Facial Hair Or No Facial Hair

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Kraken
Two pics are squitmaxxed two are not which ones look better? Should I shave my stache or keep growing hair to look like the ones on the filter? Also don't mind my hair rn I'm growing it out for dreads again so I'm going through ugly stage. I feel like I look wayyyy better with hair but it seems every time i get a fresh line up and shave my facial hair, I always get more compliments from girls even tho im pretty sure i look better with facial hair.

Attachments

• IMG_0242.jpg
    IMG_0242.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 0
You look way better with facial hair.

Alien tier eye area 👽

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Deprived, poopoohead and 2 others
are u blasian?

You look like a chick

Two pics are squitmaxxed two are not which ones look better? Should I shave my stache or keep growing hair to look like the ones on the filter? Also don't mind my hair rn I'm growing it out for dreads again so I'm going through ugly stage. I feel like I look wayyyy better with hair but it seems every time i get a fresh line up and shave my facial hair, I always get more compliments from girls even tho im pretty sure i look better with facial hair.

Holy shit just transition already.

The last two pics look better. If you are going to "squintmaxx", instead do a subtle "relax squint", that imitate what your eyes do when you are tired or when you lay down, relax the eye so that it doesn’t open too much. Don't do this angry squint. You could look into hypertrophying your orbital muscles or malaris muscle which might decrease your eye's vertical size and/or raise your lower eyelid a bit

I think you look better with the facial hair, as long as you can actually grow it that well and it doesn’t turn patchy. It should be slight imo.

The last two pics look better. If you are going to "squintmaxx", instead do a subtle "relax squint", that imitate what your eyes do when you are tired or when you lay down, relax the eye so that it doesn’t open too much. Don't do this angry squint. You could look into hypertrophying your orbital muscles or malaris muscle which might decrease your eye's vertical size and/or raise your lower eyelid a bit

I think you look better with the facial hair, as long as you can actually grow it that well and it doesn’t turn patchy. It should be slight imo.
ok thanks im going for a light moustache rn with some hair under my bottom lip i think it's a patch idk

• +1
Reactions: Racky
I'd say you look better with facial hair, shaved you look Gay tbhngl.

You need to work on your squint Maxxing lmfaoo

You look good bro ngl

You look like that fag that played the fairy godmother in the recent cinderella remake. I forgot his name. I think eye width is your main problem

You look like that fag that played the fairy godmother in the recent cinderella remake. I forgot his name. I think eye width is your main problem
how do i fix

how do i fix
Some kind of canthoplasty surgery, no soft fix to my knowledge unfortunately:trepidation:
Just try to squint less, that will also help with how the skin gets loose between the eyebrows

It actually might just be that your pupil is to big, this is making your eyes to dark. You might look into lighter colored contacts, also try and whiten the sclera of your eyes

Tyronite with BBC halo.