FAILED NO NUT NOVEMBER, BUT DIDN'T FAP

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
Enticed the curry girl i keep talking about on here to have sex but she said she has to get to know me more first (says she is virgin). Instead she gave me BJ and I busted in 3 minutes due to all the pent up nut I had stored. I am truly disappointed in myself, I have failed No Nut November and I didn't even get to fuck her big booty....
DISSAPOINTED
MAD

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 3328 and 6 others
Me on day one of no nut november

300px-So_Anyway%2C_I_Started_Blasting.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Danish_Retard, xit and 2 others
people are coming up with some creative ways to brag after @LondonVillie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 1751, Danish_Retard and 6 others
hey man gj getting that girl tbh. you posted about her giving you the ioi and you kept at it. gg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
people are coming up with some creative ways to brag after @LondonVillie
Not bragging. I am truly sad and might consider castrating myself to prevent further relapses

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Arkantos, Deleted member 71 and 1 other person
Not bragging. I am truly sad and might consider castrating myself to prevent further relapses
ye sure brother. just make sure you dont have any sleeping pills around you

DIDN'T READ

Congrats man

• +1
your life is in tutorial mode you utter tallfag. your 'achievement' is not worth celebrating because it is not an achievement. laying women is as easy as taking a stroll through one's garden if you're 6"5

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Justttt
your life is in tutorial mode you utter tallfag. your 'achievement' is not worth celebrating because it is not an achievement. laying women is as easy as taking a stroll through one's garden if you're 6"5
2861.jpg

It's because of my 50% Moroccan blood not my height

dedsrsmaxxing

Tales from the basement

ONCE WE MASTER OUR SEXUAL DESIRES, WE WILL TRULY ASCEND BEYOND COMPREHENSION.

• +1
ONCE WE MASTER OUR SEXUAL DESIRES, WE WILL TRULY ASCEND BEYOND COMPREHENSION.
YES BROTHER. SPERM IS SO POWERFUL IT CREATES HUMANS. RETAINING IT WILL MAKE US GOD'S

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
no nut novemeber is the most retarded beta shit on the internet right now. like you really need some faggots to tell you when to stop fapping and report about it like some blog on the internet? holy shit its so fucking retarded. if you want to stop fapping u dont need some huge faggot community to tell you to stop, just stop or keep doing it.

ive fapped more in novemeber than i did in the last few months and i feel good as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
What’s her rating?

no nut novemeber is the most retarded beta shit on the internet right now. like you really need some faggots to tell you when to stop fapping and report about it like some blog on the internet? holy shit its so fucking retarded. if you want to stop fapping u dont need some huge faggot community to tell you to stop, just stop or keep doing it.

ive fapped more in novemeber than i did in the last few months and i feel good as fuck

XD

Bro give her to me I am curry

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Bro give her to me I am curry
no bro I like curries more than white girl because of fat ass and short height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486