Fashion Model here will answer all questions that you have

normie as fuck

you look like a generic white zoomer

I’ll become invisible? And my skincare is like cleanse morning and night then toner serum and either spf or moisturiser pretty basic
What’s your skin type?
Can you name the products?

OP i know someone that models too that looks jut like you just +1.5 psl

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
How to apply to agencies? How to take good quality pictures? How to pose in pics? And lastly, How do you set up your Instagram page? For girls and also for business.
google agencies in your area/country and apply there, some of them might have open castings too so just show up there

u dont need studio portfolio or very good pics to apply, they can look at your selfie and stats and tell if u can model or not

lots of tutorials online, youtube for example

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
2) What kind of makeup is used for photo shoots ? Is it applicable daily ?
very natural looking, but still noticeable if u would wear it normally as a dude

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Hi I am a Model 6,2 decided to post on here to answer any and all questions you have to do with looksmaxxing, health, fitness even modelling to help you all :)
But I will attach a photo here for ease
Please ask any questions you have and I will try my best to answer them.
Parents heights?

I know a guy that’s 5,9 and does sports commercial stuff
there isnt really a size requirement for commercial models tho, weve all seen the fat models etc. if u want to do high fashion/runway then its fairly strict

What’s your skin type?
Can you name the products?
Skin type is like dry ish and sensitive
I use cerave hydrating cleanser, hado labo toner, la Roche possay cicaplast b5, no7 anti age serum, salicylic acid cleaner, no 7 day cream with spf,

• +1
Reactions: infini, its_over, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
I use cerave hydrating cleanser, hado labo toner, la Roche possay cicaplast b5, no7 anti age serum, salicylic acid cleaner, no 7 day cream with spf,
Penis size?

Thanks I’ll look into it

Hi I am a Model 6,2 decided to post on here to answer any and all questions you have to do with looksmaxxing, health, fitness even modelling to help you all :)
incels are always so angry and have so much vengeance, your too nice to be on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Aloft, maxxmclooks and infini
How old are you ?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Napoleon1800
Don’t wanna share my body count publicly lol but what is the tall mother theory?
Tall height is usually correlated with tall mothers and vice versa with short mothers. Aka mothers height matters most in offspring adult height than the fathers

oiled up twinkies are the best

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
look man so get aesthetic if you just want girls you shouldnt havwe to get surgeries to pull women, what i mean is get great fashion, music taste, maybe even some tattoos and workout and just look after yourself, girls are not that picky this whole thing has brainwashed you into thinking you need to perfect, i could speak about this way more so please ask more questions
Coming from personal slaying experience?

Age? Height, weight? You from UK?
@6ft4 @ChickenAndRiceBrah @forevergymcelling @dr_looksmax @geezcel @Chadethnic101

Thx for doing this.

[edit]

OP, ignore @Xangsane. He's a pathetic Muslim zoomer adhd troll irl cuck :soy: who will even bend to like this msg.

Last edited:
How many dicks went to ur ass after you secured the modelling contract?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, mewman and Xangsane
What's the shortest you can be (barefoot and/or with shoes) do be able to walk on it?
its always measured barefoot, but depends a little on agency/client but over 180cm

cool thread will read

Coming from personal slaying experience?

Age? Height, weight? You from UK?
@6ft4 @ChickenAndRiceBrah @forevergymcelling @dr_looksmax @geezcel @Chadethnic101

Thx for doing this.

[edit]

OP, ignore @Xangsane. He's a pathetic Muslim zoomer adhd troll irl cuck :soy: who will even bend to like this msg.
I’m 19 68kg 188cm and yeah from uk

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
ngl lad you look gay. be careful of some photographers if they whack their nob out on set

just apply to agencies a lot of the time what you may percieve as ugly they may find it to be a unique face
Unique model, is a legit niche for modelling also

model here too, ive been trying to say this for so long here lmao, they arent looking for that psl10 face necessarily, u just hae to look unique and striking, even thats just complimentary, if u are tall enough someone will book u
whats tall enough?

lifefuel thanks
but thats only for highfashion, like runways, if u are doing commercial only then there isn't that strict height minimum and its more up to the client and their needs

• +1
Reactions: bronzeagepervert
model in siberian prison

tips for jaw other than losing fat like debloating etc?

Do you ever use facial muscles or do yo keep them relaxed at all times?

Did you get scouted or you went to a casting?

it’s funny how this guy tried to flex but instead everyone roasted the shit out of him :feelshah:

Bro im geniunely sorry for all the troll answers lmao buncha weirdos that doesnt know when to troll and when to not