Fatass steals my treadmill at the gym

Accelerator

Accelerator

Curry foids advocate
I was at the gym today and some stupid Manlet 5’6 fatass discord mod looking cumskin walks in, gets on the treadmill I’m about to use, stands on it for 30 mins on his phone without even turning the treadmill on and then just leaves. Stupid fatass I want to shoot that nigga why do you come to the gym if you’re not gonna do anything there. I hope he’s virgin for life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, TheRagingBull and Luffymaxxing
Joined March 5 2024
Premium

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
Joined march 5, 2024
premium

• +1
Purchased upgrades: 1

• +1
I was at the gym today and some stupid Manlet 5’6 fatass discord mod looking cumskin walks in, gets on the treadmill I’m about to use, stands on it for 30 mins on his phone without even turning the treadmill on and then just leaves. Stupid fatass I want to shoot that nigga why do you come to the gym if you’re not gonna do anything there. I hope he’s virgin for life
No way haha were there other treadmills open

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
What a lazy ass post title

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator and TheRagingBull
Should’ve beat his fat ass

jesus op got wrecked

Either tales or that was happened in Planet fitness in the state of Texas

Attachments

• 4016624_1000004475.jpg
    4016624_1000004475.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Accelerator