"Fantastic Sleep Every Day Keeps The Manletism Away" - The Relationship Between Sleep Quality, GH and Height. (ALL HEIGHTMAXERS MUST CLICK ON THIS!)

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Sleepy Good Night GIF by Lazy Corgi

"Fantastic Sleep Every Day Keeps The Manletism Away"

Not willing to write a super-thread at the moment to write an in-depth thread but here are some relevant bullet points.
  • If you wanted to do everything possible to heightmax, you're supposed to be getting perfect and fantastic sleep every night. If you don't feel fully rejuvenated, energized and awesome when you wake up, you're failing.
  • Better quality sleep is associated with higher baseline growth hormone levels.
  • Higher growth hormone levels right before sleep and during sleep promotes higher quality sleep. Injecting HGH during the day won't improve sleep unless injected right before falling asleep. Longer acting GH agonists, like CJC 1295 with DAC are much better and improves sleep quality.
  • During deep sleep, the pituitary gland spikes your growth hormone levels. Growth hormone is know to assist the body in rejuvenation and growth. Low quality or low duration deep sleep is detrimental to medium to long term height growth, regenerative capacity, etc.
  • One can take DSIP (deep sleep inducing peptide) to get deep sleep.
  • Deep sleep is something that can only be accurately tracked by an extremely accurate smartphone app or a sleep-tracking tool, like Oura.
  • Getting as much deep sleep as you can is one of the ways to secrete as much growth hormone as possible. Higher growth horomone levels during sleep has been associated with higher quality sleep, and below average growth hormone levels during sleep is strongly associated with poor quality sleep.
  • Reduce stress or anything that can impede sleep.
  • I recommend learning about biohacking your sleep, doing everything you can to maximize your sleep. @garoupilled_ made a thread on sleep in BOTB. Alternatively, checking out Andrew Huberman on YouTube will also help.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TeenAscender, Hernan, crimclown63 and 2 others
Thoughts?

@sellatine. I think you will find this useful.

@oppastoppathe2nd

• +1
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd
@sellatine. I think you will find this useful.
I really like this, funnily enough, my friend who is on HEAVY sleep meds he sleeps liie 3 hours a day for the past few months has actually dont a LOT of research on GH and sleep correlation and he saw that 90% of it is produced in the first 2 hours of sleep, Ill do some research cause info like this gets passed down everywhere

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and enchanted_elixir
GH is only produced during the first 2-3 hours of sleep. Once again, unless your lifestyle is so shit ( insomnia level sleep, no protein ect) then you can only hope to reach your natural genetic height which is dictated by GH levels set genetically.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and enchanted_elixir
GH is only produced during the first 2-3 hours of sleep. Once again, unless your lifestyle is so shit ( insomnia level sleep, no protein ect) then you can only hope to reach your natural genetic height which is dictated by GH levels set genetically.
Well GH levels aren't genetically set. They are genetically influenced though.
Like many things, there are many causes to a result.
Environment, sleep environment, stress, diet, supplements, etc. all can play a role in GH levels.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I really like this, funnily enough, my friend who is on HEAVY sleep meds he sleeps liie 3 hours a day for the past few months has actually dont a LOT of research on GH and sleep correlation and he saw that 90% of it is produced in the first 2 hours of sleep, Ill do some research cause info like this gets passed down everywhere
Yeah, most of the GH is produced early in your sleep, since most of one's deep sleep occurs early in the night.
You go straight to deep sleep when falling asleep.

DM me

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Yeah, most of the GH is produced early in your sleep, since most of one's deep sleep occurs early in the night.
You go straight to deep sleep when falling asleep.
So sleep isnt really important on heigh

dnrd + water

• +1
Well GH levels aren't genetically set. They are genetically influenced though.
Like many things, there are many causes to a result.
Environment, sleep environment, stress, diet, supplements, etc. all can play a role in GH levels.

They are mostly dictated genetically to ensure growth set by genetic parameters, i.e genes for your intended height ect. Of course lifestyle, stress could affect it negatively, but it has to be extreme for that to happen. Only thing that can make a big difference if you have a normal lifestyle is losing fat if obese or taking pharmaceuticals.

So sleep isnt really important on heigh
It is since it produces GH. Specifically in deep sleep.
If you don't feel refreshed when you sleep, I conjecture that you probably didn't get enough or good deep sleep, and you didn't release enough GH during deep sleep.

NO SLEEP FOR YOUR CLOSED GROWTH PLATES

Godfrey Gao Water GIF

• +1

Good thread for people new to heightmaxxing as it breaksdown the basic fundamnetals.

However, @enchanted_elixir, don't feel like you have to post these shorter threads as in bewteen time threads, I feel like it'd be better if you just put all your energy into one more important thread in regards to whatever your research is at the moment.

I even have a few threads on hold currently, that I'm trying to be diligent before I release!

• +1
Good thread for people new to heightmaxxing as it breaksdown the basic fundamnetals.

However, @enchanted_elixir, don't feel like you have to post these shorter threads as in bewteen time threads, I feel like it'd be better if you just put all your energy into one more important thread in regards to whatever your research is at the moment.

I even have a few threads on hold currently, that I'm trying to be diligent before I release!

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali

Not willing to write a super-thread at the moment to write an in-depth thread but here are some relevant bullet points.
  • If you wanted to do everything possible to heightmax, you're supposed to be getting perfect and fantastic sleep every night. If you don't feel fully rejuvenated, energized and awesome when you wake up, you're failing.
  • Better quality sleep is associated with higher baseline growth hormone levels.
  • Higher growth hormone levels right before sleep and during sleep promotes higher quality sleep. Injecting HGH during the day won't improve sleep unless injected right before falling asleep. Longer acting GH agonists, like CJC 1295 with DAC are much better and improves sleep quality.
  • During deep sleep, the pituitary gland spikes your growth hormone levels. Growth hormone is know to assist the body in rejuvenation and growth. Low quality or low duration deep sleep is detrimental to medium to long term height growth, regenerative capacity, etc.
  • One can take DSIP (deep sleep inducing peptide) to get deep sleep.
  • Deep sleep is something that can only be accurately tracked by an extremely accurate smartphone app or a sleep-tracking tool, like Oura.
  • Getting as much deep sleep as you can is one of the ways to secrete as much growth hormone as possible. Higher growth horomone levels during sleep has been associated with higher quality sleep, and below average growth hormone levels during sleep is strongly associated with poor quality sleep.
  • Reduce stress or anything that can impede sleep.
  • I recommend learning about biohacking your sleep, doing everything you can to maximize your sleep. @garoupilled_ made a thread on sleep in BOTB. Alternatively, checking out Andrew Huberman on YouTube will also help.

Nap in a day every 3 hours and eat primal diet because i became not 6'4 but 6'4 0,5 more

Check telegram

• +1
Reactions: Osie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back