Objective Racial and Religious hierarchy for Dating (in 2022)

Based on the OP, how taxed are you?

• Total voters
Why are ethnics raging @ u? Aren’t these the same ethnics who claim to be blsckpilled? Why does the truth hurt? I mean sure you got some things wrong like rating mullatos lower than they should be but that’s minor. Irl blacks would be moderate section however dating apps prove they are heavy tax even if they are only beaten by White castizos and white men on tinder stats
How would Quadroons (e.g. Lima, Maher) fare?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
How would Quadroons (e.g. Lima, Maher) fare?
Lima and Maher are white they are not wuadroon even if they have admixture. They’d do as well as whites because they are white. Mullato would have lower appeal if it wasn’t for blacks domination of Pop culture and BBC halo on mullatos. They’d be moderate but because of this they have only slight tax

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Lima and Maher are white they are not wuadroon even if they have admixture. They’d do as well as whites because they are white. Mullato would have lower appeal if it wasn’t for blacks domination of Pop culture and BBC halo on mullatos. They’d be moderate but because of this they have only slight tax
I did put a separate category for Castizo @Bvnny.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bvnny. and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Erik-Jón
Cry you retard. The only non whites white dudes even speak to are mullatos. The only non whites you’ll see with white girls on night outs are MULLLATOS ETHNICS CANNOT COMPETE WITH THEM and no WOMEN DO NOT TREAT BLACKS THE SAME AS MULLATOS THEIR SMV IS FAR HIGHER THAN ANYTHING BLACKS WISH THEIRS TO BE
Lol why are you taking it so personally do you seriously think someone with J cole or Obama's pheno get no race tax?

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
This isn't based on my preferences at all, as a brown/white mixed guy who prefers ethnic women, but on objective observations I have seen IRL, on TV, statistics on race in online dating, YouTube/TikTok racepill videos, and elsewhere.

RACE

Men (based on who they can fuck, date or LTR)

NO TAX

White (pure)

SLIGHT TAX
White Latino
Castizo

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
Mulatto

MODERATE TAX
White-passing, non-Latino ethnic (e.g. Lebanese, Turkish, Pashtun)
Brown/white mixed phenos (e.g. Indian/White, Arab/White)
Mestizo
Hapa

HEAVY TAX
BBC
Rice
Blasian/Dougla
South-East Asian

VERY HEAVY TAX
Curry
Abo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women (based only on who will commit to them)

NO TAX

White (pure)
White Latina

VERY SLIGHT TAX
Castiza

SLIGHT TAX
White-passing, non-Latina ethnic (e.g. Lebanese, Turkish, Pashtun)
Hapa
Mestiza
Central Asian
Brown/white mixed phenos (e.g. Indian/white, Arab/white)

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
East Asian
White-leaning mulatta

MODERATE TAX
Brown South Asian phenos
South-East Asian
Non-white-passing mulatta

MODERATE-TO-HEAVY TAX
Dark South Asian phenos
Blasian/Dougla

HEAVY TAX
Black
Abo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RELIGION

NO TAX
Atheist
Agnostic
Christianity (not heavily practicing)

SLIGHT TAX
Buddhism
Judaism
Paganism
Christianity (heavily practicing)

MODERATE TAX
Sikhism
Hinduism

HEAVY TAX
Islam

Baltid race has heavy tax

• JFL
So you have moderate race tax(white-passing ethnic) and heavy religion tax(Muslim)
What would your sister's tax be(if she lies about her background like she did)? Would you say she is white passing enough to have no race tax if she hides her ethnic name + no religion tax if she doesn't show people she has a Muslim background?
Yeah, since women of all races tend to be more racist in dating preferences than men. Despite this and my religion making my pool smaller (since I don't do slaying), it will allow me to nichemaxx for the HQNP ethnic women I am targeting.

She identifies as "atheist" and doesn't practice at all, unlike me, who identifies as a moderately-practicing Muslim. She will be leaving our household as soon as she graduates Uni; this was a decision made mostly by our white convert mother. Ethnically she gets a slight tax (she is more northern European-looking than me). I'd say she gets taxed less than me, since the race tax is also kinder on foids than us, and because she isn't practicing. What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Lol why are you taking it so personally do you seriously think someone with J cole or Obama's pheno get no race tax?
As I said “SLIGHT” they obvs have race tax but it’s not that prominent I see mullatos are the only race pulling non fatties in nightclubs clearly my point has truth to it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Deleted member 17311
As I said “SLIGHT” they obvs have race tax but it’s not that prominent I see mullatos are the only race pulling non fatties in nightclubs clearly my point has truth to it
80% of whites are incel

Baltid race has heavy tax
No they don't, since they are white Eastern Europeans.
They can JBWmaxx or date within their own kind (Eastern Europeans).

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
What do you think?
I have nothing insightful to add :feelsuhh:.
You seem to be right. Though if you are "nichemaxxing", isn't your niche so small where you live that it might almost be as if you are not "maxxing" at all? As people have pointed out before the kind of women you want are a very very very small minority

• So Sad
No they don't, since they are white Eastern Europeans.
They can JBWmaxx or date within their own kind (Eastern Europeans).
No they get taxed heavily, it’s a common fact that Baltic’s are the ugliest race of whites and normies know this and make fun of these people. Name 3 gl baltids ya can’t……

• Hmm...
@BeenLMSsinceMSN

I have nothing insightful to add :feelsuhh:.
You seem to be right. Though if you are "nichemaxxing", isn't your niche so small where you live that it might almost be as if you are not "maxxing" at all? As people have pointed out before the kind of women you want are a very very very small minority
:feelswhy:
I think they'd be there in tight Muslim or Christian (if mulatta/black) circles or through family friends
@Dodld also said I could try MuzMatch and find HQNP profiles

• +1
Reactions: Racky
No they get taxed heavily, it’s a common fact that Baltic’s are the ugliest race of whites and normies know this and make fun of these people. Name 3 gl baltids ya can’t……
They can JBWmaxx if they can't get EE foids

I think face wise lighter skin girls are orettier

But body wise girls who are Latino or Hispanic mog girls from anywhere in Northern or Eastern Europe
Mulatta foids are ranked lower than mulatto men in the OP based on general observations

Cry you retard. The only non whites white dudes even speak to are mullatos. The only non whites you’ll see with white girls on night outs are MULLLATOS ETHNICS CANNOT COMPETE WITH THEM and no WOMEN DO NOT TREAT BLACKS THE SAME AS MULLATOS THEIR SMV IS FAR HIGHER THAN ANYTHING BLACKS WISH THEIRS TO BE
They have better SMV than a white-passing Muslim Arab

@Xangsane isn’t wrong though. Irl sure black men would be in the moderate section but on dating apps they are taxxed quite bad the comparison to how a black does irl compared to dating apps is literally night and day huge differnce blacks are heavily taxxed on dating apps.
(y)

Lmao his rich and has pics traveling the world.

Average Mullato is in the same tier as Hapas ded srs, it's only as you go towards chadlite where the race tax becomes minor and chadrones might even get a slight race halo like Meeks
5.25 PSL if white, 5.75-6 PSL if ethnic is where the race tax becomes minor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
hapa women are overrated

Mulatta foids are ranked lower than mulatto men in the OP based on general observations
I meant light skin white girls have prettier faces than like med or Latino

But med or Latino girls have better bodies than northern or eastern euro whites

EE girls probably have the best balance overall cos Nordic girls have cutest faces but least high E bodies of whites

Then southern euro girls have by far the best bodies but less cute in the face in my opinion

This isn't based on my preferences at all, as a brown/white mixed guy who prefers ethnic women, but on objective observations I have seen IRL, on TV, statistics on race in online dating, YouTube/TikTok racepill videos, and elsewhere.

RACE

NO TAX

White (pure)

SLIGHT TAX
White Latino
Castizo

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
Mulatto

MODERATE TAX
Mestizo
Hapa

HEAVY TAX
BBC
Rice
Blasian/Dougla
South-East Asian

VERY HEAVY TAX
Curry
Abo

NO TAX

White (pure)
White Latina

VERY SLIGHT TAX
Castiza

SLIGHT TAX
Hapa
Mestiza
Central Asian

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
East Asian
White-leaning mulatta

MODERATE TAX
Brown South Asian phenos
South-East Asian

MODERATE-TO-HEAVY TAX
Dark South Asian phenos
Blasian/Dougla

HEAVY TAX
Black
Abo

RELIGION

NO TAX
Atheist
Agnostic

SLIGHT TAX
Buddhism
Judaism
Paganism

MODERATE TAX
Sikhism
Hinduism

HEAVY TAX
Islam

I can confirm from my experience as a mullato man that we experience absolutely no tax (if you’re good looking).

• +1
I can confirm from my experience as a mullato man that we experience absolutely no tax (if you’re good looking).
Hence the lower tax compared to other ethnics

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude

RACE

NO TAX

White (pure)

SLIGHT TAX
White Latino
Castizo

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
Mulatto

MODERATE TAX
Mestizo
Hapa

HEAVY TAX
BBC
Rice
Blasian/Dougla
South-East Asian

VERY HEAVY TAX
Curry
Abo

NO TAX

White (pure)
White Latina

VERY SLIGHT TAX
Castiza

SLIGHT TAX
Hapa
Mestiza
Central Asian

SLIGHT-TO-MODERATE TAX
East Asian
White-leaning mulatta

MODERATE TAX
Brown South Asian phenos
South-East Asian

MODERATE-TO-HEAVY TAX
Dark South Asian phenos
Blasian/Dougla

HEAVY TAX
Black
Abo

RELIGION

NO TAX
Atheist
Agnostic

SLIGHT TAX
Buddhism
Judaism
Paganism

MODERATE TAX
Sikhism
Hinduism

HEAVY TAX
Islam

• Mullata women belong to the slight to very slight tax. Mullatas are lightly taxed at best, trust me. I've seen it with my own eyes. Multiple white guys simping for mulattas, Latinos simping for mulattas, etc. All races of men simp for Zoe Kravitz
  • Mulatto deserves a point upgrade. Obvious reasons.
  • White-passing mulattas are quadroons.
  • Aboriginals deserves a "DEATH" tax.
  • BBC depends way too much on their attractiveness and location. Sub5 BBC might as well be Indian or Aboriginal. Above-average moves up a point. GigaTyrone moves up two (even three depending on location). Also depends on if they're lightskin, semi-lightskin or darkskin or burnt.
  • HAPA's tax depends on how they come out.
  • Blasian women needs a double promotion (but I think this depends on how attractive they are). Blasians are basically alt-mulattas. They'd need black eyes or else it would go bad for them.
  • Sikh is worse than Islam because you have to wear that thing on your head and keep your beard looking like a jungle.
  • Brown-white mixed phenos for both need to get promoted up one.
  • If you're an Aztec deathnic (not mestizo), well you belong in the hard-mode category. Seen it myself as well.
  • Native Americans (of the US and Canada) belong to little to moderate depending on phenotype. Obviously your average Navajo would mog an Inuit to death.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Xangsane
  • Mullata women belong to the slight to very slight tax. Mullatas are lightly taxed at best, trust me. I've seen it with my own eyes. Multiple white guys simping for mulattas, Latinos simping for mulattas, etc. All races of men simp for Zoe Kravitz
  • Mulatto deserves a point upgrade. Obvious reasons.
  • White-passing mulattas are quadroons.
  • Aboriginals deserves a "DEATH" tax.
  • BBC depends way too much on their attractiveness and location. Sub5 BBC might as well be Indian or Aboriginal. Above-average moves up a point. GigaTyrone moves up two (even three depending on location). Also depends on if they're lightskin, semi-lightskin or darkskin or burnt.
  • HAPA's tax depends on how they come out.
  • Blasian women needs a double promotion (but I think this depends on how attractive they are). Blasians are basically alt-mulattas. They'd need black eyes or else it would go bad for them.
  • Sikh is worse than Islam because you have to wear that thing on your head and keep your beard looking like a jungle.
  • Brown-white mixed phenos for both need to get promoted up one.
How would you rewrite the hierarchy per gender?

@.🇹🇩.

@btsgangruling

• +1
Compared to 90% of ethnics (in western countries of course)
80% whites aren’t incel

I don’t think I’ve met non Indian incel irl

You’re not 80th percentile and you have 35 slays in a year

That’s Indian cope (guy you responded to is an Indian)

Should’ve been on this forum back in 2020 when Pakistanis used to say it’s over for 98% men (i think one of them was @ForeverRecession ‘s alt)

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Looks234
80% whites aren’t incel

I don’t think I’ve met non Indian incel irl

You’re not 80th percentile and you have 35 slays in a year
I have 33 slays in my lifetime- 9 in 2022

And I’m probably not a million miles off 80th percentile overall smv I’m like 70-75th which is borderline incel territory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

And I’m probably not a million miles off 80th percentile overall smv I’m like 70-75th which is borderline incel territory
What would you say IS incel territory?

What would you say IS incel territory?
Bottom 50% of males are condemned to basically never have sex with attractive women

50-90th percentile get some scraps - 90th+ is where it gets good

• So Sad
People make fun of atheists IRL.

Non-practicing Christian is the only religious halo

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 7580

Most guys don’t care about slaying
Most guys have a gf

Incels are rare

Bottom 50% of males are condemned to basically never have sex with attractive women

50-90th percentile get some scraps - 90th+ is where it gets good
How is percentile calculated, just looks or the entire package including NT?

No one gets a tax if your good looking lol

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude
How is percentile calculated, just looks or the entire package including NT?
Entire package including NT but NT is a tiny factor

good thread mirin effort sir

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
:feelswhy:
I think they'd be there in tight Muslim or Christian (if mulatta/black) circles or through family friends
@Dodld also said I could try MuzMatch and find HQNP profiles
I think the Muslim community is pretty big in the uk and there a 5 million users in the muzmatch app so it won't be too difficult.

@Xangsane I'm curious as to what your username means?

Also I'm curious as to what are your requirements in a girl personality, morality, etc? 🤔

• +1
just be low inhib and approach theory

correct
Yes i also like latinas. Some have ideal faces too, pale, cute nose, and with their fogger bodies always. And
They are the least racist girls
some latinas.
alot of them look too much like weird looking mutts to me ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I think the Muslim community is pretty big in the uk and there a 5 million users in the muzmatch app so it won't be too difficult.

@Xangsane I'm curious as to what your username means?

Also I'm curious as to what are your requirements in a girl personality, morality, etc? 🤔
I hope it will go well.

My username means "elephant" in a Laotian, since I loved elephants as a little boy, and Laos is the land of 100 elephants. I even have a soft toy of an elephant from my small days.

I want her to raise our children Muslim, and for her not to be ridiculously out-there. Modesty, being pleasant and light-hearted is ideal for personality. I don't want her drinking, smoking or taking drugs, or teaching my kids to do so.

• +1
Reactions: Dodld
No one gets a tax if your good looking lol
legit

and there is tax exemption generally from females

females get horny then they fuck @btsgangruling

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
Dalit > Shudra > Vaishya > Kshatryia > Brahmin

Not sure about everybody else.