fake maxilla / midface mask implant coming soon

midfacedeficient

midfacedeficient

Diamond
Joined
May 26, 2025
Posts
1,299
Reputation
2,263
I haven't seen any results of any of these eppley style facial implants posted anywhere. people always ask about them on here, but no one really ever sees how they turn out.
examples:
IMG 4066
IMG 0421
IMG 0420


heres my face rn, front and side.
IMG 9899
IMG 0346


So my face is still kinda smushed in around the base of the nose. ive got the itachi lines and nasolabial folds. hopefully gunna take care of both of those. i want to augment the paranasals by about 4-6mm. i have 4.5mm inframalars rn, so id need to bump each of those up to around 10mm forward projection. also gunna try to make them a couple mm higher and outward. it will be paired with fat grafting and a mild face lift. so i think im gunna push for a shape like this, with red being 5mm and blue being 10.
IMG 0424



MY MAIN QUESTION is, should the submalar region be skipped? i could have a much hollower cheek appearance by skipping it. would the skin look ok like that? such a big change to the surrounding area makes it pretty hard for me to gauge how the soft tissue will lay out around there.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: kyril, God_Fearing_Virgin, Guccileopard and 19 others
Do I understand correctly that you want 10mm inframalars?
yeah. i already have 4.5s on right now that will have to be removed. so dont try to imagine throwing 1cm more projection of top of what I have; it would be more like 5.5mm of additional projection. and im gunna have them designed to only add that in the forward direction, outward projection im gunna ask for maybe 1-2mm on top of what i have now.

if i add the 5ish mm paranasals and dont update my inframalars, my paranasals will totally dominate my face.

once i get further in the design process, maybe i'll get talked way down in size. not sure. i just had my consult today, ive got a lot of coordination to go through
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and compost_
Nice man I think hollows could possibly even give u a more youthful appearance if attainable

I like the idea of more anterior projection and less lateral and anterolateral like u said yea hopefully it comes out great like everything else

Realest Hardmaxer out there
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BR32, Jgns, God_Fearing_Virgin and 1 other person
U may aswell do a revision bimsx and this point and bring the maxilla forward more instead
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, compost_ and midfacedeficient
U may aswell do a revision bimsx and this point and bring the maxilla forward more instead
i did think about it, but its not a possibility anymore with my health issues. cant have any bone healing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, compost_ and tyler1234
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jgns, compost_ and midfacedeficient
What health issues have u got
clear cell renal cell carcinoma. on an angiogenesis drug to restrict blood vessel growth, which is necessary for bone healing. id have to take 2 years off for the sarpe i wanted, 6 months for a genio or lefort or something. only 2 months for implants and soft tissue work, which is way more feasible. i still have to talk to my oncologist to get his approval and all that, but if i dont get it im just gunna skip the medicine for 2 months anyway
 
  • +1
Reactions: tyler1234 and compost_
Has Eppley approved you? I saw on his blog a few days ago he was yapping about the midface mask implants. What's up with that I wondered.

ive got the itachi lines
The what?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, midfacedeficient and compost_
Has Eppley approved you? I saw on his blog a few days ago he was yapping about the midface mask implants. What's up with that I wondered.


The what?
Nasojugal fold

infamous anime antagonist that’s known for having them be apart of his character design
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowdimoltn, Jgns, midfacedeficient and 1 other person
nah there's a designer my surgeon works with that i'll likely have do it. just a coincidence
Wow. Here I was thinking only Eppley was doing this midface mask implants. Are you sure this surgeon's got the mojo to pull it off? Did he tell you he's put padded men's Lefort 1s and cheekbones with silicone before?

This is silicone? Or will you amaze me and say they can do this with PEEK and medpor.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BR32, Jgns, midfacedeficient and 1 other person
Wow. Here I was thinking only Eppley was doing this midface mask implants.
hes the only one ive seen do it
Are you sure this surgeon's got the mojo to pull it off?
hoping so. he's done a good job on all my other procedures
Did he tell you he's put padded men's Lefort 1s and cheekbones with silicone before?
he did my jaw surgery with lefort 1 and inframalars
This is silicone? Or will you amaze me and say they can do this with PEEK and medpor.
gunna be peek im pretty sure 😎

We haven't even begun the design process yet, like I was telling @tyler1234 ive got a lot of extra coordination this time to work around my cancer treatment. But i'll be posting each iteration of drafts for the surgical planning so everyone can see and assess. I think we're going to shoot to do it more like eppley's, with one big piece that's broken down into different parts to be assembled around the infraorbital foramen. rather than just an inframalar and a paranasal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, tyler1234, compost_ and 2 others
hes the only one ive seen do it

hoping so. he's done a good job on all my other procedures

he did my jaw surgery with lefort 1 and inframalars

gunna be peek im pretty sure 😎

We haven't even begun the design process yet, like I was telling @tyler1234 ive got a lot of extra coordination this time to work around my cancer treatment. But i'll be posting each iteration of drafts for the surgical planning so everyone can see and assess. I think we're going to shoot to do it more like eppley's, with one big piece that's broken down into different parts to be assembled around the infraorbital foramen. rather than just an inframalar and a paranasal
This will interesting to follow, i think it can look really good
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, greydove., Lookologist003 and 2 others
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: compost_ and midfacedeficient
Who was the surgeon who did your previous infra malars? Honestly looks very natural right now.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and midfacedeficient
Wowww. Have u researched the impact a high vs normal lefort cut makes to midface? Some kid in discord arguing he need high cut
 
Paranasal implants?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, midfacedeficient and greydove.
Who was the surgeon who did your previous infra malars? Honestly looks very natural right now.
surgeon was mehmet comert, he has an in house designer (unless its a case in conjunction with giant)
 
  • +1
Reactions: compost_ and Jgns
Wowww. Have u researched the impact a high vs normal lefort cut makes to midface? Some kid in discord arguing he need high cut
i had a pretty high cut and still lack a lot of midface volume
 
  • +1
Reactions: compost_ and Jgns
Paranasal implants?
i dont think we're approaching it as just a set of malars and a set of paranasals. i think we're gunna do it as one big mask shape (broken into components for surgery). like how those eppley examples look
 
  • +1
Reactions: compost_, Jgns and Rc3jtree
Gl but i dont see the point of 10mm infras if ur not going to address ur main issue with canthopexy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
Gl but i dont see the point of 10mm infras if ur not going to address ur main issue with canthopexy
I think he said he likes having his eyes remain the same as having them changed would make him not see himsself in his face anymore.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: compost_, nathan_Bs123 and midfacedeficient
Mirin hard dude, the greatest looksmaxxer ive seen on org lol. Hoping i can do the shit ur doing soon dude. Mirin
 
  • +1
Reactions: BR32, compost_, nathan_Bs123 and 1 other person

Attachments

  • IMG_0470.jpeg
    IMG_0470.jpeg
    502.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, compost_ and Gittes
Yep, looks like a kind of hybrid between A and B. Those two small circular notches above your cut are the infraorbital foramen. They pretty much limit the extent of the LF1 cut.
yeah i think my surgeon was wanting to go as high as we could without getting too close to those.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gittes, Jgns and compost_
Totally reasonable. I've seen the results of a higher cut, known as the Quadrangular LeFort 2 (the yellow region below) in person. It extends all the way up to the infraorbitals while excluding the nasal cavity. The results are unfortunately pretty underwhelming and can be replicated with implants.

Technical Modifications for Intraoral Quadrangular Le Fort II Osteotomy - ScienceDirect
yeah i was told you can get all the functional benefits of a lf2 from an lf1, then just slap implants on to get the cosmetic changes you want. doesnt seem theres a real benefit to the lf2, just seems riskier. we'll see if my mask style implant can get as good of an appearance as an lf2 couldve done

just imagine how much worse that recent nonunion case wouldve been had they done an lf2 instead 😵 pressure on his midface couldve sent his orbitals straight into his eyeballs
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and compost_
True, some poor guy, Tylin something went to Giant for an LF2 in Turkey - I predict it will have minimal impact on the frontal view. A non-union which affects parts of the orbital floor and nasal cavity would be terrifying.
i definitely needed a lf2 more than him 🤦🏼he publicly posted his results a week ago. seemed to go missed by most. was pretty underwhelmed. then a streamer troublemaker type started a hate train on him so he privated everything. since he doesnt want it seen i wont say who did it cuz then people will see it. kinda crazy he was trying to be all public like tim then went social media blackout.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BR32, Jgns and Gittes
I’m afraid he’s been duped into thinking that a brute force, functional facial advancement surgery will make him good looking. Sadly, it doesn’t work that way.

I saw the result too. To be fair, there was still a lot of post op swelling but you’d wouldn’t be able to tell that he’d undergone anything more than your typical bimax from the front without advance knowledge. Even the side profile change was marginal. Imagine, literally slicing your skull in half for a slightly more advanced nasion!

Inflated expectations meet cold hard reality.
yeah i wouldve been pretty upset. i could tell the second i saw my face after my djs that it was completely diffferent. hes got one hell of a recovery for one very subpar result
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and Gittes
So I need to get a ct scan for my cancer and I dont have insurance and they want 4000 up front for it. I'm probably just gunna head back to turkey real quick and have that done, so im expediting this round of surgeries. gunna have to quit my cancer meds about 2 weeks in advance and stay off them for another 6 weeks post op. I need a kenalog shot for my rhino swelling, so im also gunna go ahead and do that.

I just got my quote back, and im looking at dropping a little over 20 grand for this round. the plan includes the full mask implant, chin implant (im trying to wide it in one direction to correct asymmetry, fill in the labiomental region, and lower the edge of it a bit), a midface lift, and a ton of fat grafting (micro fat and nano fat).

pretty excited. hopefully gunna get around to it in a month or so. ive become good friends with the designer, as well as the scheduler, and of course the surgeon. so i can contact them all personally which helps with the process.
@Jgns @lurking truecel @goku21 @tyler1234
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goku21, Jgns, W9Merc and 5 others
So I need to get a ct scan for my cancer and I dont have insurance and they want 4000 up front for it. I'm probably just gunna head back to turkey real quick and have that done, so im expediting this round of surgeries. gunna have to quit my cancer meds about 2 weeks in advance and stay off them for another 6 weeks post op. I need a kenalog shot for my rhino swelling, so im also gunna go ahead and do that.

I just got my quote back, and im looking at dropping a little over 20 grand for this round. the plan includes the full mask implant, chin implant (im trying to wide it in one direction to correct asymmetry, fill in the labiomental region, and lower the edge of it a bit), a midface lift, and a ton of fat grafting (micro fat and nano fat).

pretty excited. hopefully gunna get around to it in a month or so. ive become good friends with the designer, as well as the scheduler, and of course the surgeon. so i can contact them all personally which helps with the process.
@Jgns @lurking truecel @goku21 @tyler1234
respect, just make sure to stay safe man. you don't want to end up doing too much, remember the end goal to improve and enjoy your life 🙏
 
  • +1
Reactions: Saint., Jgns, czechpsl and 1 other person
So I need to get a ct scan for my cancer and I dont have insurance and they want 4000 up front for it. I'm probably just gunna head back to turkey real quick and have that done, so im expediting this round of surgeries. gunna have to quit my cancer meds about 2 weeks in advance and stay off them for another 6 weeks post op. I need a kenalog shot for my rhino swelling, so im also gunna go ahead and do that.

I just got my quote back, and im looking at dropping a little over 20 grand for this round. the plan includes the full mask implant, chin implant (im trying to wide it in one direction to correct asymmetry, fill in the labiomental region, and lower the edge of it a bit), a midface lift, and a ton of fat grafting (micro fat and nano fat).

pretty excited. hopefully gunna get around to it in a month or so. ive become good friends with the designer, as well as the scheduler, and of course the surgeon. so i can contact them all personally which helps with the process.
@Jgns @lurking truecel @goku21 @tyler1234
Do u not think chin implant would look weird when u smile cause ur chin is quite prominent already i guess depends what ur trying to achieve with it shape or projection
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, czechpsl and midfacedeficient
I think there is more limit on much you can advance with higher cuts than standard
I’m afraid he’s been duped into thinking that a brute force, functional mid-facial advancement surgery will make him good looking. Sadly, it doesn’t work that way.

I saw the result too. To be fair, there was still a lot of post op swelling but you’d wouldn’t even be able to tell that he’d undergone anything more than your typical bimax from the front without advance knowledge. Even the side profile change was marginal. Imagine, literally slicing your skull in half for a slightly more advanced nasion!

Inflated expectations meet cold hard reality.
 
  • +1
Reactions: czechpsl
Do u not think chin implant would look weird when u smile cause ur chin is quite prominent already i guess depends what ur trying to achieve with it shape or projection
i dont think so. my surgeon seemed to think it was a decent idea. id prrfer a genio but i dont have time for the bone to heal. one we see the implant dropped on my ct i think itll make more sense
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, czechpsl and tyler1234
i dont think so. my surgeon seemed to think it was a decent idea. id prrfer a genio but i dont have time for the bone to heal. one we see the implant dropped on my ct i think itll make more sense
Have u considered any work done for ur eyes because there one of the most important tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, midfacedeficient and czechpsl
So I need to get a ct scan for my cancer and I dont have insurance and they want 4000 up front for it. I'm probably just gunna head back to turkey real quick and have that done, so im expediting this round of surgeries. gunna have to quit my cancer meds about 2 weeks in advance and stay off them for another 6 weeks post op. I need a kenalog shot for my rhino swelling, so im also gunna go ahead and do that.

I just got my quote back, and im looking at dropping a little over 20 grand for this round. the plan includes the full mask implant, chin implant (im trying to wide it in one direction to correct asymmetry, fill in the labiomental region, and lower the edge of it a bit), a midface lift, and a ton of fat grafting (micro fat and nano fat).

pretty excited. hopefully gunna get around to it in a month or so. ive become good friends with the designer, as well as the scheduler, and of course the surgeon. so i can contact them all personally which helps with the process.
@Jgns @lurking truecel @goku21 @tyler1234
Bro is going to mog so hard. Very excited. Keep us updated
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and midfacedeficient
Do you think it gave you a superior result than A? And if so, in what aspect?
I’m not sure! I can say the difference is underwhelming. Just do normal cut with implants. Cause my midface is still shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and midfacedeficient
u got a before and after? i didnt even know these were options
I can’t send them here. You can message me . I wish I did the ones which also moves the cheek bones.
My surgeon told me he does high cut le fort 1. Like the one in B.
Got too excited for it. There is not a significant difference compared to to normal le fort1. If your midface is recessed you will need implants
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and midfacedeficient
I’m not sure! I can say the difference is underwhelming. Just do normal cut with implants. Cause my midface is still shit
Yeah I guess so, there is also a problem with interferences when someone has a bit of asymmetry. Lower cut is a lot easier
 
Have u considered any work done for ur eyes because there one of the most important tbh
Nope. not interested in either if the canthos. ive kinda considered browridge implant as mines pretty nonexistent, but i may ask for a little bit of my nano fat grafting to go above one of the eyes for mild asymmetry fixing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
Incidentally, I've seen people in person who have had the Quadrangular LeFort and the results are still very underwhelming
So have you seen someone with that LeFort like you said earlier in the thread? Like that LeFort II without the nasion? Was it really underwhelming? Where did he have that done?
 
Lived there for a bit. What do you think of the result?
Other guys from that paper got better results, I think. This one side improved so much and looks so good, but the other views look basically the same, and it looks kind of bad under the eyes. You can see where the cut was made and where the end of the cut is on the sides. So the front honestly descended. But If he does implants and fatgrafting it will look great
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
The side profile is obviously an improvement but he would have achieved most of that just from advancing the LF1 area.
The frontal change is negligible, arguably worse, although I think the different lighting conditions pre and post op might be effecting that.

He'd have achieved similar results with LF1 + implants without the significantly increased invasiveness of cutting into the infraorbital foramen and orbits themselves.
Yeah, I agree. Which implant material are you considering for yourself?


There are no other results from that paper, frustratingly.
There's this one—you've probably seen it though—but I know I've seen more results in a paper by those guys from Austria, though I can't find it now.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3927.jpeg
    IMG_3927.jpeg
    178.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
I haven't seen any results of any of these eppley style facial implants posted anywhere. people always ask about them on here, but no one really ever sees how they turn out.
examples:
View attachment 5509965View attachment 5509966View attachment 5509967

heres my face rn, front and side.
View attachment 5510022View attachment 5510023

So my face is still kinda smushed in around the base of the nose. ive got the itachi lines and nasolabial folds. hopefully gunna take care of both of those. i want to augment the paranasals by about 4-6mm. i have 4.5mm inframalars rn, so id need to bump each of those up to around 10mm forward projection. also gunna try to make them a couple mm higher and outward. it will be paired with fat grafting and a mild face lift. so i think im gunna push for a shape like this, with red being 5mm and blue being 10.
View attachment 5510063


MY MAIN QUESTION is, should the submalar region be skipped? i could have a much hollower cheek appearance by skipping it. would the skin look ok like that? such a big change to the surrounding area makes it pretty hard for me to gauge how the soft tissue will lay out around there.
Been following your journey since the beggining gawd damn man, you look awesome!, I think the change with the new implants would be great speacially considering the smile lines, when the design is ready could you upload them too?
 
  • +1
Reactions: compost_, Jgns, czechpsl and 1 other person
Been following your journey since the beggining gawd damn man, you look awesome!, I think the change with the new implants would be great speacially considering the smile lines, when the design is ready could you upload them too?
absolutely. i'll be throwing them in this thread. im hoping for a draft by the end of the week
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, Buterman and czechpsl

Similar threads

L
Replies
2
Views
85
prezz
prezz
YPSIYON
Replies
4
Views
210
chris182
chris182
Minuskul
Looksmaxxing Rhino soon
Replies
15
Views
175
Minuskul
Minuskul
Ty.s
Replies
4
Views
147
t0urist
t0urist
L
Replies
1
Views
66
lysollwipes
L

Users who are viewing this thread

  • holyinfras
  • justjutting
  • Fransico
  • Assymetry
  • theinsecureltn
Back
Top