Fathers looks mattees 100 x more than mothers

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, BrahminBoss and NoReedemingFeature
Don't chimp out @BrahminBoss . Moids inherit more from their mothers due to X chromosome having more gene pairs than Y one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: exo
Don't chimp out @BrahminBoss . Moids inherit more their mothers due to X chromosome having more gene pairs than Y one
Bro we know genetic dna is cope,we share 99 percnet dna with banana, we dont enough about genes to say, anything, this may very well be a case of less is more with the y chromosome gene pairs being more dominant than the x counterpart. So we only rely on observation and most chads have better looking dads w mtb moms (i agree ltb females bring son looks down but after mtb it doesnt matter cos job of women is to proviide compact midface thats it while job of men is to provide the base such as bones skull height frame etc)

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Maybe one day, when I get a good pic of the wrists. Besides, thick hands were a norm for gen x/boomers.
wrist grows , my dad also has giga insane writsts

• JFL
Reactions: exo and WatermelonLover
IMG 3145

Not really

whoop bad teeth, bro have u seen lorenzo teeth theyre not that good and his dad young would atleast be htn, his mom is also mtb
Tbf he kind of looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
bro o pry and gandy dad looks exactly like him, i agree some htns resemble their mother more cos if they rely on soft features mainly then mom can help but real good looks needs bones and tall skull good ratios and all that comes from dad , moms just need to soften the face and give compact midface

• JFL
bro o pry and gandy dad looks exactly like him, i agree some htns resemble their mother more cos if they rely on soft features mainly then mom can help but real good looks needs bones and tall skull good ratios and all that comes from dad , moms just need to soften the face and give compact midface
Had in inherited my father's "bones", I'd have less bones than your 2 PSL foid. It doesn't work like that, bucko. Your features are mostly pheno.

Had in inherited my father's "bones", I'd have less bones than your 2 PSL foid. It doesn't work like that, bucko. Your features are mostly pheno.
well yea genetics tries to make the best of both, if foids bones are better than male then maybe genes will pick better ones , but in general there is no stacy than can provide bone definiton, mass and placing as even a htn male and also u discount that boomers generally had stressful prenatal genetics and so their real genetics only show in good environments. Your dad may have had good genes but bad phenotypical expression cos he raised on stressful environemnts/ breastfed too little etc.

Tadpole experiments prove that in a good environment 80 percent of offspring are male and in bad environment 90 percent of offspring are female. Females are simply males who grew in more stressful environment/ dogshit genetics so genes "Decide" that the offspring wil lhave better chance of passing on the genes if female rather than male

• JFL
but in general there is no stacy than can provide bone definiton, mass and placing as even a htn male
There is

Your dad may have had good genes but bad phenotypical expression cos he raised on stressful environemnts/ breastfed too little etc.
Nah, he's just your typical soy spineless cuck like many of the moids are

• JFL
She can’t provide shit brachy if she bred w mtn the baby would be cuck but if chadlite bred mtb babies still have high chance of chad
4 PSL is enough aka non-recessed, non-deformed with the right phenotype.

• +1
4 PSL is enough aka non-recessed, non-deformed with the right phenotype.
thats what im saying, chad sons are made by chad fathers or atleast chadlite strong htn fathers , mom should just be mtb or weak htb

• JFL
thats what im saying, chad sons are made by chad fathers or atleast chadlite strong htn fathers , mom should just be mtb or weak htb
I was referring to males as well. Luck of the draw (as long as non-deformed)

• +1
Its all a big genetic lottery...

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
teracope, all my failos came from my dad:feelsrope:

teracope, all my failos came from my dad:feelsrope:
Water , complete bad genetics is unescapable

Genetic recombination only works when dad atleast htn and mom mtb

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Water , complete bad genetics is unescapable