In which countries are women likely to approach?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I'm too high inhib to ever approach a girl. I need a girl to get down on her knees and beg to be my girlfriend. Even if that happened - I'd probably run away in fear. But unless it happens I ain't gonna ascend. Unfortunately all the hoes wanna be chased in the UK - but it's harassment to chase if you're sub-chad anyway. I need to relocate to a country wher it's socially acceptable for women to make the first move.

Which country is good for this?

I think Nigeria.

See video (timestamped):

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters
The Netherlands

• JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension and SecularIslamist
A gypsy manlet friend I have told me it's commonly accepted for women to approach in Norwegian clubs. He claims it happened to him

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
any cucked white country like norway denmark etc

• Hmm...
A gypsy manlet friend I have told me it's commonly accepted for women to approach in Norwegian clubs. He claims it happened to him
Do clubs even count? Everyone is drunk anyway.

Also Scandis are autistic af and in hibernation most of the year.

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Do clubs even count? Everyone is drunk anyway.

Also Scandis are autistic af and in hibernation most of the year.
He claimed he even got a scandi girlfriend (colleague at work) while he was there. I'm not even sure about my first comment, all could be a gypsy giga larp. It seems as if he was trying to say BEC is law in Scandinavia without knowing the proper blackpill vocabulary

• Hmm...
He claimed he even got a scandi girlfriend (colleague at work) while he was there. I'm not even sure about my first comment, all could be a gypsy giga larp. It seems as if he was trying to say BEC is law in Scandinavia without knowing the proper blackpill vocabulary
Scandinavia is ruthless for manlets anyway. Never mind ethnics. It's moggerland and cold af. This chadcel got blackpilled like fuck. Couldn't find a single match on Tinder - he had to alcoholmaxxx at a pub.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, i_love_roosters and ggg.tv🤫