Fashion Model here will answer all questions that you have

I

imamfstarboy

Iron
Hi I am a Model 6,2 decided to post on here to answer any and all questions you have to do with looksmaxxing, health, fitness even modelling to help you all :)
But I will attach a photo here for ease
Please ask any questions you have and I will try my best to answer them.

Attachments

• IMG_3909.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, mewman, Sushifart and 21 others
Do they call you the Cyclops when your walking the ramp ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, niqfan625, STUPIDREFEREES and 17 others
how did you find a modeling job while being ugly?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Caucasiann, Moggedbyevery1 and 19 others
how did you find a modeling job while being ugly
just apply to agencies a lot of the time what you may percieve as ugly they may find it to be a unique face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, niqfan625, eduardkoopman and 9 others
narrow lower third + long midface.

you look like a 1hp elf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Caucasiann, Heinrich Schmidt, niqfan625 and 10 others
How often do you get sodomized

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, mewman, Hernan and 16 others
Looks like @BrendioEEE

• Ugh..
Reactions: PseduoAryan
zesty ah

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, STUPIDREFEREES, D1390pilled and 1 other person
just apply to agencies a lot of the time what you may percieve as ugly they may find it to be a unique face
model here too, ive been trying to say this for so long here lmao, they arent looking for that psl10 face necessarily, u just hae to look unique and striking, even thats just complimentary, if u are tall enough someone will book u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lankcell, Hernan, klimo and 4 others
Hi I am a Model 6,2 decided to post on here to answer any and all questions you have to do with looksmaxxing, health, fitness even modelling to help you all :)
How many girls do pull from modeling

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
i have really close set eyes and a really long midface + i am visibly recessed from the side and as a result bloated. what surgeries would you recommend i get

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill and mvp2v1
model here too, ive been trying to say this for so long here lmao, they arent looking for that psl10 face necessarily, u just hae to look unique and striking, even thats just complimentary, if u are tall enough someone will book u
@northern mogger :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
i have really close set eyes and a really long midface + i am visibly recessed from the side and as a result bloated. what surgeries would you recommend i get
He is a model, not a plastic surgeon ☠️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, whiteislandpill, mewman and 7 others
i dont know anything rlly about surgeries but i would say mew, workout, diet and do everything else first and then see i wouldnt rlly recommend surgeries but it depends why u are getting them, is it just for girls?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tristanbongo, whiteislandpill, mewman and 16 others
how do you keep yourself debloated?

How many girls do pull from modeling
from the jobs not rlly any but from instagram and stuff i imagine it helps as when girls find out u model they see it as a cool thing

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, aesthetic beauty and shalomnigga
looksmaxxing questions i assumed?
models look how they look just because they were born like this lmao, it's nothing to do with looksmaxxing (other than just makeup for the photoshoot and basic shit that everybody already knows.

but please proove me wrong

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, anticel and shalomnigga
how do you keep yourself debloated?
So for this I would say diet and working out, I play alot of basketball and then run and lift weights, for me i only get bloated when i eat loads of sugary foods and also drink too much alcohol so avoid those if possible try to cut out carbs from your diet apart from before your workout and drink lots of water to flush any bad stuff out.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whiteislandpill, aesthetic beauty and BrahminBoss
So for this I would say diet and working out, I play alot of basketball and then run and lift weights, for me i only get bloated when i eat loads of sugary foods and also drink too much alcohol so avoid those if possible try to cut out carbs from your diet apart from before your workout and drink lots of water to flush any bad stuff out.
how much water do you drink a day?

how much water do you drink a day?
its not exact but i have a 600 ml waterbottle and i fill it up like 5 ish times but more when im working out or in summer ofc so thats like 2- litres

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
its not exact but i have a 600 ml waterbottle and i fill it up like 5 ish times but more when im working out or in summer ofc so thats like 2- litres
so cardio and drinking water? i assume you keep low bodyfat by exercising too right

Fashion question: do you think fitted clothes or baggy clothes are better for men

models look how they look just because they were born like this lmao, it's nothing to do with looksmaxxing (other than just makeup for the photoshoot and basic shit that everybody already knows.

but please proove me wrong
hi yes this is partly true however how we look is largely determined by environmental factors(as someone who studied biology) so how u have lived my whole life especially during puberty will impact how u look

Fashion question: do you think fitted clothes or baggy clothes are better for men
so i love fashion myself and i would say dress how you like, however if theres a certain type of girl you wanna attract then dress in a way they would find attractive so streetwear, old money etc, but for me i wear like loose but not too baggy trousers so inbetween really

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Bro do you apply mascara/ any makeup on skin, if so how to make it least detectable? im assuming only bb cream lip balm and mascara gel are non gay and non detectable

i dont know anything rlly about surgeries but i would say mew, workout, diet and do everything else first and then see i wouldnt rlly recommend surgeries but it depends why u are getting them, is it just for girls?
just for girls.

so cardio and drinking water? i assume you keep low bodyfat by exercising too right
i am relatively skinny individual anyway but yes diet and more than water i eat lots of meat, eggs dairy and fruit and then basketball is a lot of cardio

what bs youll age like fuck without sugar. cutting carbs before diet also makes no sense as you need energy to workout, esp lift weights

• +1
Reactions: piec
just for girls.
look man so get aesthetic if you just want girls you shouldnt havwe to get surgeries to pull women, what i mean is get great fashion, music taste, maybe even some tattoos and workout and just look after yourself, girls are not that picky this whole thing has brainwashed you into thinking you need to perfect, i could speak about this way more so please ask more questions

• +1
Reactions: rose167 and Deleted member 67558
look man so get aesthetic if you just want girls you shouldnt havwe to get surgeries to pull women, what i mean is get great fashion, music taste, maybe even some tattoos and workout and just look after yourself, girls are not that picky this whole thing has brainwashed you into thinking you need to perfect, i could speak about this way more so please ask more questions
i dont wanna be perfect i just want to be not ugly. however my main issues are my bone structure

what bs youll age like fuck without sugar. cutting carbs before diet also makes no sense as you need energy to workout, esp lift weights
this is why i said carbs before workout, but thats just my diet man im not saying its perfect just what i do

this is why i said carbs before workout, but thats just my diet man im not saying its perfect just what i do
but u need carbs to recover as well else ur cortisol will be perma spiked and ur collagen wil lget raped

• +1
Reactions: piec
i dont wanna be perfect i just want to be not ugly. however my main issues are my bone structure
if you are looking after yourself in all the ways you wont be ugly yeah ofc bonestructure is great but only if you wanna model, i am 100% sure you can still pull girls without great bonestructure if that wasnt the case how would all this guys be getting girls

JFL NONE OF THE RETARDS HERE CAN TELL HIS PHOTO IS AI GENERATED

but u need carbs to recover as well else ur cortisol will be perma spiked and ur collagen wil lget rape
fruits are carbs but yeah maybe i should eat some more but i seem to be chilling right now

Bro do you apply mascara/ any makeup on skin, if so how to make it least detectable? im assuming only bb cream lip balm and mascara gel are non gay and non detectable
do u also curl lashes?

do u also curl lashes?
if i get a spot i use some concealer and i know a lot of guys in the industry use tinted moisturizer but i personally have good skin i dont use mascara tho but ofc lip balm sometimes i out like oil on my eyelashes and eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
of what? you dont look like you looksmaxxed at all
depends what you mean by that, i have a lot of self care stuff i do aswell as certain diets and skin care

aha this gotta be sarcastic
SEND MORE PHOTOS THEN?
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE FROM MULTIPLE DIFFERENT ANGLES, IF U ARE A MODEL U WILL SURELY HAVE IMAGES???

Have you ever been fucked in the ass?

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES