Fatties break the whole concept of looksmatches

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
Obesity basically takes 40% of women off the market. Guys now have to compete for the remaining 60%. A girl who would have been a 5 now is like a 7 just through being thin. Dudes want to complain about hypergamy and apps, but the real killer is obesity. You should be campaigning for soda taxes, not patriarchy, if you want better dating options. I would never want my "looksmatch" in 2024.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Xangsane, hattrick and 8 others
No fat chicks allowed
Also who’s the subhumans fucking fatties giving these women inflated ego

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, incel194012940, Zonar and 3 others
Men have similar obesity rate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, autistic_tendencies, Ken and 2 others
fat doesn't matter for men as much. It obliterates women's fuckability.

not sure i understood your point, but ... most men are desperate enough to ignore it and go for fat girls anyway. i'm not denying women are bothered by their weight and that it's their "you had one job" focal point, but it doesn't translate to getting much less attention from men. and, as we all know, many men either fetishize fat women or just think they have a chance with them because they are technically undesireable

not sure i understood your point, but ... most men are desperate enough to ignore it and go for fat girls anyway. i'm not denying women are bothered by their weight and that it's their "you had one job" focal point, but it doesn't translate to getting much less attention from men. and, as we all know, many men either fetishize fat women or just think they have a chance with them because they are technically undesireable
I'm talking about the people here. No one here wants to fuck fatties. I don't care if there's a million simps around the corner.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Captain Albania
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: Enlil
It clearly does dude
bro you can go outside right now and find tall fatty guys with hot girls. Weight isn't an smv killer for men. Face and height are. Weight and age are two most important factors for girls. If you don't agree with this, you've exited reality

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 14693, Ken and 1 other person
bro you can go outside right now and find tall fatty guys with hot girls. Weight isn't a deal breaker for women. Face and height are. Weight and age are two most important factors for girls. If you don't agree with this, you've exited reality
If you are fat as a male your face changes your stupid fuck . Body,height and face matters

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
bro you can go outside right now and find tall fatty guys with hot girls. Weight isn't an smv killer for men. Face and height are. Weight and age are two most important factors for girls. If you don't agree with this, you've exited reality
When will you exit Mumbai?

If you are fat as a male your face changes your stupid fuck . Body,height and face matters
you need to be turbo obese for your face to melt, and even then height can save you. Jfl at thinking the primary looks determiner for women is somehow more important for men.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 14693 and bloomercel
you need to be turbo obese for your face to melt, and even then height can save you. Jfl at thinking the primary looks determiner for women is somehow more important for men.
No the fattar you are the worse you look
And height can't save you.

Everything hurt men more

yet this forum will rate stacies as MTBs

Everything hurt men more
okay, you're just here to whine about how men have it so tough. No wonder no one likes incels. They can't hold a single convo without it turning into "wahh wahhh women have it sooooo easy and everyone hates men!!!" ffs you people are annoying.

• +1
Reactions: Captain Albania
I'm talking about the people here. No one here wants to fuck fatties. I don't care if there's a million simps around the corner.

yeah, completely agree then.

all the complaining about not being able to get a looksmatched girl that goes on on this site is the equivalent of female "where are all the nice guys", where they are truly referring to the absence of moggers willing to settle with them despite them (those women) looking decent at best

Fat males trigger me so much
Having moved back to my rural shithole it's almost impossible to see a male in his TWENTIES who isn't a fat stocky piece of shit
When I lived in a city the urban subhumans were typically either extreme of fat or malnourished then you had the portion of non subhuman people attracted to the city for prosperity who maintained a reasonable weight

Where I live I legitimately see way more overweight males than females in their 20s
In places like uni campuses fat males are completely invisble
In uni being obese hurts a males attractiveness far more when the prototype for getting casual sex as a uni male is to be lean/athletic.
Overweight girls still appeal to a decent percentage of guys
Half of my slays were overweight

The thing that makes me rage is that in my rutal shithole, being athletic doesn't put you at an advantage because girls just settle for fat cunt male jesters even when they are slim

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Enlil
okay, you're just here to whine about how men have it so tough. No wonder no one likes incels. They can't hold a single convo without it turning into "wahh wahhh women have it sooooo easy and everyone hates men!!!" ffs you people are annoying.
I didnt say womrn have it easy your point just suck.

yeah, completely agree then.

all the complaining about not being able to get a looksmatched girl that goes on on this site is the equivalent of female "where are all the nice guys", where they are truly referring to the absence of moggers willing to settle with them despite them (those women) looking decent at best
yeah, they all want the 1950's, but they forget that the big difference between now and then was the obesity rate

everyone got a non-fat wife because there were hardly any fatties. now your smvmatched wife would be fat for the bottom 40% of men.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Pikabro, Ken and 1 other person
I agree with thenewhebbe ngl. Dating apps/hypergamy/juggernaut theory means that pretty much every unfavourable physical trait hurts a man more in terms of SMV than it ever could a woman

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
Fat males trigger me so much
Having moved back to my rural shithole it's almost impossible to see a male in his TWENTIES who isn't a fat stocky piece of shit
When I lived in a city the urban subhumans were typically either extreme of fat or malnourished then you had the portion of non subhuman people attracted to the city for prosperity who maintained a reasonable weight

Where I live I legitimately see way more overweight males than females in their 20s
In places like uni campuses fat males are completely invisble
In uni being obese hurts a males attractiveness far more when the prototype for getting casual sex as a uni male is to be lean/athletic.
Overweight girls still appeal to a decent percentage of guys
Half of my slays were overweight

The thing that makes me rage is that in my rutal shithole, being athletic doesn't put you at an advantage because girls just settle for fat cunt male jesters even when they are slim
If you're getting mogged by fat guys, it's because of face or ntpill. It's not like rural women are some different species.

I agree with thenewhebbe ngl. Dating apps/hypergamy/juggernaut theory means that pretty much every unfavourable physical trait hurts a man more in terms of SMV than it ever could a woman
cool, not relevant to the thread at all bro

I am obese and get rated HTN here

Fat is okay if ur face/frame can handle it.

• +1
Reactions: mug
I am obese and get rated HTN here

Fat is okay if ur face/frame can handle it.
yeah, frame is so much more important than sheer bf% unless turbo obese, but even a little fat tanks most women

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Was it not what you 2 were arguing about
no, i don't give a shit whether fat women can get some rando to simp for them or not. I'm saying that the biggest problem for dudes complaining about hypergamy and saying they cant get their looksmatch is obesity. No one here wants a fat girl, so that takes like 40% of girls off the market -- thus, destroying any sense of looksmatching since a thin 5 is no longer a 5 but rather like a 7 or 8.

If you're getting mogged by fat guys, it's because of face or ntpill. It's not like rural women are some different species.
I'm not part of the competition since I only go out in public for about an hour per month where I live but I cant cope with being in public and seeing the pre existing relationships where the guy is fat and the girl is a normal weight
It's not like I was trying to compete with the fat pricks and lost out, the pool is what it is and since everyone tends to pair up 1 to 1 in low population areas (less Chad hareems) there's a shortage of normal weight men to pair up with normal weight girls

No one here wants a fat girl, so that takes like 40% of girls off the market
yeah, they all want the 1950's, but they forget that the big difference between now and then was the obesity rate

everyone got a non-fat wife because there were hardly any fatties. now your smvmatched wife would be fat for the bottom 40% of men.
So if the bottom 40% of women are fat now then roughly the bottom 40% of men now will be fat
If a normal weight guy was 50th percentile in overall SMV in 1950 when there were no fat men, then he would surely move up to around 70th percentile SMV today as the fat men fall below him, leaving him still competing with an even amount of men for a normal weight girl
Or do you consider every fat man to still be competition for normal weight girl?

There’s a lot to unpack here

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
So if the bottom 40% of women are fat now then roughly the bottom 40% of men now will be fat
If a normal weight guy was 50th percentile in overall SMV in 1950 when there were no fat men, then he would surely move up to around 70th percentile SMV today as the fat men fall below him, leaving him still competing with an even amount of men for a normal weight girl
Or do you consider every fat man to still be competition for normal weight girl?
my point is that fat is more looks destroying for women -- thus, making looksmatching impossible when so many girls are fat. 40% of guys have to date fatties or stay single regardless of the guy's own weight. Brutal.

Legit just go to any country with a low obesity rate. Average looking males have attractive girlfriends.

Obesity basically takes 40% of women off the market. Guys now have to compete for the remaining 60%. A girl who would have been a 5 now is like a 7 just through being thin. Dudes want to complain about hypergamy and apps, but the real killer is obesity. You should be campaigning for soda taxes, not patriarchy, if you want better dating options. I would never want my "looksmatch" in 2024.
Good post but keep in mind that’s just obesity, you have to account for the overweight population as well, and also the great fattening that occurred due to the lockdowns. I’d guess something like 80% of American adult women are fat, take away teenagers and college girls from that number, and it’s probably like 90% minimum.

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
This also probably most people on this forum are from countries with obesity problems. There isnt enough skinny women from them lmaooo. Like @solohunter99 said too, that overweight people are not even accounted for.

It doesn’t. Fat bitches still get bunches of men in their DM’s begging to date them. That’s why they have inflated egos.

No fat chicks allowed
Also who’s the subhumans fucking fatties giving these women inflated ego
Im the subhuman that’s fucking all the fatties.
Im BBW only and no woman below 250lbs stands a chance with me

There’s nothing better in life than slapping a fat bitch her belly and having your pulsating cock search for her fat pussy to plow

• Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

There’s nothing better in life than slapping a fat bitch her belly and having your pulsating cock search for her fat pussy to plow
teach me how

george-costanza-open-mouth-shock.gif

What the fuck are you talking about? Women can't fucking lose.
If you're fat as a man you better start hitting the treadmills before even thinking about talking to a woman.
If you're overweight as a woman, doesn't matter, some men consider that ideal.
If you're FAT as a woman, it's indifferent to desperate men adn soem men even fetishize it and idealize it.

If you're fat as a man you better start hitting the treadmills before even thinking about talking to a woman.
If you're FAT as a woman, it's indifferent to desperate men adn soem men even fetishize it and idealize it.
So you're into fatties? It doesn't affect your dating prospects at all that 40% of women are obese?

I don’t know if that’s true anymore the standards are flipped
Lately I see chubby men with normal weight girls

• +1
Reactions: marek937
If you think being fat affects men, you're a turbo retard who is afflicted by faggotry

We've been over this a million times. Women always look better after weight loss. Men always look equally sub human in both pictures

I don’t know if that’s true anymore the standards are flipped
Lately I see chubby men with normal weight girls
I see chubby men with normal beckies too
But the men are usually tall with good frame + good hair + NT

I see chubby men with normal beckies too
But the men are usually tall with good frame + good hair + NT
Yeah, fat doesn't hurt guys' smv the same way -- hence why obesity kills the dating market for guys