Female gaze faggots are annoying

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
These little fags love to dissmiss any masculine qualities every chance they get jfl

Their main argument foids thirsting over them in TikTok while completely ignoring the other side where foids also thirst of masculine doms

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, chawaje, notrealdanish and 11 others
These little fags love to dissmiss any masculine qualities every chance they get jfl

Their main argument foids thirsting over them in TikTok while completely ignoring the other side where foids also thirst of masculine doms
Tiktok girls are literally all underage too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Elvisandreaa, 444 and 6 others
Maybe just maybe different women like different things and one strategy (femalegazemaxxing) shouldn't be written off because muh gae

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Tibo and FailedNormieManlet
Maybe just maybe different women like different things and one strategy (femalegazemaxxing) shouldn't be written off because muh gae
You are literally gay get the fuck off my thread bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 21340, Solar and 4 others
It's all extremes. On one side - ogre fat balding stinky roided apes that cope with their uncanny 20 cm jaws, on the other - manlet framelet soy low t twink subhumans that think they're hot shit just bcuz they have a tiktok haircut loll

u need balance, something like young Gandy or Oussama Guessoum is ideal, perfect balance of masculine and feminine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, TheDragon, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others

Carefull man,that faggot tails is stalking around here,taking snapshots of pretty boy haters for his next video

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, 444, Deleted member 21340 and 1 other person
hernan drago tier masculinity or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
side effect of zoomer tiktok mind control. anyone who lives in the real world knows jocks get the jbs and the gymaxed chads get the staceys in clubs and tinder

they're actually cucking themselves by looks(minning) in the complete opposite direction that would benefit them.

i get why it's appealing. it's far easier for weak genetic betas to cope with the fake image on social media of weak men who look like wymxn than with the roids, surgery, mewing, the gymceling required to become human. one is very easy to do, just pick up a faggot make up kit from walmart. the other is much harder to achieve.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 23154, bloomercel and 3 others

Take notes @asian_chang66

side effect of zoomer tiktok mind control. anyone who lives in the real world knows jocks get the jbs and the gymaxed chads get the staceys in clubs and tinder

they're actually cucking themselves by looks(minning) in the complete opposite direction that would benefit them.

i get why it's appealing. it's far easier for weak genetic betas to cope with the fake image on social media of weak men who look like wymxn than with the roids, surgery, mewing, the gymceling required to become human. one is very easy to do, just pick up a faggot make up kit from walmart. the other is much harder to achieve.
Its annoying what's funny when they describe the female gaze is literally TikTok trends like baggy clothes and shitty jewelry that will die out in 2 years from now

Carefull man,that faggot tails is stalking around here,taking snapshots of pretty boy haters for his next video
That dude gets no pussy what so ever i don't why he keeps giving out advice

His faggot ass need to get off TikTok and stop jerking to pretty boys

They're not feminine in the slightest just youthful looking
Well u get what im talking about, gorilla tier hypermasculinity is just not attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and TheDragon

Idk why these retards are even on .org. Should be on reddit drinking their tap water like the little faggots they are while getting shorter and weaker.

"MUH MUH DON'T GO TO THE GYM BRO IT'S MALEGAZE COPE!!"

"MUH MUH HEIGHT DOESN'T MATTER FACE IS EVERYTHING" *shows gymmaxxed 10/10 5'8 guy compared to a 6' skinnyfat LTN*

"MUH MUH ALL ZOOMER GIRLS THINK PRETTYBOY TYPE IS ATTRACTIVE.. why are they going for the tall forwardly grown tight fitting jocks..?"

JFL at this shit. Twink prettyboy copers are the worst.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 23154, notrealdanish and 1 other person
Idk why these retards are even on .org. Should be on reddit drinking their tap water like the little faggots they are while getting shorter and weaker.

"MUH MUH HEIGHT DOESN'T MATTER FACE IS EVERYTHING" *shows gymmaxxed 10/10 5'8 guy compared to a 6' skinnyfat LTN*

"MUH MUH ALL ZOOMER GIRLS THINK PRETTYBOY TYPE IS ATTRACTIVE.. why are they going for the tall forwardly grown tight fitting jocks..?"

Well they didn't start this based off nothing, do u remember how girls were lusting after that manlet tranny Justin Bieber? Although now he looks pretty good, but as a kid he looked shit

Well they didn't start this based off nothing, do u remember how girls were lusting after that manlet tranny Justin Bieber? Although now he looks pretty good, but as a kid he looked shit
I am not denying that women lust over pretty boys but i can post countless of examples of women lusting for masc type, i just don't like how youtubers like tails are promoting faggotry and tell them to stop hitting the gym because underage girls don't like muscles

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I am not denying that women lust over pretty boys but i can post countless of examples of women lusting for masc type, i just don't like how youtubers like tails are promoting faggotry and tell them to stop hitting the gym because underage girls don't like muscles
thats western world for u

Yeah with his statusmaxx LMAO.

Take him IRL and put him next to a tall wide framed jock and he kills himself. He looked 'alright' but was around when the blackpill wasn't as prevalent and social media was just taking off. Don't cope.

Yeah with his statusmaxx LMAO.

Take him IRL and put him next to a tall wide framed jock and he kills himself. He looked 'alright' but was around when the blackpill wasn't as prevalent and social media was just taking off. Don't cope.
The funny thing is, back then girls were less lesbian and queer and didn't like faggots as much, which is very weird.

it has its place

lol it's applicable though when people post fat power lifting gomad ogres or skull mogging incels and think they mog some prettyboy

the difference between a prettyboy and a masc chad is superficial anyway both of them are chads styled in a different way but male gazers will think size and caveman features compensates for being ugly when it barely does

i think women to a degree are attracted to huge dimorphic men because the size difference makes them feel feminine and safe. tall ugly fat guys never seem to be incel.

I have degenerate gaze. What about that?