters of Electrolyte Drinks.

Water Douse GIF

200.gif

Bonus: Add electrolytes in your water or drink an electrolyte loaded drink like Prime, Powerade or Gatorade as electrolyes not only LITERALLY taste more hydrating, but it actually hydrates your body better. Meaning it takes less of an electrolyte-loaded drink like Gatorade to hydrate your body compared to regular water.

View attachment 1947901
View attachment 1947902

View attachment 1947903
There are many more kinds of electrolyte powders, not only this one! Look through your local store or look on Amazon for one that you like!

Fasting/Intermittent Fasting
To put it very simply, when you fast (intermittently or over a 24 hour period) your glucose, fat and sodium levels go down, de-bloating your face. Maybe @Amnesia was kind of right when he said if you aren't constantly starving, you aren't good looking.

View attachment 1947921

According to this scientific paper (Weinsier, 1971) it states "Sodium excretion is also enhanced early in fasting, declining progressively to between 1 and 15 mEq/day, losses that persist even through prolonged caloric deprivation. The losses exceed those with salt restriction alone."

And this article, it says the following about glucose "Scientists know that insulin resistance improves with calorie restriction. After a period of fasting, insulin sensitivity increases, and insulin levels decrease. These changes result in improved blood sugar levels both during fasting and shortly after eating."

@enchanted_elixir, I'm a lazy ass bitch and I need a TL;DR
  • Minimize sodium and sugar ⬇️
  • Lower your carbohydrate intake ⬇️
  • Drink a lot of water, electrolyte-loaded drinks are even better ⬆️
  • Raise your potassium levels ⬆️
  • Do some intermittent fasting ⬆️
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension!@capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Works Cited
  1. A primer on potassium. www.heart.org. (2022, July 22). Retrieved November 12, 2022, from https://www.heart.org/en/healthy-living/healthy-eating/eat-smart/sodium/potassium
  2. Weinsier, R. L. (1971, February 1). Fasting-a review with emphasis on the electrolytes. The American Journal of Medicine. Retrieved November 12, 2022, from https://www.amjmed.com/article/0002-9343(71)90152-5/fulltext#relatedArticles
  3. MediLexicon International. (n.d.). Diabetes and intermittent fasting: Benefits and risks. Medical News Today. Retrieved November 12, 2022, from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/intermittent-fasting-type-2-diabetes

Stopped reading at "fat free milk/fat free yogurt".
Please off yourself, Jewboy.

View attachment 1947810

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Potassium
  • Electrolytes & Water
Introduction

Disclaimer: This guide ASSUMES that you aren't overweight or high body fat, just bloated.

Bloating is a really bad thing for your facial aesthetics because it hides your bone structure, without the bone structure providing you with good bone definition, it makes your face look less defined, more rounded and you also can't get those hollow cheeks either.

View attachment 1947821

View attachment 1947815
Hollow cheeks can't occur on a bloated face. Also, notice how the lack of bloat on these guys' face allows their faces to be chiseled.

Potassium
One of the first thing you can do to fix your bloating is to increase your potassium levels. High levels of potassium encourages your body to remove the sodium (one of the biggest culprits of bloating) out of the body. It's a naturally-occuring diuretic (A diuretic is an agent that removed sodium out of the body)

According to this article on www.heart.org, the foods with the highest amounts of potassium are... (the ones in bold are my recommendations)

• Avocados
  • Potatoes
  • Greens
  • Spinach
  • Mushrooms
  • Lima beans
  • Peas
  • Grapefruit and grapefruit juice (talk to your healthcare provider if you’re taking a cholesterol-lowering drug)
  • Prunes and prune juice (This stuff is disgusting, and it's a laxative as well)
  • Raisins and dates
  • Fat-free yogurt
  • Halibut
  • Tuna
  • Molasses
View attachment 1947853
You could also take liquid potassium supplements as well. Liquid supplements have a higher bio-availability (meaning more of it reaches your bloodstream), compared to pill-form potassium.

Some links for liquid potassium (once per day, dosages on back of each supplement)

Both carbohydrates (especially refined carbohydrates) and excess sugars (especially added sugars) which both turn to glucose, have bloating effects on your body as they spike your blood sugar. One thing that carbohydrates like sugar (glucose) do is that it draws water from your body, or prevents it from being absorbed properly.

"WE'RE LOW ON WATER, WE GOT TOO MUCH GLUCOSE AND SODIUM RUNNING IN THE BLOOD LEECHING OUR WATER, QUICK STORE AS MUCH WATER AS POSSIBLE, ESPECIALLY IN THE FACE! WE DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

Now you have a bloated face because your body is more freaked about about it's water supply than an African child is about his water supply...

Choose one. The chiseled face or the 24 pack donuts or the sodium-loaded bread you got.

Electrolytes & Water
It is absolutely critical as f**k to consume water, and loads of it everyday. Water flushes the sodium out of the body and lowers your sodium levels. An ample amount of water also chills out the body so it isn't worried about having to retain water and make your face bloated or puffy.

Water Douse GIF

200.gif

Bonus: Add electrolytes in your water or drink an electrolyte loaded drink like Prime, Powerade or Gatorade as electrolyes not only LITERALLY taste more hydrating, but it actually hydrates your body better. Meaning it takes less of an electrolyte-loaded drink like Gatorade to hydrate your body compared to regular water.

View attachment 1947901
View attachment 1947902

View attachment 1947903
There are many more kinds of electrolyte powders, not only this one! Look through your local store or look on Amazon for one that you like!

To put it very simply, when you fast (intermittently or over a 24 hour period) your glucose, fat and sodium levels go down, de-bloating your face. Maybe @Amnesia was kind of right when he said if you aren't constantly starving, you aren't good looking.

View attachment 1947921

According to this scientific paper (Weinsier, 1971) it states "Sodium excretion is also enhanced early in fasting, declining progressively to between 1 and 15 mEq/day, losses that persist even through prolonged caloric deprivation. The losses exceed those with salt restriction alone."

And this article, it says the following about glucose "Scientists know that insulin resistance improves with calorie restriction. After a period of fasting, insulin sensitivity increases, and insulin levels decrease. These changes result in improved blood sugar levels both during fasting and shortly after eating."

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension!@capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Works Cited
  1. A primer on potassium. www.heart.org. (2022, July 22). Retrieved November 12, 2022, from https://www.heart.org/en/healthy-living/healthy-eating/eat-smart/sodium/potassium
  2. Weinsier, R. L. (1971, February 1). Fasting-a review with emphasis on the electrolytes. The American Journal of Medicine. Retrieved November 12, 2022, from https://www.amjmed.com/article/0002-9343(71)90152-5/fulltext#relatedArticles
  3. MediLexicon International. (n.d.). Diabetes and intermittent fasting: Benefits and risks. Medical News Today. Retrieved November 12, 2022, from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/intermittent-fasting-type-2-diabetes

Oh just now I realized OP is @enchanted_elixir so I'm going to be nice cuz I like him: animal fat is the healthiest thing ever, no need to avoid it 😊

Ok, good. I might have messed up by not thoroughly analyzing the electrolyte drinks as @ascension! pointed out earlier. Great awareness there.

I provided dietary and supplementary reccomendations so the supplements are for people who think they can supplement for things they can't eat.

But this claim -> Overall; this guide= cope (the only legit part was drinking tons of water) "

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Welp boys, somehow spiking your blood sugar, blood sodium won't do anything to save you lol
Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Diabetics and Sodium-Induced hypertension patients are the ultimate chads it seems.
Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

Even better! Fasting is cope!
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF
i dont understand overdosing on water without sweating. I always drink a shit ton in winter but i never sweat so i just look more bloated

Its a potassium sparing diuretic
Spironolactone is a potassium-sparing diuretic (water pill). It prevents your body from absorbing too much salt and keeps your potassium levels from getting too low. This medicine is also used to treat or prevent hypokalemia (low potassium levels in the blood).
where can i get this

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Just go on a 5 day stimulant binge

• Love it
Reactions: marek937
na dude, why did I read all of that just for you to recommend retarded YouTuber junk. stopping right there, big disappointment.

Next you gonna recommend BeastBurgers to turn everyone into a Chris:
NzY1MzFkODI5ZWQ3

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Solar and Tallooksmaxxer
what causes post-ejaculation face bloating/puffy look? Is it elevated prolactin or histamines? Some sort of neurological dysregulation that seems to be affecting non NT people (like the ones who post on nofap/SR/Looksmax) more than the average man who can jerk off 3 times a day and look like a model

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Lol isn’t Gatorade full of sugar 🤔🤔

Also why not eat bananas for potassium 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

So un salted fries (potatoes) unbloat you ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Lol isn’t Gatorade full of sugar 🤔🤔

Also why not eat bananas for potassium 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

So un salted fries (potatoes) unbloat you ?
U can get sugar free Gatorade

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
bro really told people to drink prime:lul:

Cope it's all genetics.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24410, Deleted member 23115, Detective and 1 other person
what causes post-ejaculation face bloating/puffy look? Is it elevated prolactin or histamines? Some sort of neurological dysregulation that seems to be affecting non NT people (like the ones who post on nofap/SR/Looksmax) more than the average man who can jerk off 3 times a day and look like a model
I noticed that too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
insanely bad thread literally reads like a parody

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
I think that @garoupilled_ has the best debloating guide on this forum
Super lengthy but useful typa thing

I drink more milk than Water a day is that a problem

This is basically the best things you can do for maximum facial leanness, however you will also look like a stick insect if you’re natty as low carbs and salt will make you look skinny.

But it doesn’t matter as face > body anyway.

Time to get lean face like my ancient aryan ancestors

View attachment 1947810

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Potassium
  • Electrolytes & Water
Introduction

View attachment 1947821

View attachment 1947815

Potassium

• Avocados
  • Potatoes
  • Greens
  • Spinach
  • Mushrooms
  • Lima beans
  • Peas
  • Raisins and dates
  • Fat-free yogurt
  • Halibut
  • Tuna
  • Molasses
View attachment 1947853

Electrolytes & Water

Water Douse GIF

200.gif

View attachment 1947901
View attachment 1947902

View attachment 1947903

View attachment 1947921

Works Cited

bloating is cope. do u think david gandy woories bout muh bloating. no just get lean theory

Damn my mum always makes loads of potatoes now I realise why my face is so lean (and hers too she has hollow cheeks)

bloating is cope. do u think david gandy woories bout muh bloating. no just get lean theory
stfu ur actually so annoying even ppl like berret had to debloat

stfu ur actually so annoying even ppl like berret had to debloat
do u think tiktok pretty boys worry about blaoting? no. there jsut lean as hell

Drink this for electrolytes, cheap and very well dosed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
thanks for the advice bhai

is it better to intake more fat (like olive oil) or more carbs (like black/red rice)?

We should avoid sodium but drink 2-3 litres of electrolyte drinks which contain 10-270 milligrams of sodium depending on the brand. Sodium is an electrolyte, so if we are going heavy on the electrolytes we need to make sure that we are not going heavy on sodium (Prime hydration has the least sodium content (10mg) and the highest potassium content (700mg) out of most electrolyte drink brands).

View attachment 1947810

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Potassium
  • Electrolytes & Water
Introduction

View attachment 1947821

View attachment 1947815

Potassium

• Avocados
  • Potatoes
  • Greens
  • Spinach
  • Mushrooms
  • Lima beans
  • Peas
  • Raisins and dates
  • Fat-free yogurt
  • Halibut
  • Tuna
  • Molasses
View attachment 1947853

Electrolytes & Water

Water Douse GIF

200.gif

View attachment 1947901
View attachment 1947902

View attachment 1947903

View attachment 1947921

Works Cited

@Sondern, critiques? You implied through your recent conversations with me that you know more. I'd appreciate a good critique of this and will evaluate this thread's worthiness of being in the BOTB section accordingly.

thnks bro, you have no idea how i needed that, i have like 13% bodyfat but i dont know how the fuck my face is bloated all the time

As always, a banger thread from @enchanted_elixir

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
@Sondern, critiques? You implied through your recent conversations with me that you know more. I'd appreciate a good critique of this and will evaluate this thread's worthiness of being in the BOTB section accordingly.
My main problem is you didnt include a lot of other methods and the methods that you did include technically work, but no ones going to do them.

Ill break it down. Although before i get into specifics id like to mention. Trying to be debloated 24/7 is already a losing game, I think a better way to attack the issue would be by trying to get a debloated effect on the most important times of the day. For most ppl its gonna be right before work or school in the morning. and then at night if your going out / on special occasions.

• Potassium
This is the best part of the thread IMO, because it does work but I think the method you suggest is completely dog 💩. Telling people to just "eat these foods" and list them is completely useless IMO.
If i just give you a list of "foods to eat" no one is actually going to remember write down or buy those foods. And even if they do after they realise they aren't debloated at all (cuz the foods don't even work) then they will never do it again.
Telling people "these foods have delobating properties" and then giving them a list is like telling a fat person "these foods will help you lose weight" but we all know the next month they still gonna be fat, because we didnt give them actionable steps or routines/implementation.

And from eating some of these food personally, I know they barely even debloat you. For example, I'm a huge Avocados fan. I would eat like 2-3 daily as a kid. My face never debloated from eating them. Ive done some research into "foods that debloat you" a big one was watermelon and then i lookup the dose and you have to eat like 5 watermelons a day to get any results. For that reason, i NEVER recommend eating specific foods for debloating

Potassium supplementation is the best part of this thread IMO, although i think you should have gone into so much more depth, and if you havent taken it then its gonna be super hard to. (which is what i mean by most of the time you need to do it to get that deep understanding)
I already explained. in that potassium part, just saying eat less of this, eat more of this. everyone reads it, gets a mental masturbation dopamine hit, and then forgets the advice 30 seconds later.
Also everyone's gonna eat carbs, and sugar anyways.

• Electrolytes & Water
This is pure cope IMO. Your not gonna look that debloated from drinking a lot of water from my experiences. And the electrolyte advice is misused aswell IMO. no one talks about electrolytes when debloated so good for you on this part. but the context is bad. electrolytes are important for cramping and mitigating the side effects of debloating.

Barley works from my experience, ain't no one doing that anyways

Again, i don't think anyone is doing any of this lol. Max they might do is take a supplement and I don't even believe potassium is the best thing to take.

As far as the information you missed, ill dm you all the extra tricks that you missed if you want. there's a couple ones that work pretty well
I was bloated for like 8 months on mk when I took it and i had to try some unconventional stuff to fix it. Like taking real debloat medication which cramped me up and gave me the side effects of debloating.

Last id like to say, im developing my own debloating supplement, and the knowledge i had before compared to now is similar to this. So im not actually trying to destroy your thread or anything. I just think its basic 101 repeated knowledge that chatgpt could write now that I've looked into it so much.

Hope this helped
Wolf of wall street leonardo wine glass josvrz7e6kw73ozx

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
is it better to intake more fat (like olive oil) or more carbs (like black/red rice)?
Well I don't think fat matters that much, just take less carbs.
You can keep your current fat intake, just lower your carb intake.

My main problem is you didnt include a lot of other methods and the methods that you did include technically work, but no ones going to do them.

Ill break it down. Although before i get into specifics id like to mention. Trying to be debloated 24/7 is already a losing game, I think a better way to attack the issue would be by trying to get a debloated effect on the most important times of the day. For most ppl its gonna be right before work or school in the morning. and then at night if your going out / on special occasions.

• Potassium
This is the best part of the thread IMO, because it does work but I think the method you suggest is completely dog 💩. Telling people to just "eat these foods" and list them is completely useless IMO.
If i just give you a list of "foods to eat" no one is actually going to remember write down or buy those foods. And even if they do after they realise they aren't debloated at all (cuz the foods don't even work) then they will never do it again.
Telling people "these foods have delobating properties" and then giving them a list is like telling a fat person "these foods will help you lose weight" but we all know the next month they still gonna be fat, because we didnt give them actionable steps or routines/implementation.

And from eating some of these food personally, I know they barely even debloat you. For example, I'm a huge Avocados fan. I would eat like 2-3 daily as a kid. My face never debloated from eating them. Ive done some research into "foods that debloat you" a big one was watermelon and then i lookup the dose and you have to eat like 5 watermelons a day to get any results. For that reason, i NEVER recommend eating specific foods for debloating

Potassium supplementation is the best part of this thread IMO, although i think you should have gone into so much more depth, and if you havent taken it then its gonna be super hard to. (which is what i mean by most of the time you need to do it to get that deep understanding)
I already explained. in that potassium part, just saying eat less of this, eat more of this. everyone reads it, gets a mental masturbation dopamine hit, and then forgets the advice 30 seconds later.

• Electrolytes & Water
This is pure cope IMO. Your not gonna look that debloated from drinking a lot of water from my experiences. And the electrolyte advice is misused aswell IMO. no one talks about electrolytes when debloated so good for you on this part. but the context is bad. electrolytes are important for cramping and mitigating the side effects of debloating.

Again, i don't think anyone is doing any of this lol. Max they might do is take a supplement and I don't even believe potassium is the best thing to take.

As far as the information you missed, ill dm you all the extra tricks that you missed if you want. there's a couple ones that work pretty well
I was bloated for like 8 months on mk when I took it and i had to try some unconventional stuff to fix it. Like taking real debloat medication which cramped me up and gave me the side effects of debloating.

Last id like to say, im developing my own debloating supplement, and the knowledge i had before compared to now is similar to this. So im not actually trying to destroy your thread or anything. I just think its basic 101 repeated knowledge that chatgpt could write now that I've looked into it so much.

Hope this helped
View attachment 2556369
Just wanted to validate the thread, thanks for the input. It's getting relegated.

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern

• Potassium

• Electrolytes & Water

Hope this helped
View attachment 2556369
Dm me your methods

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern