Facial development transformation over 3.5 years

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Something about my ratios is different, still have nct but seems to be better than before. Also had braces and mouth breathed up to this point (15-16). I stopped mouth breathing a year ago (17) and corrected tounge posture. Also note that my body posture during development was perfect and I was only concerned about that for some reason, so this might be why my maxilla isn’t insanely downswung.

CB283E1D DB72 48A2 9556 EE6880AFCB04

58E36B24 820F 40B8 948C 8F23E106A687

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
it’s crazy how much of a personality change u got when u cut ur hair tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 4310, chadpreetcel123 and 5 others
bracecel

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
would kill for your hair tbh ngql

• JFL
looking good man, congrats on your transformation. you also seem like a good guy to be friends with, you know, i just want a friend who skates tbh.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2846
it’s crazy how much of a personality change u got when u cut ur hair tbh.
True. People used to assumed I smoked weed 24/7 when I’d never smoked in my life.

• JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Prettyboy

But that nct failos you ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Luke LLL
im 99 percent sure thats my debate class

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2846
True. People used to assumed I smoke weed 24/7 when I’ve never smoked in my life.
yeah when i had “long hair” ppl always called me a stoner and shit even tho i barely smoked. it was annoying

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Luke LLL
looking good man, congrats on your transformation. you also seem like a good guy to be friends with, you know, i just want a friend who skates tbh.
We are friends bro. Pm me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and her
Bro miring. Prettyboy potential. Should of stylemaxx and lose some fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
hair looks good, mirin.

frauded pic

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Luke LLL
If i were to soley judge by first pic I would have said its over, but this is a decent transformation.

Not that good for.3.5 years considering the first pic is your worse pic and the second your best pic. How about your facepuller guide ?

Not that good for.3.5 years considering the first pic is your worse pic and the second your best pic. How about your facepuller guide ?
Keep in mind I was mouth breathing my whole life up until 6 months ago. I stopped and fixed tounge posture at that point. The guide is coming, 90% of the items are in possession. Had some issues with a supplier for a few items, and the holidays made the shipping a lot longer. It’s on the way though man please be patient.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, prgfromnl, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
witcho sexy ass

• Love it
Nothing changes.

Keep in mind I was mouth breathing my whole life up until 6 months ago. I stopped and fixed tounge posture at that point. The guide is coming, 90% of the items are in possession. Had some issues with a supplier for a few items, and the holidays made the shipping a lot longer. It’s on the way though man please be patient.

Fuark same moutjbreathing destroyed me. I mirin your lips tbh . Nice

• +1
Something about my ratios is different, still have nct but seems to be better than before. Also had braces and mouth breathed up to this point (15-16). I stopped mouth breathing a year ago (17) and corrected tounge posture. Also note that my body posture during development was perfect and I was only concerned about that for some reason, so this might be why my maxilla isn’t insanely downswung.

View attachment 207250
View attachment 207253
You look great man, you will slay no problem. Don’t forget to take care of your skin.

no zygos gang

• +1
can u help me with da facepuller when i start it bro?

• +1