Fairly Odd Parents is one of the scariest shows out there

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
I always get chills when watching the show

seeing Timmy being bullied by the ginger whore Vicky and the big brute Francis

him being blackpilled by everyone due to his recession, small frame, manlet size and buckteeth

he will inevitably go ER

one of the scariest shows out there if you are blackpilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, disillusioned, Deleted member 3526 and 5 others
I remember that one episode where he wished he never existed and everyone was happier without him

ogre for timmyturnercels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disillusioned, Zeta ascended, BigBoy and 1 other person
After the blackpill the whole show is different tbh

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
I pissed my pants watching this show

Attachments

• Courage3.png
    Courage3.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 0
The show went downhill once Wanda and Cosmo had a kid, then the dog, and then the new girl. Absolute filthy show after even just 1 of these new characters. Became a flash tier indian cartoon for babies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Zeta ascended, BigBoy and 1 other person
i am noticing the blackpill in every show

even in spongebob squarepants where the Incel lanklet squidward is relentlessly bullied by the twink prettyboy spongebob

and how spongebob talent mogs him even though he has been playing his clarinet for many years

talent beats hard work, remember this

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy

even in spongebob squarepants where the Incel lanklet squidward is relentlessly bullied by the twink prettyboy spongebob

and how spongebob talent mogs him even though he has been playing his clarinet for many years

Idk mate imo talent just sometimes beats hard work but most times it is the other way around. For example I have a really above average singing voice but never train it and as a result I see people who sing better bc of hard work/trained voice even though they had a worse base.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
fairly odd parents lore is dark as fuck

According to Wanda, Maryann abused their magical powers. On the 28th of June 1914, she wished that Franz Ferdinand (Archduke of the Austro-Hungarian Empire) would be assassinated in Sarajevo, thus plunging the world into the First World War, which led to the rise of the Nazi Party, the Second World War and the Holocaust. It was for this reason that Cosmo and Wanda were taken away from her and her picture was put in the Hall of Infamy. It is unknown how she was able to wish that the Archduke would be killed, because it states in Da Rules that a godchild cannot wish someone dead. However, it is possible that this rule was created because of her, or she found some sort of loop hole. She was once wished out of Cosmo and Wanda's Hall of Infamy in their house by Timmy after he stole Cosmo's wand. She then tried to steal Wanda's wand and would have succeeded in getting her revenge, but was thwarted by Wanda, and put back into her painting in the Hall of Infamy where she belonged.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3299

According to Wanda, Maryann abused their magical powers. On the 28th of June 1914, she wished that Franz Ferdinand (Archduke of the Austro-Hungarian Empire) would be assassinated in Sarajevo, thus plunging the world into the First World War, which led to the rise of the Nazi Party, the Second World War and the Holocaust. It was for this reason that Cosmo and Wanda were taken away from her and her picture was put in the Hall of Infamy. It is unknown how she was able to wish that the Archduke would be killed, because it states in Da Rules that a godchild cannot wish someone dead. However, it is possible that this rule was created because of her, or she found some sort of loop hole. She was once wished out of Cosmo and Wanda's Hall of Infamy in their house by Timmy after he stole Cosmo's wand. She then tried to steal Wanda's wand and would have succeeded in getting her revenge, but was thwarted by Wanda, and put back into her painting in the Hall of Infamy where she belonged.

GLASSES WOAH

• +1
Reactions: Feanor

@disillusioned

This is true for most shows in general.

There is absolutely no fucking way this is real. I assume this is in the later seasons of the show? I never saw them. Do they outright state that she caused the nazi party and the holocaust? Or is that wiki paid just implying it? Wtf

EDIT: HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL:

What.The.Fuck.

Last edited: