female friends=friends with benefits

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
you cannot be friends with a girl if she isnt sexually attracted to you. her replying to your messages and wasting time with you doesnt make her your friend, only an acquintance.

the friendzone doesnt exist, its just a polite way of saying u have been rejected. every good male-female freind pair i know has fucked at least once. women dont register guys they find unattractive as friends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, stunna, apocalypse and 7 others
yep heard this often before

girls who befriend you, found you sexually interesting at some point but either lost it over time or still wants to fuck you but not ltr

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and InnerVoid
What if she doesn't want to be a friend of you

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid and Tallooksmaxxer
yep heard this often before

girls who befriend you, found you sexually interesting at some point but either lost it over time or still wants to fuck you but not ltr
and i never had this ever

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: stunna and buflek
Interesting pill

• Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid
No such thing as a female friend. When a man and woman are alone together the third among them is Shaytan unless they are married.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and dimorphism
No such thing as a female friend. When a man and woman are alone together the third among them is Shaytan unless they are married.
Srsly how come there are religious people here. What do you have to do with the blackpill @Fiqh @SecularIslamist

Srsly how come there are religious people here. What do you have to do with the blackpill @Fiqh @SecularIslamist
Muh blackpill.

The blackpill is just a desperate attempt of non religious people to adhere to religious values while keeping to their degenerate ways.

Muh blackpill.

The blackpill is just a desperate attempt of non religious people to adhere to religious values while keeping to their degenerate ways.
So how come you're here

So how come you're here
I don't have many friends and i like to speak to people more or less my age that are not reddit cucks.

This forum is the only genuine bridge between eastern and western culture in the english language.

i hate all sexhavers

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
site's so slow

you cannot be friends with a girl if she isnt sexually attracted to you. her replying to your messages and wasting time with you doesnt make her your friend, only an acquintance.

the friendzone doesnt exist, its just a polite way of saying u have been rejected. every good male-female freind pair i know has fucked at least once. women dont register guys they find unattractive as friends.
Disagree. You can become friends with a girl if you're both not sexually interested in each other. However, I do agree with the post partly

Source: I've been friends with a girl platonically and with another one that was also platonic but I'm guessing she wanted to level up so she stopped talking to me eventually

nice cope

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and HitAndRun