feel like shit on fin

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
gonna keep pushing through, i know in the long run i'd be even more depressed with thinner hair

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Give up

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and shieldzz
How much are you taking and at what frequency?

1mg every day
You can do .25mg a day and 4x your cost effectiveness, dht inhibition % barely takes a hit between these dosages. I don't know if it will decrease your symptoms but you can give it a shot. Check all your other basic shit is in order as well like sleep and diet etc. At the end of the day you are taking something that is severely inhibiting a strong androgen in your body so it's bound to change your mood in some capacity, just ride it out and see.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Reason for taking fin?
If its dht supression why?
The theory on pressure being the resound for mpb and not dht makes perfect sense alot of users are agreeing with it

Reason for taking fin?
If its dht supression why?
The theory on pressure being the resound for mpb and not dht makes perfect sense alot of users are agreeing with it
You can not deny dht's deleterious impact on the hair follicle.

You can not deny dht's deleterious impact on the hair follicle.
yes u can

“THE THEORY

Ever wondered why bald heads are so shiny? It is because they all have tight skin.

I’m making a great oversimplification here, but in essence; this tight skin on the scalp causes [hypoxia], which, in theory, is the cause of male pattern baldness.

The scalp tightness, and resulting loss of blood flow to the hair follicles is caused by chronic tension of the scalp perimeter muscles (see frontalis, occipital):“

Simply put dht is just a passthrough in the scalp