Family against surgery

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Kraken
Why is my family so against me having surgery?

Me wanting to get bimax =I am depressed

Normal people don’t care about looks= I am crazy

uncles low iq wife gets surgery = I am low IQ about surgery

Family says that I’ll be like her and continue getting surgeries when I won’t . I won’t jaw surgery and that’s it . Literally the most normie hardmax that is accepted by the orthodontists that they cry to.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, rand anon, TUSSELEIF and 8 others
You getting surgeries = you telling them their genes arent good enough

It doesnt get easier than that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, zainab, Frexa and 18 others
Cage how they doubt my will to get surgery when I’ve been saving for a year and have 8000 dollars Jfl. You think I would have spent by money now right?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn

my dad is overweight and missed his time to make it. He was extremely angry that I admitted I wasn’t satisfied with my face and wanted to change an inherited feature

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, callisto, Deleted member 23564 and 1 other person
I will be honest that I care a lot about my family and what they think about me and just knowing that they don’t support me and my crusade to Gandy heaven makes me feel like shit.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, rand anon, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
I feel you my surgeries will probably cause tension between me and my parents with whom I am very close. But you can't let your parents shape your life or keep you away from your goals.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 26774, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
my dad is overweight and missed his time to make it. He was extremely angry that I admitted I wasn’t satisfied with my face and wanted to change an inherited feature
I dont know if your parents are like mine, but the only surgery knowledge they have is whatever they read on internet when it comes to celebrities

So they always think "oh you're gonna get surgeries, it means you're never gonna be happy and end up botched like this guy who had BD"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Anchor_Ship
I feel you my surgeries will probably cause tension between me and my parents with whom I am very close. But you can't let your parents shape your life or keep you away from your goals.
It’s a brutal light triad pill tbh. I care too much

my dad is overweight and missed his time to make it.
jfl what “make it“.

he has a wife, he made you, he has a job. he is just old with a life and he doesnt posting about on these types of forums

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian and Anchor_Ship
I dont know if your parents are like mine, but the only surgery knowledge they have is whatever they read on internet when it comes to celebrities

So they always think "oh you're gonna get surgeries, it means you're never gonna be happy and end up botched like this guy who had BD"
It offends me greatly that they would ever compare me to an old low IQ foid when I’ve read many papers, seen many cases and keep track of the best surgeons . How can someone compare jaw surgery to fucking tit surgery

• So Sad
Reactions: angelo
jfl what “make it“.

he has a wife, he made you, he has a job. he is just old with a life and he doesnt posting about on these types of forums
I hope this is sarcastic. The only way to truly make it is to mog. I thought a site called looksmax.org would know this consensus

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 25059
Your problem is you need to make the choice binary so the decision is clear to you.

Just very simply choose between;

(a) not getting surgery, staying how you look, and your family giving you no feedback either positive or negative

Or (b) getting surgery, probably looking better, and your family talking shit about you

Now just choose your answer and move on.

It isn’t an easy decision with a clear cut answer, it depends on what you want.

It is a difficult decision and you must accept that and that there will be positives and negatives no matter your decision.

The best you can do is make the positives and negatives of the decision conscious to try to make the best decision possible based on what you want more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 2729 and Anchor_Ship
The only way to truly make it is to mog
another delusional gopnik who doesn't know how the real world works.

yeah sure moving your jaws 6mm forward will make you a model while you fry chicken wings at KFC right now

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
Your problem is you need to make the choice binary so the decision is clear to you.

Just very simply choose between;

(a) not getting surgery, staying how you look, and your family giving you no feedback either positive or negative

Or (b) getting surgery, probably looking better, and your family talking shit about you

Now just choose your answer and move on.

It isn’t an easy decision with a clear cut answer, it depends on what you want.

It is a difficult decision and you must accept that and that there will be positives and negatives no matter your decision.

The best you can do is make the positives and negatives of the decision conscious to try to make the best decision possible based on what you want more.
Good answer . The only way to win in my opinion is to stop being emotional and caring about what others think. Regardless I will ascend and I’ll be glad I did

yeah sure moving your jaws 6mm forward will make you a model while you fry chicken wings at KFC right now
Tell me how the real world works? Does your life not improve after getting something as significant as Trimax? Why would it not increase in quality? The greatest thing would be that I’d be more accepting of the way i look. I don’t know where you got KFC from..? I can still go to college and be successful while getting surgery .

• +1

Or maybe they’re worried about the risks and complications u dummy. Its also costy.

Or maybe they’re worried about the risks and complications u dummy. Its also costy.
The risks are low dude. I am also paying for it myself so I do not care about the costs.

It could do- completely depends on his current base

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
It could do- completely depends on his current base
Yes I other have other flaws besides shit pogonion but I think I can reach average or slightly above average with Trimax. If I get this done I will 100 percent feel better about myself. I do not need to slay I just want to look human

Attachments

• 48768D41-5DF5-4F33-B308-7FDC3AFDAEE3.jpeg
    48768D41-5DF5-4F33-B308-7FDC3AFDAEE3.jpeg
    404.1 KB · Views: 0
  • EE255A62-4D75-4CAB-8C58-88CA56A99210.jpeg
    EE255A62-4D75-4CAB-8C58-88CA56A99210.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rand anon, PointOfNoReturn, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
Yes I other have other flaws besides shit pogonion but I think I can reach average or slightly above average with Trimax. If I get this done I will 100 percent feel better about myself. I do not need to slay I just want to look human
Oh yeah you 100% will ascend from it

Like a 3/10 now 5/10 after trimax

Imo just focus on Trimax for now and then see where you are at after than and asses your next looksmaxxing steps

Your nose is already quite wide- so I think when your maxilla moves, you’ll need a rhino after

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Gaia262, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
Holy shit go to alfaro dude definitely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, callisto and Anchor_Ship
Cage how they doubt my will to get surgery when I’ve been saving for a year and have 8000 dollars Jfl. You think I would have spent by money now right?
How old are you, and how did you save 8k

• +1
Telling my dad I want surgery made him so angry I had to leave my house to get them, they eventually aceepted it but think I will just stop at a simple rhinoplasty

• +1
Too expensive
this is a one time for life thing, better get it from the best right ?

especially for you, it's gonna be a big movement

• +1
they are right tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
this is a one time for life thing, better get it from the best right ?

especially for you, it's gonna be a big movement
Alfaro dog maxes many people . He’s a good surgeon but you can get a similar result for way less

Damn negro, I am 20 and also waging. Best of luck and may we both ascend
i took out a loan for my 1 surgery and now have to pay 150eur back every month :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Love it
i took out a loan for my 1 surgery and now have to pay 150eur back every month :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Shit mannn, I don't fuck with loans. I already know I don't have that high of a base so I am just gonna rhino and chin implant.

Why is my family so against me having surgery?

Me wanting to get bimax =I am depressed

Normal people don’t care about looks= I am crazy

uncles low iq wife gets surgery = I am low IQ about surgery

Family says that I’ll be like her and continue getting surgeries when I won’t . I won’t jaw surgery and that’s it . Literally the most normie hardmax that is accepted by the orthodontists that they cry to.

What I have realised, when the results are good they always accept it in the end.

The thing with reconstructive surgery is that you are moving your face into it's correct position so it's the real you. Unlike plastic surgery which changes features I.e. foxy eyes ect.

I wouldnt tell them it's for cosmetic reasons they will give you the most automatic npc response "just love yourself" or "you don't need it". Remember they see anything cosmetic related in men the same as Michael Jackson or Rodrigo alves.

it's a lonely journey and everyone waits at the finish line If you make it there.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, GazeWithin, rand anon and 3 others
Shit mannn, I don't fuck with loans. I already know I don't have that high of a base so I am just gonna rhino and chin implant.
why you sound black negro? also yeah dont fuck with loans... sell your soul to make money

• JFL
why you sound black negro? also yeah dont fuck with loans... sell your soul to make money
Shiii I ain't no black niguh crackah. Jokes aside, I make a decent living as a 20 year old, I make 25€ an hour

• +1
Shiii I ain't no black niguh crackah. Jokes aside, I make a decent living as a 20 year old, I make 25€ an hour
what do you do... please tell a wagie uni student on 11.50eur an hour :sick:

• Woah
you don't need surgery boy!!!
296-2965658_wojak-girl-soy-soy-wojak-female-hd-png.png

3244428_EE255A62-4D75-4CAB-8C58-88CA56A99210.jpeg

• +1
Waging , 19
I also need a bimax, but here in my country there's a law that every health insurance have to cover the bimax surgery, because its more a health surgery than a cosmetic(improvment of the airways, sleep apnea and etc). But so far, none of the showcases convinced me, the patients goes from sub 3 to sub 4, there's also the possibility of permanent numbness of the whole lowerthird incluing the lips(never feeling a kiss ever again, but it dont matter for a incel like me) and pain in the atm.

• +1
yeah bro. i would be glad if they were supportive for bimax because its their fault (didnt let me get mse when i was a kid)

• +1
yeah bro. i would be glad if they were supportive for bimax because its their fault (didnt let me get mse when i was a kid)
mine are blackpilled as fuck. my dad was talking to a surgeon for neck lipsuction a few weeks ago.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Anchor_Ship and Tallooksmaxxer
Will ascend you hard. Disregard what your family thinks

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Anchor_Ship
fuck u need surgery for

just be tough

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Anchor_Ship
What I have realised, when the results are good they always accept it in the end.

The thing with reconstructive surgery is that you are moving your face into it's correct position so it's the real you. Unlike plastic surgery which changes features I.e. foxy eyes ect.

I wouldnt tell them it's for cosmetic reasons they will give you the most automatic npc response "just love yourself" or "you don't need it". Remember they see anything cosmetic related in men the same as Michael Jackson or Rodrigo alves.

it's a lonely journey and everyone waits at the finish line If you make it there.
Best response tbh, it’s the real you it was supposed to be you . Water, but it’s still crazy that orthognathic surgery is compared to breast surgery or BBL.. blows my mind

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Will ascend you hard. Disregard what your family thinks
Thank you bro. It’s a brutal road but one must go through to see their potential through. Crazy how potential is only equivalent to money and assets in this world. Yes they matter, but what is money without a respectable appearance?

• +1
I also need a bimax, but here in my country there's a law that every health insurance have to cover the bimax surgery, because its more a health surgery than a cosmetic(improvment of the airways, sleep apnea and etc). But so far, none of the showcases convinced me, the patients goes from sub 3 to sub 4, there's also the possibility of permanent numbness of the whole lowerthird incluing the lips(never feeling a kiss ever again, but it dont matter for a incel like me) and pain in the atm.
I think the risks for nerve damage are way overblown. Most likely in my opinion it would be slight nerve damage which I think the majority of people would still live with after a bimax. I read that over 80% of people who get orthognathic surgery are happy and would do it again if they had to. It is no doubt the best hardmax and the foundation for hardmaxxing for the more:blackpill: users here. Best advice would be to carefully pick the people who split you open

jfl what “make it“.

we are all gonna make it brah

• +1
I think the risks for nerve damage are way overblown. Most likely in my opinion it would be slight nerve damage which I think the majority of people would still live with after a bimax. I read that over 80% of people who get orthognathic surgery are happy and would do it again if they had to. It is no doubt the best hardmax and the foundation for hardmaxxing for the more:blackpill: users here. Best advice would be to carefully pick the people who split you open
I agree, even thought i'm a little afraid, i'm still planning to have the bimax surgery and a mere nerve damage would be a small price to pay for a good night's sleep, i have 23 years and i dont remember one single time that i sleeped with my back, the apnea always wokes me up, this really annoys me because when i'm lying in my back in the bed its comfortably asf, but when i got sleepy i always have to turn to the sides or sleep with my stomach and i always woke up with back pain, and of course the looks increase benefit, i'm recessed asf.

Last edited:
  • +1
I agree, even thought i'm a little afraid, i'm still planning to have the bimax surgery and a mere nerve damage would be a small price to pay for a good night's sleep, i have 23 years and i dont remember one single time that i sleeped with my back, the apnea always wokes me up, this really annoys me because when i'm lying in my back in the bed its comfortably asf, but when i got sleepy i always have to turn to the sides or sleep with my stomach and i always woke up with back pain, and of course the looks increase benefit, i'm recessed asf.
that’s horrible bro idk how u find a way to cover that tbh it’s hell for insurance in USA

I told my dad I wanted hair transplant and he seemed pretty supportive of it

• +1
Sad stuff OP

Can’t rly relate though, my mum is blackpilled af and strongly supports me getting rhino :feelsgood: :Comfy: :Comfy:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and PointOfNoReturn