Family values are bullshit

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Family values were invented by governments and religion to insure a good birthrate and so that beta males would contribute to the economy. You family doesn't really care about you. Most parents probably secretly hate their children because of their bratty behavior, women just view the man as a glorified wallet, 90% of men only marry because of tradition or because they aren't chad and can't serial fuck women. The kids probably care about the mother but only because they don't understand female nature (and even then perhaps only the son does. How do we know the daughters can really care about anybody anymore so than adults can?).

Nobody care cares about you. Not really. Not even your own family, assuming you even have one in today's world of degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: Claire Violet, Demir and Deleted member 773

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, TBOLT, kobecel and 5 others
get a load of this edgelord

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, androidcel, kobecel and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Ethnicsmatter, kobecel and 2 others
din red but my family doesn't value me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel, dogtown and 2 others
Yup my family doesn't value me either

This stupid meme needs to die tbh. Why post in a thread if you have no intentions of reading the OP? It's literally just trolling.

Stop trolling him guys it’s mean

No bro, family values are vital to a healthy and stable society. There’s a reason feminists are so hostile against the nuclear family structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, UltraExtremeIntense, kobecel and 1 other person
Wrong. Family is everything. The whole point of being alive is to forge and maintain close and intimate relationships with other humans, our family included

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and UltraExtremeIntense
Time to religionmaxx.

ded srs?

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
family is a meme

If my family truly cared about me then they wouldve left me on top of a mountain when i was born like a spartan reject because nobody deserves this life long suffering. Further more most parents recoil at the thought of their incel sons dropping out of society and becoming neet because they want us to wageslave for shlomo and be there towipe their asses when theyre crippled. Nothing in this wotld is unconditional.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Demir
Family values were invented by governments and religion to insure a good birthrate and so that beta males would contribute to the economy. You family doesn't really care about you. Most parents probably secretly hate their children because of their bratty behavior, women just view the man as a glorified wallet, 90% of men only marry because of tradition or because they aren't chad and can't serial fuck women. The kids probably care about the mother but only because they don't understand female nature (and even then perhaps only the son does. How do we know the daughters can really care about anybody anymore so than adults can?).

Nobody care cares about you. Not really. Not even your own family, assuming you even have one in today's world of degeneracy.
society is truly evil

humanity is truly evil

wtf are those?

Not one letter

I've seen some good families where parents really care about children like playing with them, teaching them and still being in "love" at 60 but they all pair bonded in their teenage years, never saw a happy family with ppl who bonded at 30 or some shit, all of the anger is still inside there, you constantly compare to your previous partners, what will make this one so diffrent?

Religion and family values when enforced used to be a social technology to keep females and their natural state of polyamorous hypergamy in check.

No bro, family values are vital to a healthy and stable society. There’s a reason feminists are so hostile against the nuclear family structure.
(((stable society)))

everyone should report OP