Famous [HOT] Turkish lawyer Feyza Altun detained over ‘sharia’ remark on Twitter (now known as X)

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
feyza-altun-iha-2188963-1d8l_cover.jpg.webp

On the one had I dno't want sharia but on the otherhand, you shouldn't be able to insult islam, peoples religious beliefs, etc

Screenshot 2024 02 19 at 54353PM

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and SecularIslamist
will her guards run christian grey game and caress her velvety soft buttocks in jail?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
will her guards run christian grey game and caress her velvety soft buttocks in jail?
Yeah the pervs of Ak Parti (Erdog's goons) are known for sexual violence against women, but they prefer trans women

imagine if the guards were chad and what actually happened was an intense orgy in the shower room with a bukkake finish

dont give a shti ugly faggot kys

• +1
Reactions: kebab and st.hamudi but 6‘5
@SecularIslamist Erdogoon is arresting public servants that aren't even insulting sharia by comparing it to taliban

@SecularIslamist Erdogoon is arresting public servants that aren't even insulting sharia by comparing it to taliban
She said "şeriatına sokayım" which means let me insert into your sharia (word by word). Stupid to arrest anyone that speaks their mind. I guess they're trying to maintain some peace of sorts and not flair up anyone from either side but idk man. Sharia allows the killing of anyone that insults the prophet, islam or anyone who leaves Islam. Should we tolerate intolerance?

@SecularIslamist as a murtad I have a bounty on my head and ur prize is 72 virgins. Come kill me faggot.

• +1
Mashallah. Based religious chads once again purifying their society.

She said "şeriatına sokayım" which means let me insert into your sharia (word by word). Stupid to arrest anyone that speaks their mind. I guess they're trying to maintain some peace of sorts and not flair up anyone from either side but idk man. Sharia allows the killing of anyone that insults the prophet, islam or anyone who leaves Islam. Should we tolerate intolerance?

@SecularIslamist as a murtad I have a bounty on my head and ur prize is 72 virgins. Come kill me faggot.
Literally half the population should be killed.

• JFL
Mashallah. Based religious chads once again purifying their society.

Literally half the population should be killed.
You know radical retards like you are going to get the peaceful normal Muslims like me genocided

I'm Muslim. Sharia is cringe but insulting religion is also cringe and shouldn't be allowed.

But imo she didn't insult anything she just said Turkey is secular, something even Erdog and his goons seem to understand (given how they are currently working to keep legitimate ISIScels outside of Turkey)

You know radical retards like you are going to get the peaceful normal Muslims like me genocided
Do it coward. Start today. It's sunnah and fard (obligation). Yallah.
You're not peaceful you're a troublemakers.

Anyway under the shari'ah in previous societies when it came to godless people - since 99.9% of people believed in God they just thought they were mentally ill. This is the case with Turkey, half the population of "Muslims" are mentally ill supporters of secularism.

Only in those cases where apostasy was conflated with political treason since religion and politics were one and the same were there consequences like death.

This is why this whore has been arrested.

• JFL
I'm Muslim. Sharia is cringe but insulting religion is also cringe and shouldn't be allowed.

But imo she didn't insult anything she just said Turkey is secular, something even Erdog and his goons seem to understand (given how they are currently working to keep legitimate ISIScels outside of Turkey)
Maşallah, did you take your şehadet? "Insulting" Islam doesn't exist. You're merely stating out facts. If you said that shit to Muhammad's face he'd probably go "yeah, so?".

Nah she replied to someone saying şeriatına sokayım. That's not the OG tweet. Tbh this woman also tweeted "Trans kids exist" once and I fucking hate her for it. That's the thing about Turkey, you don't have a middle ground. Either it's degenerate whores and brainwashed goyim or it's backwards judeo-Muslims

Anyway under the shari'ah in previous societies when it came to godless people - since 99.9% of people believed in God they just thought they were mentally ill. This is the case with Turkey, half the population of "Muslims" are mentally ill supporters of secularism.

Only in those cases where apostasy was conflated with political treason since religion and politics were one and the same were there consequences like death.

I'm a troublemaker because I don't want people jailed and killed for apostasy or for saying Sharia doesn't belong in the 21st century?

I want a peaceful world for all muslims to practice and I don't want any of that shit to be ruined by war mongering islamists

islam is a religion of peace

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, Baban and SecularIslamist

The ruling exists and I'm spreading corruption (fitna) on this forum so ur obligated to kill me.

• JFL
Maşallah, did you take your şehadet?
shahada? I've been Muslim my whole life.
"Insulting" Islam doesn't exist. You're merely stating out facts. If you said that shit to Muhammad's face he'd probably go "yeah, so?".
Of course it does, exist retard.

drawing the prophet or defacing the Quran or Mosques are insults on Islam. Not wanting Islamic laws in the courts doesn't insult Islam, though.
Nah she replied to someone saying şeriatına sokayım. That's not the OG tweet. Tbh this woman also tweeted "Trans kids exist" once and I fucking hate her for it. That's the thing about Turkey, you don't have a middle ground. Either it's degenerate whores and brainwashed goyim or it's backwards judeo-Muslims
Well of course trans kids also exist. It's possible that people can be Islamic and accept the modern problems of the world like gender identity, feminism and equality

fascist Kemaltards/Shamanist tengrist cuckservative secular turks like you are even worse than Islamists.

Also nice Antisemitism, blaming jews for your problems. You make me sick

That's the thing about Turkey, you don't have a middle ground. Either it's degenerate whores and brainwashed goyim or it's backwards judeo-Muslims
This is the thing there is no middle ground. Ironically you wouldn't be talking about a middle ground without situating Islam as some sort of "extreme".

So accept Islam or you will see trannies run amok.

I'm a troublemaker because I don't want people jailed and killed for apostasy or for saying Sharia doesn't belong in the 21st century?

I want a peaceful world for all muslims to practice and I don't want any of that shit to be ruined by war mongering islamists

islam is a religion of peace
Everyone who is a faithful Muslim wants the shari'ah. Not fake communist, Zionist, feminist larpers like you.

This is the thing there is no middle ground. Ironically you wouldn't be talking about a middle ground without situating Islam as some sort of "extreme".

Everyone who is a faithful Muslim wants the shari'ah. Not fake communist, Zionist, feminist larpers like you.

I 100% would rather have trannies, the State of Israel and 3rd Wave Feminism than Taliban style governments tbh.

Trannies aren't harming anyone but themselves, and Israel has a right to exist because there is no other Jewish state

Pretty much the perfect girl i want to habe children with s women like that so badly

• Love it
I 100% would rather have trannies, the State of Israel and 3rd Wave Feminism than Taliban style governments tbh.

Trannies aren't harming anyone but themselves, and Israel has a right to exist because there is no other Jewish state
Muh muh "you can you do what you want as long as you don't hurt others". This fucking harm principle is exactly what has destroyed the West. Kys.

Everyone has individual freedom underpinned by collective conscience under the shari'ah.

• Hmm...
shahada? I've been Muslim my whole life.

Of course it does, exist retard.

drawing the prophet or defacing the Quran or Mosques are insults on Islam. Not wanting Islamic laws in the courts doesn't insult Islam, though.

Well of course trans kids also exist. It's possible that people can be Islamic and accept the modern problems of the world like gender identity, feminism and equality

fascist Kemaltards/Shamanist cuckservative secular turks like you are even worse than Islamists.

Also nice Antisemitism, blaming jews for your problems. You make me sick
Drawing the Prophet wasn't really a big deal a couple centuries back. Iran still does it and so do alevis. Ottomans used to do it as well. https://web.elastic.org/~fche/mirrors/zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/.

You're right but people don't deface mosques and draw Muhammad to insult most of the time. 99% of your insults are going to be related to islam itself.

I'm not blaming the Jews for anything. Just like using those terms. I'm not fond of fascism either jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
On a related note, what's her pheno? Looks straight up gypsy. Send her back to Romania.

• JFL
Muh muh "you can you do what you want as long as you don't hurt others". This fucking harm principle is exactly what has destroyed the West. Kys.

Everyone has individual freedom underpinned by collective conscience under the shari'ah.
Would rather LGBTIA that allows me to practice my religion than Taliban that doesn't allow LGBT to express themselves. There is no collective conscience, you can be a Muslim society without forcing the sharia down people's throats
On a related note, what's her pheno? Looks straight up gypsy. Send her back to Romania.

View attachment 2755737View attachment 2755740
Surgerymax Armenian for sure

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
What did she say that's insulting?

So accept Islam or you will see trannies run amok.
Islamic trannies, homosexuals and pedophiles will and have existed in shariah both in the past and present. Sure it reduces it but making it taboo increases health risks, diseases etc.

you can be a Muslim society without forcing the sharia down people's throats
Nah the sole purpose of the religion is to convert people. If you have more than a 50% Muslim population in ur country or gonna get trouble sooner or later.

Nah the sole purpose of the religion is to convert people. If you have more than a 50% Muslim population in ur country or gonna get trouble sooner or later.
what about albania or bosnia

Islamic trannies, homosexuals and pedophiles will and have existed in shariah both in the past and present. Sure it reduces it but making it taboo increases health risks, diseases etc.
Yeah not even the Ottomans couldn't stop faggy Turks hence why they even abandoned shari'ah and legalised it after the Tanzimat reform period.

The issue is public sins and disturbances to society. Otherwise even the fucking sultans loves to drink and we're fond of ladyboys in private, knowing full well it was wrong in public.

• JFL
what about albania or bosnia
Both are like Izmir Muslims. Outliers exist. They believe in a super filtered Islam so most aren't radical anyways. Went from arabs > persians > turks > Albanians and Bosnians.

Yeah not even the Ottomans couldn't stop faggy Turks hence why they even abandoned shari'ah and legalised it after the Tanzimat reform period.

The issue is public sins and disturbances to society. Otherwise even the fucking sultans loves to drink and we're fond of ladyboys in private, knowing full well it was wrong in public.
Again, making it taboo and keeping it away from the public increases health risks and disease. Islam doesn't have the prefect solution for this and I don't know if there is tbh.

Both are like Izmir Muslims. Outliers exist. They believe in a super filtered Islam so most aren't radical anyways. Went from arabs > persians > turks > Albanians and Bosnians.
so its possible for peaceful non radical muslims to exist.

also many arab countries like algeria and morocco are normal

so its possible for peaceful non radical muslims to exist.

also many arab countries like algeria and morocco are normal
No one said it wasn't possible. It's just not going to be the norm unless you remove the radical elements in the religion. There are imams that say Islam wouldn't have survived if it wasn't for the law of apostasy. and they're right. So the religion wouldn't exist the same way without those elements. It'd be just like Christianity.

I've met people from both those countries, they're not that different but I'm generalizing. Nowhere close an albanian or Bosnian. Maybe lebanese are more accurate.

No one said it wasn't possible. It's just not going to be the norm unless you remove the radical elements in the religion. There are imams that say Islam wouldn't have survived if it wasn't for the law of apostasy. and they're right. So the religion wouldn't exist the same way without those elements. It'd be just like Christianity.

I've met people from both those countries, they're not that different but I'm generalizing. Nowhere close an albanian or Bosnian. Maybe lebanese are more accurate.

obviously not true. no one but intellectuals were agnostic before the modern period

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist​

• JFL

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist​

being a secular islamist is based but unfortunately for the united kingdom he is only an islamist