Fake account of Colvin gets famous on IT, mirin low inhib dark triad tyrone behavior

Deleted member 5698

Deleted member 5698

Former flamengo's goalkeeper

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 10709, Lasko123 and 19 others
big black dick energy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and gamma
@Colvin76

• +1
Reactions: PYT and alriodai
holy shit i read what that bitch wrote, ngl even if a bitch was a stacy and she typed and talked so cringe like that i would literally block her not coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Kristin
and he said thugmaxxing doesn't work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, gamma, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Thats literally a fake account.

Look closer. its spelled "coivin76" with an i instead of an l. The "i" is capitalized.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705, Entschuldigung, Lmao and 10 others
I swear to god, what the fuck do people think will happen if they send an autistic message like that to an IT user, especially that ugly one? She’s been known for posting an insane amount of DMs from retard incels looking to pick a fight with her.

I’m willing to bet it’s a fake account just like all the other DMs she’s “gotten” from incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 5698
Thats literally a fake account.

Look closer. its spelled "coivin76" with an i instead of an l. The "i" is capitalized.
No shit...

Comment section :
B2A9C1E1 93FA 4B1F 95D2 0F4839789479

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705, Lmao, TUSSELEIF and 9 others
I swear to god, what the fuck do people think will happen if they send an autistic message like that to an IT user, especially that ugly one? She’s been known for posting an insane amount of DMs from retard incels looking to pick a fight with her.
Bluepilled incels who use this as an excuse to have female attention, even if negative one.

Bluepilled incels who use this as an excuse to have female attention, even if negative one.
They’re likely all fake. The stuff these “””incels””” write are just so edgy. A lot of people here say retarded shit but nobody goes out of their way to DM these IT fags.

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Deleted member 4332
no one is even calling it a fake

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698 and GetShrekt
holy shit i read what that bitch wrote, ngl even if a bitch was a stacy and she typed and talked so cringe like that i would literally block her not coping
Her title tag is “ministacy with chad boyfriend”.

JFL at her for thinking she’s so attractive when she looks like this:
AC79D30F 2BB3 4320 90AF 6D215B5617C6

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11705, alriodai and Deleted member 4332
They’re likely all fake. The stuff these “””incels””” write are just so edgy. A lot of people here say retarded shit but nobody goes out of their way to DM these IT fags.
It's just trannies making up stories about incels lol, never forget the day some normies realized the blackpill is true and ITcels started to flood this forum with CP and pedo shit to tarnish the reputation of .me and bring normies back to their side.

90% of ITcels are incels in denial and/or trannies, the other 10% are just foids that love to be worshiped and order subchad males around.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 4332 and Kristin
Her title tag is “ministacy with chad boyfriend”.

JFL at her for thinking she’s so attractive when she looks like this:
View attachment 1022327
Goddamn man JFL, felt bad for the little kid ngl, no one deserves to go through what he's going to experience.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 5698
mirin rdr2 american venom, i didn't finish the game yet, i started it on my PS4, its so good
I beat it like a few weeks ago and it was such a good game. Just don’t rush through like I did though. Spend more time on the side quests.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I beat it like a few weeks ago and it was such a good game. Just don’t rush through like I did though. Spend more time on the side quests.
ngl being born in the west would be so good what a mogger era

Only a BBC gigamogger tyrone could type this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
ngl being born in the west would be so good what a mogger era
I don’t know about that. It must’ve been boring and you could get so many awful diseases.

@Gargantuan @Kingkellz Change the title to "fake colvin account getting famous on IT"

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Kingkellz
Muie

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Deleted member 5698
SWEEAATIEeeE I'm trying to watch gReYs AnaTUmMy