Facial surgery success?

C

Calvin Cunanan

Iron
Anyone here who actually went ahead and took the courageous plunge and got some kind of facial surgical procedure to increase your SMV? If so, by how much in terms of your score out of 10 did you actually ascend, and what procedure did you get? Like can anyone post examples of themselves before the surgery as a 4.5/10 to 5/10 and then got surgery and ascended to a solid 7/10 guy (I'm talking specifically about males not females). I saw an example of a guy on one of FACE and LMS's videos and he got jaw and cheekbone fillers/augmentation and a tan and literally went from looking like a pasty 4/10 guy to a 7 to 7.5/10 stud, it was remarkable the transformation, it looked like a completely different guy, so much to the point where he should have moved to another location post surgery just because of the confusion/alarm it would have caused to the people who knew him, he should have started a new(and albeit exciting) life elsewhere where he would have enjoyed all the pussy his new look would have afforded him. The video was titled LLB: Blackpill About Women (03/11/18) and you can see his picture in the video in the click bait. Those alterations he got done are exactly what I need/intend to do, it's just I need to go to a surgeon who is reliable and knows what he is doing and I'm at a loss as to who is the best to go to. If that guy added 15 pounds of muscle naturally on to his frame over a year, the took TRT and added a further 15 pounds for a total lean muscle tissue increase of 30 pounds and kept his body fat low (at 9-11%), all actions that I intend on doing, his life would literally turn into a dream, and he could attain all the stacies his heart desired, travelling the world trying out different foids from varying countries. The icing on the cake would be to wear height increasing shoes, to increase height by 1.5 inches, nothing more than that though as the differential would be too great when going to hotel rooms with the ladies and they would see what a frauder/true height you were, but at 5'10.5, I can be six feet tall on the dot by wearing such shoes. I'm 30 and 2 months old and intend on doing all this within the next 15 months, I'd just love to know which surgeons are reliable ones, especially for males, I don't want to look like some K-Pop faggot like they seem to make male faces in seoul korea, anyone with any advice would SINCERELY appreciated.

tl;dr but @11gaijin

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and mojopin
I hear Yaremchuk is good too. Saiyan says Eppley is just an avg surgeon with good marketing. (His results from eppley were pretty good tho)

Hey Calvin how's it hanging

Jaw Implant or any implant in general: Dr. Barry Eppley: https://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/

Lower Eyelid Raising: Dr. Taban: https://tabanmd.com/

Two most recognized plastic surgeons in the looksmaxxing community. If anyone knows of anyone else let me know.
What about in the EU? I need a wrap-around jaw implant and I'm not going to let a non-experienced surgeon do it for fear of him permanently fucking my face up

Hey Calvin how's it hanging
not bad bro not bad. Well actually, i'm in the depths of physical/emotional agony as i've just recently quit a drug addiction that was pulling me down and taking my money. 5 days into withdrawal now so i'm over the worst of it. When i'm sober it doesn't take long at all for me to build resources up, so will be looking to get surgery sometime at the end of the year, probably to enhance my jaw area. How about you, ever considered surgery to enhance your face? Even at the awesome height of 6'3?

not bad bro not bad. Well actually, i'm in the depths of physical/emotional agony as i've just recently quit a drug addiction that was pulling me down and taking my money. 5 days into withdrawal now so i'm over the worst of it. When i'm sober it doesn't take long at all for me to build resources up, so will be looking to get surgery sometime at the end of the year, probably to enhance my jaw area. How about you, ever considered surgery to enhance your face? Even at the awesome height of 6'3?
Oh shit man. Glad to hear you're detoxing. Stay strong ??. And gl with surgery too

I don't think surgery is necessary tbh. I could get genio if I want to and add rhino but that's unnecessary

You have some potential to look like what is considered a generally attractive male, which is a good addition to the height and frame to accompany them. Anyway, its you to decide.

You have some potential to look like what is considered a generally attractive male, which is a good addition to the height and frame to accompany them. Anyway, its you to decide.
Most women already consider me that honestly. Thanks for the input but I'll be aight

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Didn’t read the full post but I had a jaw surgery with lip repositioning and I can definitely say it raised me 1 PSL. I’m still doing other forms of looksmaxing and will post the improvements in my dating life online and offline down the line.

Oh shit man. Glad to hear you're detoxing. Stay strong ??. And gl with surgery too

I don't think surgery is necessary tbh. I could get genio if I want to and add rhino but that's unnecessary
its only unnecessary if u look good enough to begin with, if so why take the risk?