Fat girls from my class don't even give me IOIs

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
I checked their facebook status they both single. One is big landwhale and other one is chubby . We've also got legit mouthbreather girl with recessed chin.

None of them are approaching me or giving any IOIs. Not even looking at me JFL I'm a truecel.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 1464
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Over
rarely anyone gets approached unless u have lots of social proof, above average face and possibly gymcelled/tall

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, BeestungLipsTheory, Kade and 7 others
iois overrated. dont take em seriously until you have a good amount of looksmaxing on

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Why are you 23 years old but still go to school?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexHeally, Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
I want to fucking kick a fat girl in her stomach

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Halotestin, Maxillacel and 2 others
single means that chad doesnt recognize them as girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally and autistic_tendencies
Why are you 23 years old but still go to school?
I am highschool dropout I couldnt leave my house because I didnt want people to look at my truecel face and they kicked me out
rarely anyone gets approached unless u have lots of social proof, above average face and possibly gymcelled/tall
In other thread I read that a lot of people get approached by fat or ugly girls
Just look at it man everyone gets approaches from low PSL girls but not me what the fuck man fucking seriously are people larping or is this real

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rift and Justttt
I am highschool dropout I couldnt leave my house because I didnt want people to look at my truecel face and they kicked me out
Send me a picture of your face in PM. If you have a truecel face, you have nothing to lose

• So Sad
Over2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rift, Maxillacel and Over
if a fat girl is staring at you it means she's hungry and plans on eating you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4675 and 7 others
You wanna fuck landwhales?

Send me a picture of your face in PM. If you have a truecel face, you have nothing to lose
I dont take pictures ever, it's too dangerous for my mental health because I cant cope when I see myself on pictures fuck this man no IOIs even from landwhales dude.

You wanna fuck landwhales?
No I dont want to fuck then buy I want to at least see if they are interested in me but apparently I am below landwhale's looksmatch so they dont even approach.....

u want iois from fat girls? im actually happy when they dont give me iois because they think they got a chance

I dont take pictures ever, it's too dangerous for my mental health because I cant cope when I see myself on pictures fuck this man no IOIs even from landwhales dude.
Take picture without looking at it and just send it

u want iois from fat girls? im actually happy when they dont give me iois because they think they got a chance
Fuck you Chad I want to at least get some validation from woman, put yourself in my position: no woman ever has given me any kind of IOI or a smile or inviting look, so I came to believe that its truecel tier life.
At least you are attractive to some woman and it never happened to me ffs fuck you Chad what's your PSL and height ?

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and hebbewem
Fuck you Chad I want to at least get some validation from woman, put yourself in my position: no woman ever has given me any kind of IOI or a smile or inviting look, so I came to believe that its truecel tier life.
At least you are attractive to some woman and it never happened to me ffs fuck you Chad what's your PSL and height ?
psl 3 5'5

You are joking or serious did you post rateme thread here before?
i posted 2 rating threads 1 pre looksmax 1 post looksmax. 1st one i had psl 5.5's / high tier normie comments and on the 2nd post looksmax psl 6 by the majority

i posted 2 rating threads 1 pre looksmax 1 post looksmax. 1st one i had psl 5.5's / high tier normie comments and on the 2nd post looksmax psl 6 by the majority
PSL5.5-6 is huge and far beyond what I am. Even with surgeries i wouldn't achieve that so yeah... fuck this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Maxillacel
PSL5.5-6 is huge and far beyond what I am. Even with surgeries i wouldn't achieve that so yeah... fuck this.
u sure about 5.5? nearly everyone is able to ascend to 5.5 with surgeries and a lot of cash

u sure about 5.5? nearly everyone is able to ascend to 5.5 with surgeries and a lot of cash
:feelswhat: I live in Poland dude and I am jobless and without education so if i started working now I'd be making 500 euro a month JFL besides i feel like i dony have good enough base so it's all useless I'm not even going to try surgeries.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
What things do you consider as IOI?

• +1
Im an IOIless inkel too bro

• So Sad
:feelswhat: I live in Poland dude and I am jobless and without education so if i started working now I'd be making 500 euro a month JFL besides i feel like i dony have good enough base so it's all useless I'm not even going to try surgeries.
work 4 months and save good then you can already afford most standard surgeries like HT in turkey, lip lift anywhere, rhino in east europe etc

• So Sad
I checked their facebook status they both single. One is big landwhale and other one is chubby . We've also got legit mouthbreather girl with recessed chin.

None of them are approaching me or giving any IOIs. Not even looking at me JFL I'm a truecel.
don't sweat a sweaty

if you're +4 they will only approach when bargain-shopping on tinder

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 4645
It's actually a good sign. If fat girls give you IOIs, it's over for you. It'd mean they consider you their looksmatch, or see you as just slightly better looking than them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
What things do you consider as IOI?
Repetitive looking at you,
You catching that someone looking at you and she turns away fast or smile at you,
Getting approached,
Positive body language like touching you or smiling when you talk etc
She asking you for social media contact

Like those things I think?

It's actually a good sign. If fat girls give you IOIs, it's over for you. It'd mean they consider you as a looksmatch, or just slightly better looking than them.
No man, fat or not they are real woman with a vagina and real estrogen in their veins they think like attractive woman and find same features handsome as other good looking women. It's cope that "oh she doesnt approach me so she probably thinks I'm out of her league" btw these two fat girls are NT and low inhib they talk and laugh with their group all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 1140
It's actually a good sign. If fat girls give you IOIs, it's over for you. It'd mean they consider you their looksmatch, or see you as just slightly better looking than them.

Cope they see you as hot if they give you ioi

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Over
No man, fat or not they are real woman with a vagina and real estrogen in their veins they think like attractive woman and find same features handsome as other good looking women. It's cope that "oh she doesnt approach me so she probably thinks I'm out of her league" btw these two fat girls are NT and low inhib they talk and laugh with their group all the time.

I think you're confusing attraction and acting on attraction brother. I've had cute girls show interest in me and not their fat friends. A fat girl not approaching you doesn't mean she doesn't find you attractive. She just doesn't wanna risk it, because she knows it's just never gonna turn out good.

I think you're confusing attraction and acting on attraction brother. I've had cute girls show interest in me and not their fat friends. A fat girl not approaching you doesn't mean she doesn't find you attractive. She just doesn't wanna risk it, because she knows it's just never gonna turn out good.
Well you are good looking high SMV male and you got approached by cuties, so in your case you can maybe tell that they think you are out of their league.

But I haven't gotten approached by any woman ever in history of universe since Big Bang not even fucking cashiers smile at me, so I don't think its same context as yours.
Reee

Last edited:
Repetitive looking at you,
You catching that someone looking at you and she turns away fast or smile at you,
Getting approached,
Positive body language like touching you or smiling when you talk etc
She asking you for social media contact

Like those things I think?
Some of these things could be them just being friendly.

For example before christmas holidays one girl from my class asked me in the hall about how many subjects i was expecting to fail and we talked a bit and then later in the last hour of class, in which they gave us the report cards with the grades, she got up from her seat and came to sit in a seat next to mine that was empty to ask me how were my grades.

Also the same girl asked me in Halloween if i wanted to go to see a movie to the cinema with 2 friends of her, 1 girl and 1 guy, i said that i couldn't because i was busy but tbh i had nothing to do.

How do i know if those were IOIs? Those things could just be her being friendly and have nothing to do with her being interested on me tbh.

She is slightly below average and chubby btw.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA and Over
you need to be at least above average to have a chance to ltr a fat girl

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
For example before christmas holidays one girl from my class asked me in the hall about how many subjects i was expecting to fail and we talked a bit and then later in the last hour of class, in which they gave us the report cards with the grades, she got up from her seat and came to sit in a seat next to mine that was empty to ask me how were my grades.
Insane tbh never happened to me anything close to that I am literally conversationless with women I never had a casual conversation like this.

Also the same girl asked me in Halloween if i wanted to go to see a movie to the cinema with 2 friends of her, 1 girl and 1 guy, i said that i couldn't because i was busy but tbh i had nothing to do.
Girl invited you to cinema? Unimaginable for me.

I'd say those were IOIs but depends from body language too.
you need to be at least above average to have a chance to ltr a fat girl
Minimum requirements to be considered human in eyes of fat girls
GQA0117FAJOR 05

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Pendejo and hebbewem
Insane tbh never happened to me anything close to that I am literally conversationless with women I never had a casual conversation like this.
Damn, i am sorry dude...

Girl invited you to cinema? Unimaginable for me.

I'd say those were IOIs but depends from body language too.
Yes but another guy was going too so idk tbh.

• +1
I actually feel like bad looking girls give less IOIs are they tend to be insecure, I personally get less IOIs from them than average girls

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Well you are good looking high SMV male and you got approached by cuties, so in your case you can maybe tell that they think you are out of their league.

But I haven't gotten approached by any woman ever in history of universe since Big Bang not even fucking cashiers smile at me, so I don't think its same context as yours.
View attachment 227101

I'm probably average PSL wise, but can be considered gl by some IRL yeah. As others said, it's never too late to looksmaxx. How old are you?

Well, I'm not refering to IOIs such as staring. I'm talking about actual big IOIs (touch,

I'm probably average PSL wise, but can be considered gl by some IRL yeah. As others said, it's never too late to looksmaxx. How old are you?
Both of those she needs you to find you much better looking

I'm 23, will be 24 this year and I am KHHTCV, its gonna be too late very soon when I tie the noose tbh I got depressed from that other thread where people say ugly girls approach them and give IOIs when I get shit, absolute shit, yeah fuck that i csnt do anything besides softmaxxing just fuck it dude someone had to lose for there to be a winners.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 4645, Pendejo and 1 other person
Both of those she needs you to find you much better looking

I didn't mean to send that message, thus why I edited my previous post. What I was trying to say is that there are multiple levels to IOI. A fat girl might glance at you because you're good looking, sure, but she'll never give an apparent IOI (such as approaching you or asking you out) since she knows she'll most likely have no chance. However, if she considers you to be in her league, she'll probably try to make a move or take things further than simply glancing.

Some of these things could be them just being friendly.

How do i know if those were IOIs? Those things could just be her being friendly and have nothing to do with her being interested on me tbh.

She is slightly below average and chubby btw.

Alright, this is purely from my experience, but catching someone staring at you repeatedly, is most likely a sign of interest. I rarely keep glancing at people I consider friends and I don't think most people do. It depends on the context though. A classmate asking you to go to the cinema with her friends could be an IOI but it's most likely a friendly gesture. However, if a stranger keeps glancing at you, comes up to you, strikes a conversation, act flirty and asks you for your socials, it's pretty obvious that those are strong IOIs.

I'm 23, will be 24 this year and I am KHHTCV, its gonna be too late very soon when I tie the noose tbh I got depressed from that other thread where people say ugly girls approach them and give IOIs when I get shit, absolute shit, yeah fuck that i csnt do anything besides softmaxxing just fuck it dude someone had to lose for there to be a winners.

Don't rope brother. I'd suggest you try other ways of getting girls than looks. You could statusmaxx, or moneymaxx, or just give it a last push and softmaxx and run low inhib game, or get some surgeries. There's still a chance. And even if you give up on women, there are many enjoyable ways to cope out there. No need to end it.

• So Sad
You could statusmaxx, or moneymaxx, or just give it a last push and softmaxx and run low inhib game, or get some surgeries. There's still a chance. And even if you give up on women, there are many enjoyable ways to cope out there. No need to end it.
Status and money is cope all that matters is this sexual attraction, she must desire your seed because she finds your arousing and your genes good enough.

Literally your main purpose in life is to fuck woman and start a family, that's how you were programmed day 1 and you cannot cheat your nature nature with copes. There is no way to go mgtow after all the pills I've swallowed year ago on Lookism and here.

Tbh idk why people feel bad for others like me roping, you should be happy, because my nightmare and agony will end forever.
im 24 and starting college soon jfl
I'm year 1 in highschool I will be 26 when I graduate JFL

Status and money is cope all that matters is this sexual attraction, she must desire your seed because she finds your arousing and your genes good enough.

Literally your main purpose in life is to fuck woman and start a family, that's how you were programmed day 1 and you cannot cheat your nature nature with copes. There is no way to go mgtow after all the pills I've swallowed year ago on Lookism and here.

Tbh idk why people feel bad for others like me roping, you should be happy, because my nightmare and agony will end forever.

Yeah, money and status will never make women attracted to you, that's a certain thing, they'll simply be attracted to your resources, but it still can get you laid. Now, if your goal is to LTR and raise a family, looks are what matters. Can't deny that. I was just trying to make some suggestions man. I've too felt the same way for a long time. Even though I've had chances with cute girls, I ruined all of them because I was a mentalcel and neglected myself on many aspects. I still am to some extent, but progress is being made. Anyway, I wish you gl on your journey to slaying.

• So Sad
Yeah, money and status will never make women attracted to you, that's a certain thing, they'll simply be attracted to your resources, but it still can get you laid. Now, if your goal is to LTR and raise a family, looks are what matters. Can't deny that. I was just trying to make some suggestions man. I've too felt the same way for a long time. Even though I've had chances with cute girls, I ruined all of them because I was a mentalcel and neglected myself on many aspects. I still am to some extent, but progress is being made. Anyway, I wish you gl on your journey to slaying.
I want LTR with my loyal looksmatch who will love me for who I am, someone to cuddle and kiss with and watch TV under a blanket. Idc about slaying.
Wish I had some chances to fuck up tbh but apparently never going to happen.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
I want LTR with my loyal looksmatch who will love me for who I am, someone to cuddle and kiss with and watch TV under a blanket. Idc about slaying.
Wish I had some chances to fuck up tbh but apparently never going to happen.

I've personally lost hope when it comes to LTRs. The world we live in is too sick for an LTR to really work. Females nowadays have had a dozen partners in their 20s, fuck settling down and having a family with used up vaginas. Their pair-bonding abilities are close to non-existant. Sadly, what you described is an ideal vision of life that many of us have, but it'll never come to realization, or at least it's very unlikely to. That' why you gotta slay. Either slay or get cucked.

• So Sad
I've personally lost hope when it comes to LTRs. The world we live in is too sick for an LTR to really work. Females nowadays have had a dozen partners in their 20s, fuck settling down and having a family with used up vaginas. Their pair-bonding abilities are close to non-existant. Sadly, what you described is an ideal vision of life that many of us have, but it'll never come to realization, or at least it's very unlikely to. That' why you gotta slay. Either slay or get cucked.
That's my only life goal and I believe it is possible, maybe not in USA but Poland yes. I've got to believe something, I got nothing else in this life, dont care about money or career, I just want LTR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
You need to have something unique on you, let's say for example a unique messy hair/ a vintage circle shapes glasses... These things will always get you iois

You need to have something unique on you, let's say for example a unique messy hair/ a vintage circle shapes glasses... These things will always get you iois
I'm running Barrett haircut right now, messy fringe

SmartSelect 20191118 235543 Photo Editor
Maybe next school day I will get IOIs? Nah that's delusional it's all about face and height.

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
I'm running Barrett haircut right now, messy fringe

View attachment 227199 Maybe next school day I will get IOIs? Nah that's delusional it's all about face and height.
I used to get so much IOIs when I had longer hair, girl used to touch it and I can see the attraction from their eyes. Don't ever cut your hair short! Am growing mine back tbh.