fat loss without weight training

qxtwz7854

qxtwz7854

Drive boy, Dive boy
im injured and i cant lift, i tried and almost injured myself a second time, if i stay in the same deficit with the same macros will i still lose fat? idc if i loose muscle i just want my face to be lean

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
weight training doesnt even burn much kcal
maybe subtract 100-200 from ur calculated deficit

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and qxtwz7854
im injured and i cant lift, i tried and almost injured myself a second time, if i stay in the same deficit with the same macros will i still lose fat? idc if i loose muscle i just want my face to be lean
u wont lose a lot of muscle, make sure you do some form of cardio

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
Ajust your diet. Cut sugar( exept from natural product ) and cut fat as much as possible( keep eating hight protein foods ofc )

just eat in a deficit and keep your steps to about 15k/20k a day

just eat in a deficit and keep your steps to about 15k/20k a day
thanks, the steps are for muscle loss or just to increase deficit? 15k steps will be hard as hell, i partially teared my biceps and i need to keep this thing on my arm all the time

• +1
thanks, the steps are for muscle loss or just to increase deficit? 15k steps will be hard as hell, i partially teared my biceps and i need to keep this thing on my arm all the time
10k should be enough but the more the better, they’ll help u keep your metabolism high and lose fat while retaining muscle at the same time.

Just be active overall and don’t rot in your bed all day.

10k should be enough but the more the better, they’ll help u keep your metabolism high and lose fat while retaining muscle at the same time.

Just be active overall and don’t rot in your bed all day.
alr thanks bhai

• +1
JFL at people here thinking we burn and consume calories.

Op don't even bother counting calories - this is a unit for measuring heat. We don't burn heat for energy, we are not a fucking train, we use ATP for energy.

By law, food labels can be in error of the "calories" inside their product by up to 20%.

Also, protein shouldn't even be counted as calories as it's not even used for energy but as a building block. Ofc, if you overeat on protein your body will turn into glucose but that rarely happens for the average person, escpecially those that destroy their bodies on "caloric deficit" diets.

There are many more problems (bioavailability, enzymes, digestion health...) with counting calories that I won't even bother expand on because this is not an essay competition.

The only reason caloric deficit works is because people vastly cut their food intake to a dangerous level where they do lose weight but fuck up their body in the long run.

You can only use glucose or fat for energy. If you combine both within a meal you activate your Randle cycle and you nuke your body with inflammation.

You have option A: use only glucose ie. plants for energy and risk severe malnourishment in 3-4 years and pretty bad chronich health problems.

Or option B: go on a high fat carnivore diet and compeltely forget about calories, meal counting and other autistic diet strategies. You will feel healthy, satiated, and your body will self-correct any weight problems.

I literally eat 1 or 2 meals a day and I'm gaining muscle and bone mass without even training. My bodyfat is prob 10%.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
JFL at people here thinking we burn and consume calories.

Op don't even bother counting calories - this is a unit for measuring heat. We don't burn heat for energy, we are not a fucking train, we use ATP for energy.

By law, food labels can be in error of the "calories" inside their product by up to 20%.

Also, protein shouldn't even be counted as calories as it's not even used for energy but as a building block. Ofc, if you overeat on protein your body will turn into glucose but that rarely happens for the average person, escpecially those that destroy their bodies on "caloric deficit" diets.

There are many more problems (bioavailability, enzymes, digestion health...) with counting calories that I won't even bother expand on because this is not an essay competition.

The only reason caloric deficit works is because people vastly cut their food intake to a dangerous level where they do lose weight but fuck up their body in the long run.

You can only use glucose or fat for energy. If you combine both within a meal you activate your Randle cycle and you nuke your body with inflammation.

You have option A: use only glucose ie. plants for energy and risk severe malnourishment in 3-4 years and pretty bad chronich health problems.

Or option B: go on a high fat carnivore diet and compeltely forget about calories, meal counting and other autistic diet strategies. You will feel healthy, satiated, and your body will self-correct any weight problems.

I literally eat 1 or 2 meals a day and I'm gaining muscle and bone mass without even training. My bodyfat is prob 10%.
im on a high fat animal diet, if i go on carnivore ill just starve, i live w/ my parents so i cant go on it, it's been one month since i stopped cutting calories and i got good results, i just wanted to know what will happen if i stop weight training because of my injury, but thanks for answering

im on a high fat animal diet, if i go on carnivore ill just starve, i live w/ my parents so i cant go on it, it's been one month since i stopped cutting calories and i got good results, i just wanted to know what will happen if i stop weight training because of my injury, but thanks for answering
That's great to hear you are leaning on burning fat. Ye, it sucks being with your parents, there are quit a bit of restrictions.

Best thing you can do is rest and sleep until your injury heals. High fat diet should help with the inflammation. As for keeping yourself active, I would encourage only walking. Cardio is a scam and will cause inflammation i.e slow down your recovery.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and qxtwz7854
That's great to hear you are leaning on burning fat. Ye, it sucks being with your parents, there are quit a bit of restrictions.

Best thing you can do is rest and sleep until your injury heals. High fat diet should help with the inflammation. As for keeping yourself active, I would encourage only walking. Cardio is a scam and will cause inflammation i.e slow down your recovery.
high iq thanks

Yes, you will lose fat. But once you get to "lean" levels of fat loss, if you don't eat enough protein or workout you will start to lose some muscle with it. But it's not super significant or anything unless you straight starve and don't eat a lot of macros.

If you eat in a deficit, and maybe do cardio, over time you will get very lean. You can even rip down to abs by doing this. But without working out, you will lose a bit more muscle than if you were working out. If you eat a lot of protein, it shouldn't be that pronounced really

Yes, you will lose fat. But once you get to "lean" levels of fat loss, if you don't eat enough protein or workout you will start to lose some muscle with it. But it's not super significant or anything unless you straight starve and don't eat a lot of macros.

If you eat in a deficit, and maybe do cardio, over time you will get very lean. You can even rip down to abs by doing this. But without working out, you will lose a bit more muscle than if you were working out. If you eat a lot of protein, it shouldn't be that pronounced really
thanks, you think i should increase protein? im doing 2g/ kg of lean mass rn

thanks, you think i should increase protein? im doing 2g/ kg of lean mass rn
Nah you're good. Honestly I don't even think you need that much, but stay at whatever you are using just to be safe.

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
Nah you're good. Honestly I don't even think you need that much, but stay at whatever you are using just to be safe.
i was eating 200g of protein jfl, now im at 115, i can hit my goal pretty easily and im feeling good, but thanks

i was eating 200g of protein jfl, now im at 115, i can hit my goal pretty easily and im feeling good, but thanks
Btw , if you can't lift , you should actually start swimming a lot. This uses your muscles and also is crazy cardio. (If you do cardio, it accelerates fat loss and muscle keepage because of hormonal changes also when you do cardio, your metabolism goes up the rest of the day, and lose more calories even beyond the calories you specifically burn for the workout). Also, there are some people that say cardio helps your body break down fat more in general, I don't know why they say this but more of your fat will be used and will be a bigger percentage of the weight that you lose.

Swimm