Facial fat/bloat and forward growth

Coping

Coping

Kraken
Have you guys noticed how everyone with top tier forward growth and facial bones never/barely has any facial bloat/fat? This makes me think that facial fat is mostly cope and it’s lack of bones/forward growth that gives the bloated look since the soft tissues are not being stretched by forward bones. I still have not seen anyone with above average forward growth that has a bloated face/facial fat. This also means that low body fat is mostly cope since most with insane bones/no facial fat are average body fat. You gotta break and move those bones forward to fix bloat not starve yourself to 8% bodyfat and look like a twink 14 year old girl jfl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, mewcoper, Ropemaxing and 1 other person
accurate. at 13 i had extremely good forward growth and despite being much higher BMI i had less face fat and more definition than i do now. the mewing continues...

I have a good forward growth yet my face looks bloated from the front

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, meh, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
Why does buccal fat removal give Effects then?

Why does buccal fat removal give Effects then?
It helps a little because you’re removing the buccal fat but it still wont give you the chiseled look if your bones are not forward, everyone has that type of fat but if the bones are forward grown it will not matter

Prob not enough forward growth of the cheekbones/maxilla you need model tier forward growth then you won’t need to worry about facial fat anymore
Tbh

Prob not enough forward growth of the cheekbones/maxilla you need model tier forward growth then you won’t need to worry about facial fat anymore

Well my maxilla is already very good but my cheekbones are flat, its genetic tho.
My case is rare anyway. Side profile is very nice and you would think my front is as good but it looks recessed from the front

Cope
S3rbjqlrwps01

• +1
Reactions: tyleriol, slavicpsycho, meh and 1 other person
Well my maxilla is already very good but my cheekbones are flat, its genetic tho.
My case is rare anyway. Side profile is very nice and you would think my front is as good but it looks recessed from the front
Me exactly:feelsbadman:

meeks is such a weird case tbh cuz he does have insane forward growth from front and 3/4 view but from profile it’s average at best it’s mostly his chin that looks receded from the side tho
Well I do agree that forward growth is important but your facial definition is also determined by other factors like fat distribution and zygos projection etc.

• +1
Reactions: tyleriol and Deleted member 470
I have very good forward growth and bones, but my face is still bloated? I only have definition under lighting.

I have great forward growth, but only my cheeks aren't popping. I'm really fucking lean and probably 8-9% bf (obviously didn't measure it so Idk really). My face looks good but I'm lacking hollow cheeks. I'm almost a 100% sure that forward bone growth. Currently hoping mewing will sort it a bit

I have great forward growth, but only my cheeks aren't popping. I'm really fucking lean and probably 8-9% bf (obviously didn't measure it so Idk really). My face looks good but I'm lacking hollow cheeks. I'm almost a 100% sure that forward bone growth. Currently hoping mewing will sort it a bit
U don’t have great forward growth then. What contributes to hallow cheeks besides low buccal fat is ur maxilla growth. If u don’t have enough forward growth u won’t be able to creat the upper pocket below ur maxilla to create hallow cheeks

Attachments

• F9374A54-4D0C-49AE-8D94-DE47DF8F2164.jpeg
    F9374A54-4D0C-49AE-8D94-DE47DF8F2164.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 247
U don’t have great forward growth then. What contributes to hallow cheeks besides low buccal fat is ur maxilla growth. If u don’t have enough forward growth u won’t be able to creat the upper pocket below ur maxilla to create hallow cheeks
My face hasnt grown downwards for sure. Its just my zygos are set back

i have shitty maxilla

OP is 10000000% correct it's all about the maxilla