Feeling miserably sick leanmaxxing

horsefacin

horsefacin

#proana #thinspo #genshinyaoir34
Been eating 800-1000 calories a day at 5’10 and 145 trying to get lean but I’ve been feeling nothing but nausea and fatigue without goyslop in my life. Drinking 4L+ water per day and getting caffeine and daily supplements in there as well. Anyone know if this is normal? I only see people complain about hunger but not sickness like thid

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, NumbThePain, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
145 trying to get lean

Skeleton waiting skeleton

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, VolcelFTW, shogrim and 5 others
u dont need to be eating so little when ur not even fat

just eat like 1500, more is fine if u exercise

you probably ruined your immune system from lack of calories and nutrients

Been eating 800-1000 calories a day at 5’10 and 145 trying to get lean but I’ve been feeling nothing but nausea and fatigue without goyslop in my life. Drinking 4L+ water per day and getting caffeine and daily supplements in there as well. Anyone know if this is normal? I only see people complain about hunger but not sickness like thid
What supplements are you taking? Are you getting your electrolytes?

What supplements are you taking? Are you getting your electrolytes?
Daily one that has like everything under the sun, as well as standalone magnesium, C, D3, potassium, and iron ones

Take creatine, it’s bc your body probably doesn’t have enough ATP, which is the main source of energy in physiology

Take creatine, it’s bc your body probably doesn’t have enough ATP, which is the main source of energy in physiology
Respectfully bro doesn’t that literally increase water retention? I’m already a little recessed + rice with shit bloat genetics so I don’t think it will do me any favors

Respectfully bro doesn’t that literally increase water retention? I’m already a little recessed + rice with shit bloat genetics so I don’t think it will do me any favors
You’ll only look bloated if you start with the loading phase, and that’s temporary too

Tirzepeptide is great for reducing hunger and appetite to pretty much nothing. You’ll leanmax with no issue using it

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and MaestheticMaso
800 cals a day? Doesn't need to be that low
Also you need electrolytes, that's why you feel like shit. Water itself isn't sufficient

• +1
Reactions: murdah and horsefacin
Sickness is bad, i’m feeling it too and i developed both ED.

I’m starting to eat again fuck this shit

Sickness is bad, i’m feeling it too and i developed both ED.

I’m starting to eat again fuck this shit
Don’t call dat shit ED bhai that’s for foids

You’re malnourised dumbass. Stop starving yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck and horsefacin
Combine that with clen and yohimbine
Tirzepeptide is great for reducing hunger and appetite to pretty much nothing. You’ll leanmax with no issue using it

You’re malnourised dumbass. Stop starving yourself
Fuck you nigga trying to eliminate the competition I’ll get lean or die trying boy

Lmao you're a fucking skeleton

Of course you feel like shit on 1000 calories a day you cuck start eating seriously or you'll die of starvation

your skinny lil nigga bulk and build some muscle

Lmao you're a fucking skeleton

Of course you feel like shit on 1000 calories a day you cuck start eating seriously or you'll die of starvation
Take that shit off ur profile nigga ur a fake leanmaxxer if ur not supporting my journey 🖕🖕🖕

your skinny lil nigga bulk and build some muscle
Tried this last year when gymmaxxing was the thing to do but i was even more bloated than i was now

Tried this last year when gymmaxxing was the thing to do but i was even more bloated than i was now
at least try eating high quality food with good protein when your starvemaxxing eat good meat overall good protein that should make you feel better

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and horsefacin
damn im 5'10 too but im 120 lbs and im not lean

That’s not normal

It’s so funny seeing people go aneroxic for a “better body” when all you’re doing is ruining your metabolism, immune system, sexual organs, etc. Btw when you starve yourself your metabolism slows down so basically you’re just going to have to eat less and less everyday. When that happens your hair will thin and fall out and you’ll look gross.
IMG 7669

how big is your deficit

It’s so funny seeing people go aneroxic for a “better body” when all you’re doing is ruining your metabolism, immune system, sexual organs, etc. Btw when you starve yourself your metabolism slows down so basically you’re just going to have to eat less and less everyday. When that happens your hair will thin and fall out and you’ll look gross.View attachment 2627340
Dude ur fkn retarded no one is going to look like eugenia Jfl in fact most people quit before they reach sub 15% bf because they’re so worn out

how big is your deficit
i used to eat 2000-2500+ per day like a pig and i barely exercise cause i’m a lazy fk so it’s cut in half

That’s not normal
Yeah it’s recommended u have a deficit of 300-500 calories but im really trying to get lean asap cause that method takes months of deficit to see results but i’ve already shed like 10 pounds this week

Yeah it’s recommended u have a deficit of 300-500 calories but im really trying to get lean asap cause that method takes months of deficit to see results but i’ve already shed like 10 pounds this week
Take it easy brah

Just eat normally but cut down a bit of calories. So if your maintenance is 2300 you eat 1800 or something not 1000

just do a slight calorie deficit or add cardio or some shit while eating more dont gotta be so extreme

• Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
You’re too skinny already. You’re supposed to gain muscle. Now you’re destroying what little muscle you have left, and when you inevitably gain the weight back due to the rebound effect after a crash diet you will have more fat at a lower weight.

It’s so funny seeing people go aneroxic for a “better body” when all you’re doing is ruining your metabolism, immune system, sexual organs, etc. Btw when you starve yourself your metabolism slows down so basically you’re just going to have to eat less and less everyday. When that happens your hair will thin and fall out and you’ll look gross.View attachment 2627340
metabolism slowing down is a myth. I’ve starved myself before for months straight and went straight back to maintenance and didn’t gain back fat

You’re too skinny already. You’re supposed to gain muscle. Now you’re destroying what little muscle you have left, and when you inevitably gain the weight back due to the rebound effect after a crash diet you will have more fat at a lower weight.
if u don’t overeat and just go to maintenance cals u won’t gain weight

if u don’t overeat and just go to maintenance cals u won’t gain weight
True but still. Those who crash diet are very very likely to binge like crazy

• +1
Reactions: Emzi