Facial masculinization and bone growth is caused by

D

Deleted member 4545

Gold
Estrogen. It's not Testosterone or DHT. The only role of testosterone is to get aromatized into estrogen.

For those who are taking anti antiestrogens to heightmaxx,you're cucking yourselves because your facial bones won't grow like the bones of your limbs.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, magnificentcel, Hades and 4 others
Legit son, the smartest user here was inject E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and IKnowYourStats
U are retarded faggot, you are wrong

op is a jew

estrogen help with bone growth but obviously not masculinity

Last edited:
Broscience again?

waiting for niggas with autism to argue...

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, CopeIsReal and Worthlesshapa777
shutup nigga
I mean this and I will only say it once. Women love big cocks. It is only natural, the majestic beauty of a huge cock glistening with the vaginal fluids of a prime, pink and flowery pussy. Then you put one and one together, black men have the biggest cocks. Look around, through my years of personal research I have discovered that black men do indeed have the biggest cocks, their black shafts and purple heads a perfect aesthetic, gleaming with the tasty pussy juices of every white woman, your mother, sister, girlfriend, wife. Every white woman wants a black cock and every black cock deserves a white woman.
It is just a matter of fact. You sit down at night and your partner, the love of your life, dreams of a black cock to fill her in the coldest of nights, dreams of a muscular black stud to show her dominance. You are resigned to the natural role of a whiteboi, sitting in the corner with a video recorder wanking.
DBAB25D3 24AF 464D B954 2CED32D85763

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, BigBoy, CopeIsReal and 5 others
And the thread devolves into autism.

@Lorsss @Pendejo @knajjd @Sergeant

Please ban all of these morons, they add nothing to this site. And this would hopefully make the site more civil like the jaw surgery forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, BigBoy, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
I mean this and I will only say it once. Women love big cocks. It is only natural, the majestic beauty of a huge cock glistening with the vaginal fluids of a prime, pink and flowery pussy. Then you put one and one together, black men have the biggest cocks. Look around, through my years of personal research I have discovered that black men do indeed have the biggest cocks, their black shafts and purple heads a perfect aesthetic, gleaming with the tasty pussy juices of every white woman, your mother, sister, girlfriend, wife. Every white woman wants a black cock and every black cock deserves a white woman.
It is just a matter of fact. You sit down at night and your partner, the love of your life, dreams of a black cock to fill her in the coldest of nights, dreams of a muscular black stud to show her dominance. You are resigned to the natural role of a whiteboi, sitting in the corner with a video recorder wanking.
IMG 20200210 082044

• +1
Reactions: StressShady

Please ban all of these morons, they add nothing to this site. And this would hopefully make the site more civil like the jaw surgery forum.
If you ban all aspies here the site would be dead

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, diggbicc and CopeIsReal
View attachment 262281
Trash BBC propaganda. TRY AGAIN CUCK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Look around, through my years of personal research I have discovered that black men do indeed have the biggest cocks, their black shafts and purple heads a perfect aesthetic
ugh
Estrogen. It's not Testosterone or DHT. The only role of testosterone is to get aromatized into estrogen.

For those who are taking anti antiestrogens to heightmaxx,you're cucking yourselves because your facial bones won't grow like the bones of your limbs.
estrogen preserves bone and I agree, its bad to inhibit too much of it, but it does not grow bones and obviously not masculinize your face smh, else it wouldn't be called masculinize since women obv have higher e

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, BeestungLipsTheory and Deleted member 685
ugh

estrogen preserves bone and I agree, its bad to inhibit too much of it, but it does not grow bones and obviously not masculinize your face smh, else it wouldn't be called masculinize since women obv have higher e
what im trying to say is that the higher T you have, your E will also be higher which is responsible for bone mineralization. Facial bone growth is different from height, frame growth.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: diggbicc, Ruby, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
what im trying to say is that the higher T you have, your E will also be higher which is responsible for bone mineralization. Facial bone growth is different from height, frame growth.
Lol estrogen won't make you grow bones, studies with aromatase inhibitor in teenagers don't cause reduction in bone mass.

Estrogen close the growth plates so the testosterone would have less time to masculinize you. And estrogen is anti androgenic even at receptor a level

Estrogen would most likely prevent testosterone from giving you brows ridge and etc

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, IWantToMax, Vidyacoper and 4 others
Thats bullshit estrogen is the female hormone so if a teenager increased his estradiol then his face would become more feminine(obviously if you are 20+ nothing except surgery works).dht and testosterone in males cause facial dimorpism and masculization are you an aspie wtf? jfl :lul:

Yeah call upon your Jewish masters to remove a legit thread
7a4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Ruby and Theonewhowillascend
I can get behind that

Retard

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Nice studies bro, nice data, nice explanation bro thank you bro

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Nice studies bro, nice data, nice explanation bro thank you bro

The 2 studies just said that low E causes bone loss in children and women at menopause.
Being high estrogen at puberty causes lower bone mass

During puberty, estrogen has a biphasic effect on epiphyses; at low levels, it leads to an increase in height and bone mass, whereas at high levels, it leads to closure of the epiphysis.

Here another study, they gave the most potent anti estrogen known to teenagers boys and they found increased bone mass in thoses taking it
So low E at puberty increase both your height and bone health

PAH (predicted adult height) increased by 5.9 cm (P < 0.0001), and height SD score for bone age increased by 0.7 SD score (P < 0.0001) in the Lz-treated boys, whereas no changes occurred in the respective measures in Pl-treated boys. Areal bone mineral density of the lumbar spine and femoral neck, assessed by dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry, increased in a similar fashion in both groups during the treatment, whereas bone mineral apparent density increased only in those taking Lz (median increase, 4.3%; P = 0.009).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, BeestungLipsTheory, RAITEIII and 4 others
@Dicklet.4.3 is this the thread you were referring to? where is dyorotics comment?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

You need both to get benefits

Users who used K2 (As a natural aromatase inhibitor), reported supression in estrogen levels, leaving them with fatigue and hormone disbalance

I personally since i don't know how many E is injectabable (To get the max benefits while getting the least sides), maybe the best option would be bulking up upto 20% bodyfat, fat stores estrogen naturally

Does that mean its ok to drink milk?

You need both to get benefits

Users who used K2 (As a natural aromatase inhibitor), reported supression in estrogen levels, leaving them with fatigue and hormone disbalance

I personally since i don't know how many E is injectabable (To get the max benefits while getting the least sides), maybe the best option would be bulking up upto 20% bodyfat, fat stores estrogen naturally
I knew K2 was an aromatase inhibitor, but I didn't know it was potent enough to crash e2.

WHAT?!
NO.NO.NO.
Please elab on this, this could be deathfuel for me, I've been taking K2 everday for two years. Is it over?
Surely not because K2 is an important vitamin humans need.

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt
I mean... I do see a lot of women with strong jaws and facial bones.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Where'd you hear of K2 being an AI?

just inject estrogen and become stacy theory

Why is this not known about, holy shit

Mirin ur knowledge

The important thing is the RATIO of Testosterone:Estrogen. If you have super high T levels, you’re also going to need higher estrogen otherwise you will experience bone loss! Testosterone is well known for increase the production of osteoclasts, and Estrogen for osteoblasts. This is why as women get older they’re very likely to develop osteoporosis because of declining estrogen.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Effortless, Deleted member 4545 and 1 other person