Feeling depressed again

fendER

fendER

Gravemind
Just starting to get hit by another wave of depression again. It feels that no matter what I do, no matter how hard I try to ignore it this emptiness never escapes.

It is always there, dormant, waiting to beat me down whenever things are getting slightly better. The worst part is that I can physically FEEL it in my chest as if nothing is there, just emptiness. I have no motivation to do anything, no drive for success, I feel like I’m in auto-pilot just passing the days with video games and YouTube.

I just realized earlier today that I have accomplished almost NOTHING in the past year, the only notable achievement I can think of is getting one of the highest grades in the state for my music class but in the end it doesn’t matter because of this fucking emptiness. I FUCKING HATE IT I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY BUT NOTHING FUCKING WORKS

Just starting to get hit by another wave of depression again. It feels that no matter what I do, no matter how hard I try to ignore it this emptiness never escapes.

It is always there, dormant, waiting to beat me down whenever things are getting slightly better. The worst part is that I can physically FEEL it in my chest as if nothing is there, just emptiness. I have no motivation to do anything, no drive for success, I feel like I’m in auto-pilot just passing the days with video games and YouTube.

I just realized earlier today that I have accomplished almost NOTHING in the past year, the only notable achievement I can think of is getting one of the highest grades in the state for my music class but in the end it doesn’t matter because of this fucking emptiness. I FUCKING HATE IT I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY BUT NOTHING FUCKING WORKS

Are you working out ?

you feel empty because you have no goal, you think everything stuck, nothing is moving forward and will be the same forever. Try to do something that can let you have goal and change your life. Or change your routine, something you usually do to something that you wont do before.
for example, working out, moving to other place, learn some cool skill/hobby, join clubs, try to make friend irl.
you said you are highest grade in music class, i assume u can play instrument, go impress people, get the validation, its the best motivation you can get.

been there before...
when you have something in life that actually can make you feel you are progressing, even if it a cope, the drepression will gone, you will do more stuff to actually improve you life.

Eat only meat and water for two months.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel