''Fear'' is the worst feeling in this world

lestoa

lestoa

The fear trapped me like an invisible monster haunting me day and night. Every breath felt suffocating, as if my lungs refused to take in air. Each heartbeat pounded in my chest like an unrelenting drumbeat, warning me that danger was always close.
My thoughts became a tangled mess of worries and fears, overwhelming me without warning. Even the simplest tasks of daily life felt like insurmountable obstacles, as I was flooded with a constant stream of negative thoughts.
The anxiety controlled every aspect of my life. I lived in constant fear of the future, with a looming sense that every action I took could lead to my downfall. It robbed me of the peace that others took for granted, forcing me to live in a state of constant alertness.
The physical symptoms of my anxiety were unbearable. My heart raced, my stomach clenched, and my hands shook uncontrollably. It was as if my body was telling me with each painful symptom that the danger was real, even though my mind knew it was often just imagination.
But the worst part of my anxiety was the loneliness it brought. No one seemed to understand what I was going through, and even when they tried, no one could fully grasp the paralyzing fear that consumed me day after day. I felt trapped in a dark maze of fear and despair, with no hope of escape.
The anxiety disorder was like an invisible cage holding me captive while life passed me by. It was hell on earth, with no way out, and I felt lost in an endless nightmare consuming my existence.

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000, Mewton, gonion wanter and 1 other person
What is this @Vermilioncore ahh post

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
There are some dudes who deactivated their fear.

Fright consumes me

It's violating

fear is by far the worst

Nah, i think the worst is physical pain.

Imagine how f'ed up it must be when some people get tortured they lose fear for everything.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and gonion wanter
Being sub4 is

having bad esr and ipd is worse but i get what point youre trying to make

poetry from it´s finest. relatable shi

try depersonalization

Imagine having black neighbours.

Imagine having black neighbours.
romanstock