Fat grafts for laugh lines/nasolabial folds (+more)

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
I've got this weird fukin laugh line on only one side of my mouth and started thinking about using fat grafts to get rid of it since I'm planning on doing chin lipo anyway. It looks pretty bad when there's light coming from the left (pics are mirrored), definitely worse than in the pics. I don't think it's a real nasolabial fold. Just a fine line, but it pisses me off when I'm in the gym and stand next to a window in the weights area.

Sl2

Sl

Questions:
- are fat grafts legit? would it work in this particular case?
- can you use the fat from the chin lipo for it?
- how much extra $ would it cost to do some fat grafting when you're already getting a lipo? anyone know?

I also gotta add that I have a fat protruding upper lip, which I think makes it worse since it causes deeper laugh lines when I smile (bite and teeth are fine though). Planning to fix that too. I'm 21 btw.

Attachments

• sl2.png
    sl2.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 5
  • sl.png
    sl.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 4
jfl at ur severe bdd
their mostly invisible

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok, BradAniston, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
jfl at ur severe bdd
their mostly invisible

no, the pics are poverty though. it looks worse irl. it's just on one side too. other side is fine.

no, the pics are poverty though. it looks worse irl. it's just on one side too. other side is fine.
yeah alright go ahead with the grafts jfl
chances are u havr other subhumanities which drag u down but u do u jfl

yeah alright go ahead with the grafts jfl
chances are u havr other subhumanities which drag u down but u do u jfl

I know what I gotta fix. Here's another pic. The opposite site is almost completely smooth in comparison.

Sl3

Just wanna know if fat grafts are legit for this or if it's cope. Don't want to bother with temporary filler bullshit.

Last edited:
cope don't waste your money

how so? I only read that in some cases you need follow up procedures should some of the fat dissolve. but I'm wondering if fat grafts are even viable in my case since the only before/afters I've seen online were from oldcels with deep ass nasiolabial folds.

I'm not being delusional either. it looks strange when your whole face is smooth apart from this one spot.

Last edited:
aren't you getting bimax? It will fix this by giving added bone support to your mouth and the surrounding areas. if you put fat there it will probably look unnatural, since fat is not what makes that area projected (bone is).

how so? I only read that in some cases you need follow up procedures should some of the fat dissolve. but I'm wondering if fat grafts would even be viable in my case because the only before/afters I've seen online where from oldcels with deep ass nasiolabial folds.
nigga ur folds WILL NOT BE VISIBLE IRL IN MOTION STOP BEING A MENTALCEL
just focus your money on surgeries for jaw, nose , eyes etc.

aren't you getting bimax? It will fix this by giving added bone support to your mouth and the surrounding areas. if you put fat there it will probably look unnatural, since fat is not what makes that area projected (bone is).

nah, I've had braces + genioplasty and plan on doing chin lipo (kinda expected the genio to take care of the submental area but not quite) and will also ask the surgeon about lip reduction since my upper lip turned out fat as hell for some reason, which I think might be contributing to the laugh line thing. would be the shit if the lip reduction alone fixed it tbh but while we're at it, might as well go all in. just don't want to bother with temporary bullshit injection procedures and fat grafts are usually permanent, so why not...

nigga ur folds WILL NOT BE VISIBLE IRL IN MOTION STOP BEING A MENTALCEL
just focus your money on surgeries for jaw, nose , eyes etc.

it is visible irl in motion, I can literally see it when I'm curling in the gym lol.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
looks like I gotta go on realself and pray that my post won't be buried after getting two useless copypasted answers from asshat surgeons advertising themselves, jfl

fat grafts are useless asf

Im curious to know what a person like you would do if u had severe acne scars with hyperpigmention smh first world problems you got there

Im curious to know what a person like you would do if u had severe acne scars with hyperpigmention smh first world problems you got there

idk brah but I wish you the best, try tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
@Leo0509

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
Any updates on Fillers vs Fat grafts for correcting nasolabial folds?

I'm about to consult with a surgeon about this