female barista let chad get drink for free and gets fired (NOT LARP)

norwoodreaper

norwoodreaper

Banned
i went to starbucks to get coffee today and the woman at the counter didnt even put my name on the drink and it was fucking barely even warm when i got it and tasted like ass. she also didnt even look at me and it was like me being their was an inconvenience to her day.
a few minutes later after serving many average guys without even looking at them a psl 7-8 chad ( dark brown hair, 5 oclock shadow, insane angular jaw etc) came to the counter, suddenly she was very attentive and smiling to what he was saying, and she put loads of effort into his drink and i noticed that when he got to the checkout she literally let him have the drink for free! and then she even wrote her number and put loads of x's on the drink. in my rage at this i told her that this wasnt fair and that why let him go for free? and this bitch slut said that he did pay and said "what are you talking about" i then told her to give me the money back for my order since she let him go free and threatened to tell her manager; she eventually gave in and gave me my money back - she looked very angry and sour. then other people started asking for their money back as well, like the entire shop literally in chaos demanding refunds since she gave the chad his drink for free, one single mother asked for the manager ; he eventually comes down and the worker admits to giving the drink away for free saying " but he was really hot and there arent any hot guys in this city" and the manager (5 3 balding btw) clearly was very angry at this and fired her on the spot " pack your things and get the fuck out of here, you arent coming back you slut". and then everyone in the shop starting cheering and clapping as she shamefully walked out of the starbucks. i forgot to mention there was also a group of male feminists soy cucks who said "she can give away drinks for free to whoever she wants shes a free woman and you are oppressing her" (one of them even i think was a tranny and even started crying as she was forced to leave the shop saying that this was extremely sexist and wrong what a fucking cuck)
i was so happy and euphoric when that foid left, she looked so pissed and i said to her as she was leaving " you fucking slut go die" and she looked so triggered lmao

tl;dr foid literally lets chad get expensive fancy coffee for free and then she gets fired.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Pietrosiek, ChoSeungHui and 5 others
This sounds fake asf

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, Alexanderr, Krezo and 5 others
and then everyone in the shop starting cheering and clapping as she shamefully walked out of the starbucks.
And then they all started clapping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Dicklet.4.3, Crescogenic and 4 others
NOT FAKE

I'd expect atleast 1 picture dude. Sorry but it was easy to spot this one, still nice story
i dont even have a smartphone lmao i cant take pictures

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, toolateforme, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
" but he was really hot and there arent any hot guys in this city"
FUCK bitches who say shit like this in front of me. This is why SUB-human is a term. Girls say this shit in front of me like I don't even exist.
This sounds fake asf
Yea probably but since Starbucks is so faggy it's not that unrealistic tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: norwoodreaper
FUCK bitches who say shit like this in front of me. This is why SUB-human is a term. Girls say this shit in front of me like I don't even exist.

Yea but since Starbucks is so faggy it's not that unrealistic tbh
ikr
they invalidate my existence right in front of me all the time

ikr
they invalidate my existence right in front of me all the time
I had two cunts working with me for a group project, and they literally talked about cute guys on our floor while sitting 2 feet across from me. One of my most hate-inducing memories.

I had two cunts working with me for a group project, and they literally talked about cute guys on our floor while sitting 2 feet across from me. One of my most hate-inducing memories.
ive had very similar experiences many times, foids really dont even consider below avg men human, they dont even think they have feelings, they are merely just disposable objects to foids.
im sorry for you man

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and SHARK
Tales from the basement, if that ever happened you would go home and kys not ask her for money back jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, toolateforme, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
Tales from the basement, if that ever happened you would go home and kys not ask her for money back jfl
cope
i dont get upset about female nature to kms ive became accepting of it so it was easy to ask for my money back

What a fucking autistic LARP. Btw, she could've paid his drink with her own money, and even if she didn't that doesn't give you the right to get your money back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 685
8vharacters

What a fucking autistic LARP. Btw, she could've paid his drink with her own money, and even if she didn't that doesn't give you the right to get your money back
shut up u fucking cuck
of course it gives me the right , she cant charge him nothing and charge everyone else, that isnt fair you fucking cuckold

ive had very similar experiences many times, foids really dont even consider below avg men human, they dont even think they have feelings, they are merely just disposable objects to foids.
im sorry for you man
I'm psl 4-5 and invisible to girls it is what it is

• +1
autistic larp but have seen foids pay for chad's drinks in a coffeeshop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 685
autistic larp but have seen foids pay for chad's drinks in a coffeeshop
its not larp
but yes foids literally would treat a chad murderer better than a sub 5 doctor or someone who risked their life to save an orphanage.

• +1
Reactions: supercilious_knowall
not a single word

Ironic considering you spent this much time on a fake story.
keep telling yourself its fake

youll never have a woman give you anything for free

Tales from your mother basemant part 2

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and norwoodreaper
i love these. keep posting more

• +1
Nice thread

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper and Deleted member 2205
keep telling yourself its fake

youll never have a woman give you anything for free
I believe something like this can happen. But your larp is so shit and fake as hell.
Like holy shit-
manager (5 3 balding btw)
" pack your things and get the fuck out of here, you arent coming back you slut".
and then everyone in the shop starting cheering and clapping as she shamefully walked out of the starbucks
forgot to mention there was also a group of male feminists soy cucks
" you fucking slut go die" and she looked so triggered lmao

Literally your story looks like a 10 year old wrote it tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 1100
sound fake but ok....

I believe something like this can happen. But your larp is so shit and fake as hell.
Like holy shit-

Literally your story looks like a 10 year old wrote it tbh
stfu bitch

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper and Deleted member 2205
Like nobody is going to call someone a slut just for giving free drinks. It actually happens more often than you think. Also you used slut too many times lol. Is that really the only thing you could come up with?
stfu bitch
Love how you disagree with everything I write. You are my submissive dog. Keep barking for me boyyo.

Like nobody is going to call someone a slut just for giving free drinks. It actually happens more often than you think. Also you used slut too many times lol. Is that really the only thing you could come up with?

Love how you disagree with everything I write. You are my submissive dog. Keep barking for me boyyo.
you want to die bitch?

shittiest LARP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Reminder OP is a ugly 3/10 subhuman phaggot who should off

• JFL
the whole coffee shop clapped. the manager's name? albert dumbledore

this bitch deserve to be raped

your larp fell apart here
> the manager (5 3 balding btw) clearly was very angry at this and fired her on the spot " pack your things and get the fuck out of here, you arent coming back you slut"

anyone who has ever worked in the modern workforce knows this would NEVER happen, especially not in a big corporate chain like starbucks. The only person dumb enough to say something this would be one of her entry level co-workers. In fact, she is unlikely to even be fired or even confronted, the manager would just make a mental note and go get her hours reduced to zero indefinitely.

• +1
your larp fell apart here
> the manager (5 3 balding btw) clearly was very angry at this and fired her on the spot " pack your things and get the fuck out of here, you arent coming back you slut"

anyone who has ever worked in the modern workforce knows this would NEVER happen, especially not in a big corporate chain like starbucks. The only person dumb enough to say something this would be one of her entry level co-workers. In fact, she is unlikely to even be fired or even confronted, the manager would just make a mental note and go get her hours reduced to zero indefinitely.
believe what you want; cant say i wasnt shocked myself.

Can't even imagine that. But yeah crazy shit happens sometimes.

• +1