Fashion and style megathread?

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
We need a fashion and style megathread. I'm pretty sure if u dress like shit your chances of getting laid are greatly reduced. I personally know nothing about how to dress like for example i don't know what color tie your supposed to wear depending on the color of the shirt etc etc. I have been told i dress like crap by many women. Pretty sure many guys here are in the same boat as me and could use some fashion and style advice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
We don't want to have lots of megathreads stickied, and it would be great if people focused on bones more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
We don't want to have lots of megathreads stickied, and it would be great if people focused on bones more.
Not really a lot you can do with bones other than PS and mewing (maybe works)

• +1
Maybe it's a cope, but it's easier to create this:
cas10.png
Match-Watch-to-Dress-Code-2.jpg

Than this:
Chad-Beguelin.jpg
beckham-getty.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RationalBrody
Maybe it's a cope, but it's easier to create this:
cas10.png
Match-Watch-to-Dress-Code-2.jpg

Than this:
Chad-Beguelin.jpg
beckham-getty.jpg

What's the ROI though? We know that the face gives a big ROI if you put in the effort to make it look better, how much would fashion change?
Wait fuck, I need to amend that.
*assuming that you're currently wearing clean, well fitting clothes that match to some degree, how much would fashion actually improve your SMV?

• +1
What's the ROI though? We know that the face gives a big ROI if you put in the effort to make it look better, how much would fashion change?
*assuming that you're currently wearing clean, well fitting clothes that match to some degree, how much would fashion actually improve your SMV?
By a point perhaps. I wear clean, fitting clothes and i still get told i dont know how to dress.:feelsrope:

• +1
By a point perhaps. I wear clean, fitting clothes and i still get told i dont know how to dress.:feelsrope:

By who though? Like, there are some chicks who are into fashion and trends and shit. But the vast majority of them don't give that much of a fuck about how stylish their BF is, as long as they find him hot.

• +1
Fashion literally improves your SMV by 0,00%.

• +1
Ways to change the face:
-Mewing (maybe, maybe not, who really fucking knows, just do it and see what happens)
-Bonesmashing (good luck with that)
-Surgery (
740878-1507303708-wide.jpg
)
It will for sure have a big ROI, but as you can see it's hard as fuck

Clothing and fashion:
-Buy shit (May be expensive, may be not)
-Dress rightly
It will for sure have a lesser ROI than face, but for business it's a simple way to have a better impression on people and hell, imagine going to an event, how'd you feel better and more confident, wearing this watch
71Umalk85zL._UL1500_.jpg
or this one
Luxury-Brand-Bergmann-Vintage-Men-Business-Dress-Watches-Leather-Strap-Rectangle-Retro-Light-Yellow-Dial-Brown.jpg
?
Hell, going casual you'll be feeling better wearing this watch
HM8-3.jpg
even.

Conclusion: Got to the money for surgery? Go ahead. Not so much money? Try to dress better, it gives a bit of a halo and it's way cheaper; what a very high IQ man would do is dressing better without buying expensive shit so he can save for future surgery
So does IQ, but it's better to have a higher one isn't it? It's about you own mental wellbeing

• +1
Ways to change the face:
-Mewing (maybe, maybe not, who really fucking knows, just do it and see what happens)
-Bonesmashing (good luck with that)
-Surgery (
740878-1507303708-wide.jpg
)
It will for sure have a big ROI, but as you can see it's hard as fuck

Clothing and fashion:
-Buy shit (May be expensive, may be not)
-Dress rightly
It will for sure have a lesser ROI than face, but for business it's a simple way to have a better impression on people and hell, imagine going to an event, how's you feel better and more confident, wearing this watch
71Umalk85zL._UL1500_.jpg
or this one
Luxury-Brand-Bergmann-Vintage-Men-Business-Dress-Watches-Leather-Strap-Rectangle-Retro-Light-Yellow-Dial-Brown.jpg
?
Hell, going casual you'll be feeling better wearing this watch
HM8-3.jpg
even.

Conclusion: Got to the money for surgery? Go ahead. Not so much money? Try to dress better, it gives a bit of a halo and it's way cheaper; what a very high IQ man would do is dressing better without buying expensive shit so he can save for future surgery

That's a dishonest statement and you know it. You're telling me the ONLY ways to change the face are surgery and mewing? So Acne, shitty haircuts, balding, hyper-pigmentation all don't matter? Those are just random memes that people cope with? So this guy's only path forward is surgery?

• +1
By who though? Like, there are some chicks who are into fashion and trends and shit. But the vast majority of them don't give that much of a fuck about how stylish their BF is, as long as they find him hot.
Iv been told by some girls in college i dress like shit. I dunno man, maybe they were just trolling me. However if u take 2 similarly attractive dudes lets say they are 7s for example, one has a great sense of style and fashion while the other dresses like the average joe who do you think will look better?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
That's a dishonest statement and you know it. You're telling me the ONLY ways to change the face are surgery and mewing? So Acne, shitty haircuts, balding, hyper-pigmentation all don't matter? Those are just random memes that people cope with? So this guy's only path forward is surgery?
View attachment 748
I was talking about bones, as for haircuts and such, haircuts are way more of a big fucking meme than good clothing, for acne and hyper-pigmentation is true and people should consider it, and as for baldcels, well it's like cancer, can be lessen down but finasteride has estrogen and shit, I mean if you are NW2 or NW3 you should consider DHT (you are already going bald who fucking cares) before finasteride in my opinion

• +1
Iv been told by some girls in college i dress like shit. I dunno man, maybe they were just trolling me. However if u take 2 similarly attractive dudes lets say they are 7s for example, one has a great sense of style and fashion while the other dresses like the average joe who do you think will look better?

That's a different subject. We started out by talking about ROI (return on investment), and now we're talking about ways to increase SMV. Those are two different topics, and if we're moving onto this new one, I'd be very likely to agree. I think Fashion CAN make a difference, especially in a head to head match-up.
I was talking about bones, as for haircuts and such, haircuts are way more of a big fucking meme than good clothing, for acne and hyper-pigmentation is true and people should consider it, and as for baldcels, well it's like cancer, can be lessen down but finasteride has estrogen and shit, I mean if you are NW2 or NW3 you should consider DHT (you are already going bald who fucking cares) before finasteride in my opinion

I disagree on the haircut comment, but it's a moot point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
I wear skater clothers since like 15 and I won't be changing them ever. All other clothes are for fags

• +1
I wear skater clothers since like 15 and I won't be changing them ever. All other clothes are for fags
So u dress like a 15 year old in college...attractive
Imagine an incel that wears football jerseys and Cargo shorts everywhere he goes. Now imagine an incel that wears fitted sweaters and pants everywhere he goes. Big difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and CopeMaxxer
So u dress like a 15 year old in college...attractive

Imagine an incel that wears football jerseys and Cargo shorts everywhere he goes. Now imagine an incel that wears fitted sweaters and pants everywhere he goes. Big difference
Yeah, I still wear shorts, a hood and skater shoes.

• +1
Tbh what you wear doesn't matter as long as it's not dumb shit like Ed Hardy logo tees and cargo shorts.

What matters is the fit. Fit is everything. Clothes should fit you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Yeah even roided fuckers look like shit in 2xl shirts. And the fit should be correct to your shoulder to waist ratio, arm length etc

• +1
wt do you wear?
Jeans, tshirt kicks.
Tbh what you wear doesn't matter as long as it's not dumb shit like Ed Hardy logo tees and cargo shorts.

They usually fit. I dunno maybe i was getting trolled.

• +1
Eh, I kinda like to wear long sleeves to hide my scars, but I look really good with fitted shirts and get compliments when I do wear em.

• +1
Eh, I kinda like to wear long sleeves to hide my scars, but I look really good with fitted shirts and get compliments when I do wear em.
Guess I need more fitted clothing.

• +1