Features I’d Add to a New Blackpill Forum

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Rep Investing

Members can pay rep to boost threads. Once a member does this, he’ll collect the rep that the thread gets during its boost.

Content Ratings

Members can rate members’ posts on multiple scales. From cucked to based. From shitpost to high-effort. Average ratings are displayed on users. Example:

user12345

Rep: 948
Average effort rating: +2.8
Average basedness rating: –3.4
Average personality rating: +0.1

Image Permissions

Members mark each image they upload as “reuse allowed” or “reuse not allowed”.
The original posters of “reuse not allowed” images have the right to request moderators to remove other people’s reposts of these images. When the reuse of a “reuse not allowed” image gets reported, the reposter gets a warning.

Thread-Specific Rules

OPs can enable rules for their specific threads. Rules that prohibit shitposting, disallow personal attacks, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Sub0, Deleted member 18582 and 1 other person
Lo and behold no one cares. Your loss. Your apathy is why this legendary forum won’t come to fruition.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Sub0 and Deleted member 22924

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
make the forum then i want to be a mod already am in slopworld

• +1
Good proposals.

• +1
Lo and behold no one cares. Your loss. Your apathy is why this legendary forum won’t come to fruition.
we don’t care about ideas we care about results. but what can we expect from you, i could tell you are high inhib and autistic from our first call

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and thecel
Rep Investing

Members can pay rep to boost threads. Once a member does this, he’ll collect the rep that the thread gets during its boost.

Content Ratings

Members can rate members’ posts on multiple scales. From cucked to based. From shitpost to high-effort. Average ratings are displayed on users. Example:

user12345

Rep: 948
Average effort rating: +2.8
Average basedness rating: –3.4
Average personality rating: +0.1

Image Permissions

Members mark each image they upload as “reuse allowed” or “reuse not allowed”.
The original posters of “reuse not allowed” images have the right to request moderators to remove other people’s reposts of these images. When the reuse of a “reuse not allowed” image gets reported, the reposter gets a warning.

Thread-Specific Rules

OPs can enable rules for their specific threads. Rules that prohibit shitposting, disallow personal attacks, etc.

Good ideas.

I care.

• Love it
Bad changes

• Hmm...
Good ideas.

I care.

Bad changes

Best Idea: User Stocks.

At the beginning, each user owns 100% of their shares. Shares can be bought and sold. Users who own shares get the rep gained by the users whom the shares represent.

This can lead to huge chaos with users speculating on users’ stock prices.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Supreme, Lookologist003, aspiringexcel and 2 others
make the forum. tbh i think we need a high IQ space to discuss surgerymaxxing and looks without shitposts. i'd want a forum like surgerymax.me or smn like that without all the "raceplasty" or shit comments like that

currently a lot of actual looksmaxxing plans are just in obscure threads, lost in the noise of shitposts.

• JFL
Best Idea: User Stocks.

At the beginning, each user owns 100% of their shares. Shares can be bought and sold. Users who own shares get the rep gained by the users whom the shares represent.

This can lead to huge chaos with users speculating on users’ stock prices.
bro its just a forum half of these features are unnecessary. although i think a new forum would be really good

• So Sad
bro its just a forum half of these features are unnecessary. although i think a new forum would be really good

I think user stocks will keep the forum alive by making it an addictive emotional roller coaster.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003