@failednormiemanlet’s CURRY cousin cries after @xangsme rejects her with the lads

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
@FailedNormieManlet tell your cousin she will get a hot Pajeet man like @Chadethnic101 mashallah inshallah. @Xangsane realise the pain
You have cause curry women by rejecting them in public in front of your boys saying “sorry I don’t date curry women m8”

Ofc this guys cousin still chases white cock like a starving heroin junky chases their next buzz

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, FailedNormieManlet, Corleone and 11 others
She's my looksmatch.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
She's my looksmatch.
I’d not fuck her tbh, but I have seen white guys with uglier dark whites than this bell remeber that super ugly curry foid who looked like a user her with a square Jaw? Yeah she looks worse and got white normie as her BF clearly she is just complaining because white guys who chase subhumans like her down bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Chadeep
'im having to fight for my humanity as a brown person' the entitlement she's giving off makes me cage

I'll let another pajeet take her I'm pursuing her white middle class friend jfl

But in straya and NZ I feel pajeetas, mulatto and blacks aren't as desired up there compared to Europe, USA etc.

She should just chase curry guys as you say
I would fuck her if she has body halo though for sure!

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and currylightskin
I’d not fuck her tbh, but I have seen white guys with uglier dark whites than this bell remeber that super ugly curry foid who looked like a user her with a square Jaw? Yeah she looks worse and got white normie as her BF clearly she is just complaining because white guys who chase subhumans like her down bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, incel194012940, Xangsane and 1 other person
'im having to fight for my humanity as a brown person' the entitlement she's giving off makes me cage

But in straya and NZ I feel pajeetas, mulatto and blacks aren't as desired up there compared to Europe, USA etc.
Yeah well their fault for moving to Pacific. Why move there when you can go to EU or CANZUK. And I am not including NZ or AUZ in this. I have heard BBC theory is live and well in AUS though I’ve seen college interviews and most of the foids were open to blacks but only for BBC meme ethnics got BTFOD though cos no BBC meme to carry them.
She should just chase curry guys as you say
I would fuck her if she has body halo though for sure!
😮 “when your preference doesn’t prefer you” type of shit. She ironically is guilty of what she accuses white men of herself

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadethnic101 and Chadeep
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur
She would suck you off in public. She's thirsty for white man's seed.
Arab women are the only Asian women who don’t like white men. Everyday I get more respect for ibn Ali talfiqi

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Chadeep and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Chadeep
Please don't call or imply that I'm white.
I would have rejected her on the basis that she is a Hindu and a non-Muslim Indian (my racial preferences are MENA, mulatta, Blasian, western black, East African, Central Asian, Pashtun, some Latinas, some noodle phenos as long as they aren't skinny) simply because of the fact they are self-hating Hindus chasing after lighter skin and eyes, and that I simply don't find most Indian phenos attractive.
She needs to wake up and understand most people prefer their own race and to stop hounding down McLovins and Chads down for attention and commitment.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yuhbwoynadia, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others

Bitch is crying that men make snide comments about her as a dating option when women of ALL races literally insult me to my FACE unprovoked.

The oppression of the ugly man is unrivalled. There is no comparison. The ugly tax as a male is 5x worse than the race tax.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, DoctorLooksmax and Xangsane
No but from the video it seemed she's an abused slut for cumskin cock 🤬🤬🤬
She uses makeup to make her skin Lighter. Seems like from the video she has native NZ accent so she grew up among white people. Explains her white chasing attitude.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 9670
I would have rejected her on the basis that she is a Hindu and a non-Muslim Indian (my racial preferences are MENA, mulatta, Blasian, western black, East African, Central Asian, some noodle phenos as long as they aren't skinny) simply because of the fact they are self-hating Hindus chasing after lighter skin and eyes, and that I simply don't find most Indian phenos attractive.
She needs to wake up and understand most people prefer their own race and to stop hounding down McLovins and Chads down for attention and commitment.
Mclovin maxxing?

Do you know how I must be sub mclovin since pajeetas don't like me

• Hmm...
I would have rejected her on the basis that she is a Hindu and a non-Muslim Indian (my racial preferences are MENA, mulatta, Blasian, western black, East African, Central Asian, some noodle phenos as long as they aren't skinny) simply because of the fact they are self-hating Hindus chasing after lighter skin and eyes, and that I simply don't find most Indian phenos attractive.
Why did you tell her this in person she didn’t know you was white and to her your white she also was very hurt when you rejected her due to her race 😢 what do I tell @FailedNormieManlet now his cousin is distraught

This is why curry women stoped going on love island. Black women will make a simular vidoe sooon crying why white men don’t want them in love island mark my words

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadethnic101, FailedNormieManlet, Xangsane and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep and Deleted member 9670

Bitch is crying that men make snide comments about her as a dating option when women of ALL races literally insult me to my FACE unprovoked.

The oppression of the ugly man is unrivalled. There is no comparison. The ugly tax as a male is 5x worse than the race tax.
Yeah well their fault for moving to Pacific. Why move there when you can go to EU or CANZUK. And I am not including NZ or AUZ in this. I have heard BBC theory is live and well in AUS though I’ve seen college interviews and most of the foids were open to blacks but only for BBC meme ethnics got BTFOD though cos no BBC meme to carry them.

😮 “when your preference doesn’t prefer you” type of shit. She ironically is guilty of what she accuses white men of herself
She's most likely chasing after white prettyboys with high SMV with too many options.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot
Why did you tell her this in person she didn’t know you was white and to her your white she also was very hurt when you rejected her due to her race 😢 what do I tell @FailedNormieManlet now his cousin is distraught

This is why curry women stoped going on love island. Black women will make a simular vidoe sooon crying why white men don’t want them in love island mark my words
I don't know the foid in the video :feelskek:
One black girl went with a white man in love island (Jay and Chyna)

• Ugh..

The ugly tax is £20k one off payment btw (bimax)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and EverythingMattersCel
The ugly tax is £20k one off payment btw (bimax)
Nah I am forward grown like an abused greyhound. Vertical Genio for chin height, wraparound jaw implant for angularity and infraorbital implant for terrrible undereye to appear human. Still comes to £20k.

Nah I am forward grown like an abused greyhound. Vertical Genio for chin height, wraparound jaw implant for angularity and infraorbital implant for terrrible undereye to appear human. Still comes to £20k.
Thats cheap for all that surgery.

Didnt you say you have a low gonial angle?

You need CW bimax (or BSSO minimum) to fix that, vertical genio is limited

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9670

black people are pretty much unicorns in nz

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They usually only date attractive white girls, or if they're of colour, white-passing, Latina or mixed girls (not mulatta).
Why not mullata girls

I've seen gl white guys date the full black girls

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
My 2022 looksmatch as average tier (white) normie :blackpill:

They usually only date attractive white girls, or if they're of colour, white-passing, Latina or mixed girls (not mulatta).
White chads date Mullato women all the time.
Why not mullata girls

I've seen gl white guys date the full black girls
only dragon did this but GLZ WHITE GUYS go for white, Latina, Asian and Mullato women only.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 9670
@FailedNormieManlet tell your cousin she will get a hot Pajeet man like @Chadethnic101 mashallah inshallah. @Xangsane realise the pain
You have cause curry women by rejecting them in public in front of your boys saying “sorry I don’t date curry women m8”

Ofc this guys cousin still chases white cock like a starving heroin junky chases their next buzz

Look at the simping in the comments section, I found the original TikTok

• Ugh..
White chads date Mullato women all the time.

only dragon did this but GLZ WHITE GUYS go for white, Latina, Asian and Mullato women only.
I was referring to prettyboy types; masc or maesthetic types go with mulattas more often. But these mulattas lean more towards the white side.

I agree with that, or hapas.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
  • Ugh..
They usually only date attractive white girls, or if they're of colour, white-passing, Latina or mixed girls (hapa, mulatta).
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @MarkCorrigan fixed comment

• +1
  • Ugh..
@BeenLMSsinceMSN

• Ugh..
I was referring to prettyboy types; masc or maesthetic types go with mulattas more often. But these mulattas lean more towards the white side.

I agree with that, or hapas.
Eh I see them go for 50/50 looking mullatos but yeah they either look 50/50 or more white looking

• +1
I would have rejected her on the basis that she is a Hindu and a non-Muslim Indian (my racial preferences are MENA, mulatta, Blasian, western black, East African, Central Asian, Pashtun, some Latinas, some noodle phenos as long as they aren't skinny) simply because of the fact they are self-hating Hindus chasing after lighter skin and eyes, and that I simply don't find most Indian phenos attractive.
This tbh girls like this are common in the UK I’ve seen pretty much anywhere outside London Indian women will chase after white guys even ones of a subpar looks level

• +1
This tbh girls like this are common in the UK I’ve seen pretty much anywhere outside London Indian women will chase after white guys even ones of a subpar looks level

• Ugh..

Love island producers are trying to get Curry's on the show
Seen a curry girl on insta- she has curly hair like me so she can larp as other ethnicities, say she was approached but her parents said no , she said she would've gone on if they said yes lol she's hot too

So tbh it's mainly coz curry people's family not being OK with it, unless liberal like Priya or half like Shannon Singh

Attachments

• Image1657273176759.jpg
    Image1657273176759.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Love island producers are trying to get Curry's on the show
Seen a curry girl on insta- she has curly hair like me so she can larp as other ethnicities, say she was approached but her parents said no , she said she would've gone on if they said yes lol she's hot too

So tbh it's mainly coz curry people's family not being OK with it, unless liberal like Priya or half like Shannon Singh
She looks Mullato. She’d do fine on LI I’d fuck and happily date a curry like this myself big lipped blown on lips

• +1
She looks Mullato. She’d do fine on LI I’d fuck and happily date a curry like this myself big lipped blown on lips
Yeah she does unsure if the hair natural or not though.
But the lips are quite natural for Curry's too

If curry girls has curls they could larp as mulatto easy
This is why I can pass as mulatto to an extent coz of hair, lips bones etc more Latin passing tho

• +1
Yeah she does unsure if the hair natural or not though.
But the lips are quite natural for Curry's too

If curry girls has curls they could larp as mulatto easy
This is why I can pass as mulatto to an extent coz of hair, lips bones etc more Latin passing tho
Yeah it’s tropical pheno lips. Aryan admixture made you guys have smaller lips though but Dravidian have full ones. Curries have straight hair but the more dravid ones have curly ones, the ones I have dated looked more Afghan than curry tbh but I think the more Mullato ones are better ima sucker for exotic looks

• +1