Fashion Model here will answer all questions that you have

Tell me a thing that works/helps that not everyone know

Tell me a thing that works/helps that not everyone know
i know a lot of things that helps if you ask me about a more specific problem that will help

How come you got scouted
i was just walking in my city the first time and someone asked then my second agency was thru my friends instagram

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and Xangsane
Hi I am a Model 6,2 decided to post on here to answer any and all questions you have to do with looksmaxxing, health, fitness even modelling to help you all :)
But I will attach a photo here for ease
Please ask any questions you have and I will try my best to answer them.
Do you gotta take it in the butt to be successful in the modeling world?

skin, height, bones.
so skin for me the biggest factors are sleep and alcohol but i still have a routine ofc and then height i dont know anything special bone structure ofc mew but the key for all if u wanna reach genetic potential you needa be healthy man healthy diet lots of working out and cardio and sleep well not inside on computer all day

i was just walking in my city the first time and someone asked then my second agency was thru my friends instagram
gotcha
how much female attention do you get?

knew it. I guess they were enchanted by model status?

what do you rate her?
Glad to hear it.
yeah the status probably helps i rate her 10/10 and yeah its nicer

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Look like a homo sorry pal

• JFL
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
so skin for me the biggest factors are sleep and alcohol but i still have a routine ofc and then height i dont know anything special bone structure ofc mew but the key for all if u wanna reach genetic potential you needa be healthy man healthy diet lots of working out and cardio and sleep well not inside on computer all day
I know that alr

Did u have a glowup or were u just born goodlooking, if glow up what's the biggest thing that improve ur looks

About female attention, what type of attention are u getting

I know that alr

Did u have a glowup or were u just born goodlooking, if glow up what's the biggest thing that improve ur looks

About female attention, what type of attention are u getting
honestly i think i always looked the same but when i started living healthier and not playing games all night then i rlly hit puberty and "glowed up" so i just get a lot of girls asking for my instagram whenever im out and then on tiktok in my comments and stuff

knew it. And how hot were they

I mean objectively not subjectively jfl
from my experience the less good looking girls dont like complmenting you idk if its jealousy but they haters but the baddies are a lot nicer, yeah objectively shes very good looking although 5,1

• +1
from my experience the less good looking girls dont like complmenting you idk if its jealousy
from experience the average to below average looking girls tend to automatically assume fuckboy or will back off or be aggressive. thoughts?
but they haters but the baddies are a lot nicer, yeah objectively shes very good looking although 5,1
how do you feel about the height differences?

Hi I am a Model 6,2 decided to post on here to answer any and all questions you have to do with looksmaxxing, health, fitness even modelling to help you all :)
Do you think I've got a chance? Any kind of unique look that an agency would appreciate?

IMG 20240411 110821
IMG 20240411 103640
IMG 20240331 2101132

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Napoleon1800, Pierrot and 3 others
Is your boyfriend a model too?
im straight and i got a girlfriend but she isnt a model
from experience the average to below average looking girls tend to automatically assume fuckboy or will back off or be aggressive. thoughts?

how do you feel about the height differences?
i like height differences and yes very true, even my girl said her friends told her that i was a fucboi at first so i definitely agree with that

• +1

i like height differences and yes very true, even my girl said her friends told her that i was a fucboi at first so i definitely agree with that
Lol, I'm just giving you shit dude.

and let me guess her friends are average to below average?

if i get a spot i use some concealer and i know a lot of guys in the industry use tinted moisturizer but i personally have good skin i dont use mascara tho but ofc lip balm sometimes i out like oil on my eyelashes and eyebrows
Bb cream vs tinted moisturiser? Which mogs

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
model here too, ive been trying to say this for so long here lmao, they arent looking for that psl10 face necessarily, u just hae to look unique and striking, even thats just complimentary, if u are tall enough someone will book u
Whats The stortest model you’ve seen?

OP You Can answer This as well

Not that rare some people I know just say they 6ft etc and wear heeled boots
Most models I know get measured at their agency. You can’t lie about your height.

1) How many products do you use for hair ? What are they ?

2) What kind of makeup is used for photo shoots ? Is it applicable daily ?

3) You’re pretty low bodyfat. Do you feel hungry most of the time because you are on low calorie ?

4) What are you favourite clothing brands ?

• +1
Reactions: infini
Most models I know get measured at their agency. You can’t lie about your height.
I know an agent who used to say models where taller than they where and remember most guys lie about their height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks and AspiringMogger
1) How many products do you use for hair ? What are they ?

2) What kind of makeup is used for photo shoots ? Is it applicable daily ?

3) You’re pretty low bodyfat. Do you feel hungry most of the time because you are on low calorie ?

4) What are you favourite clothing brands ?
1. for my hair i use leave in conditioner from shea mositurise after the shower , then i use curly jerly whenever i want to style and sometimes oils for a bit of shine.
2. as i have good skin sometimes i dont even use makeup but for shows they do full face of makeup like what a girl would wear so i wouldnt recommend, but daily you could use some concealer and tinted moisturiser
3. no never if im hungry i will eat im not on low calorie.
4. i like dsquared, rick owens, prada hopefully i willl walk for them one day

• +1
Reactions: infini and Pierrot
1. for my hair i use leave in conditioner from shea mositurise after the shower , then i use curly jerly whenever i want to style and sometimes oils for a bit of shine.
2. as i have good skin sometimes i dont even use makeup but for shows they do full face of makeup like what a girl would wear so i wouldnt recommend, but daily you could use some concealer and tinted moisturiser
3. no never if im hungry i will eat im not on low calorie.
4. i like dsquared, rick owens, prada hopefully i willl walk for them one day
Appreciate dude

How to apply to agencies? How to take good quality pictures? How to pose in pics? And lastly, How do you set up your Instagram page? For girls and also for business.

Do you do runway modeling?

All I want is your skincare
If u go to 18% bf u’ll became invisible so stay low bf
Good motivation to stay 8-10%

All I want is your skincare
If u go to 18% bf u’ll became invisible so stay low bf
Good motivation to stay 8-10%
I’ll become invisible? And my skincare is like cleanse morning and night then toner serum and either spf or moisturiser pretty basic

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger