FastBananaCEO's moneymaxxing diary

will i become a succesful?

• Total voters
@PingPong funny how? I'm literally 18
I’m 19 and i normally pay for food tbh, but I eat different food from my parents so I guess it doesn’t matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::dafuckfeels:

Ur literally an adult my nigga
What so when you turn 18 you should just start magically paying for food despite living with your parents?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I’m 19 and i normally pay for food tbh, but I eat different food from my parents so I guess it doesn’t matter.
Oh fairs. I mean sometimes I eat different food to them but 9/10 times I eat with them so why would I pay?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • JFL
What so when you turn 18 you should just start magically paying for food despite living with your parents?
No but why should you rely on them to put food on the table? You are not a baby.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Read the thread nigga he’s trying :forcedsmile:
He just blew all of his money on an ipad and a hoodie. He is so low iq its genuinely over for him. There are 13 year olds with more financial sense than this dumb fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754, Looks234 and Deleted member 14323
Oh fairs. I mean sometimes I eat different food to them but 9/10 times I eat with them so why would I pay?
Fair enough, don’t spend unnecessarily.

He just blew all of his money on an ipad and a hoodie. He is so low iq its genuinely over for him. There are 13 year olds with more financial sense than this dumb fuck
Yeh… that was stupid you should probably send the iPad back tbh

@FastBananaCEO what are ur preds for a levels?

i dont understand how people even get into crypto. where tf do you even learn how it all works n dat? everyone just seems to magically know everything about it.
No one knows shit about it, people buy some shitty altcoin, wait a couple of months for it to go up and if they are lucky enough they 1.5x their investment.

Then they think they magically have it all figured out and know how to beat the cryptocurrency market and think they're the next Warren Buffet. Prices have only been going up for the past year, the crashes were just minor, so even if you were just about to hodl you couldn't lose much. It's the hype currently driving prices up high and now everyone thinks they're an expert, saying "I told you so".

Expect a crash in the next 2-3 months

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 12669
Why don't you want to go to uni? Also what subjects do you do
No dox and will do everything I can to avoid uni but will go if I have to

What are your skills, of value for others?
What you like?

@BlackBoyo how did he scam u jfl

Spent 3 quid on lunch -£3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive, Patient A, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
Bought two tickets for me and my dad to watch yanited thrash chelski at la theatre -£1000

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 5189
Just spent seven quid on food: -£7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 12669
Wrong. I didn't SPEND my money on an iPad and hoodie, I INVESTED my money into an iPad and hoodie.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 12669
Wrong. I didn't SPEND my money on an iPad and hoodie, I INVESTED my money into an iPad and hoodie.
Are you going to resell them for a higher price then?

• JFL
Are you going to resell them for a higher price then?
No the hoodie was a really high class expensive brand which usually costs 150 quid but I managed to get it for only 70 quid so I'll use that to bring me happiness which will give me energy for my future endeavours.

And I'm doing stuff on my iPad that will bring me money.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754 and Deleted member 12669
No the hoodie was a really high class expensive brand which usually costs 150 quid but I managed to get it for only 70 quid so I'll use that to bring me happiness which will give me energy for my future endeavours.

What brand was it? Reebok?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 13754
Have a poo on Ur shoe and make a quick 40k

• JFL

@N1666 if only mental gymnastics was an olympic event - he'd have professional athlete halo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 12669
NEW PLAN:
Watch Catch me if you can for motivation, do research on how he did fraud and other major fraudsters, get into Oxford University, get a high class high paying job, live happily ever after.

You need to wagecuck in order to make money. Aspiring to join the bourgeoisie usually fails.

You need a strategy, but for a strategy you need clear goals. So, find out what goals you want to achieve financially and in which time frame.

You need a strategy, but for a strategy you need clear goals. So, find out what goals you want to achieve financially and in which time frame.
I think ima just do couch flipping