FastBananaCEO's moneymaxxing diary

will i become a succesful?

• Total voters
just spent 84 quid on a hoodie
Did you not listen to what I said? Buy the £5 hoodie and shit, go on bohoo man etc. Your wasting the money that you can invest

Did you not listen to what I said? Buy the £5 hoodie and shit, go on bohoo man etc. Your wasting the money that you can invest
nothing on there looks good

Just get a job but don't do anything, just pretend you work but browse looksmax instead like you already do, should come natrual
examples of jobs that allow you to do that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 12669
examples of jobs that allow you to do that?
Any if you're skilled enough and have sufficient finesse

Maybe retail or any other job with a large amount of staff

Any if you're skilled enough and have sufficient finesse

Maybe retail or any other job with a large amount of staff
any other examples? i cant work retail cuz i dont want customers interacting with me n dat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 6403
Thx bro. Got any advice?
Whatever you end up trying/doing, look for as many legal loopholes as possible. No successful businessman has ever become one working legally. Laws and regulations have been created with one thing in mind, keeping wagecucks, wagecucks.

Mind you this doesn't mean go and sell coke on the street or rob stores, you need to be sneaky, use loopholes, bribe the right people to close an eye, ect... And make it such that in the worse case scenario where you get caught, you get a hefty fine and not end up in jail like a retard.

All of this in GTA Online, of course :p

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Whatever you end up trying/doing, look for as many legal loopholes as possible. No successful businessman has ever become one working legally. Laws and regulations have been created with one thing in mind, keeping wagecucks, wagecucks.
Thx bro

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Are you a bad boy?

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 5189
Construction
how tf are you gonna get away with not doing anything on construction? and you're on a site aswell its not like i can just sit down and go on my phone

• JFL
But you’re not Moroccan :feelswah:
Over
Purple 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
how tf are you gonna get away with not doing anything on construction? and you're on a site aswell its not like i can just sit down and go on my phone
Ion know, pal, you've exhausted every other option, it's time to put in work with the Balkan and Muslim construction workers in your area now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Ion know, pal, you've exhausted every other option, it's time to put in work with the Balkan and Muslim construction workers in your area now
how do i get into trapping?

• JFL
@RoundHouse fuck you

@portuguesecel fuck you

• WTF
Reactions: mogstar
@xefo fuck you

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 5189 and Be_ConfidentBro
ecom microbranding/dropshipping is the way

• +1
Bought some sweats -£2

@n0rthface @John124 fuck you

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
What about ur tea? What about ur breakfast? What about ur dinner? Seems like ur not keeping track (n)
My parents pay for them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
My parents pay for them
Over for you when u start uni. You will fucking crumble mate you absolute baby. Mummy won't be there to hold ur hand and wipe ur arse for you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
I've changed my vote fastfaggot, you will not be successful.

• WTF
Over for you when u start uni. You will fucking crumble mate you absolute baby. Mummy won't be there to hold ur hand and wipe ur arse for you
I'm not going to uni

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 12669