Female guide (HOW TO GET GIRLS WITH BASIC STEPS)

Running!

Running!

Licking Your Local Indian’s Bum 👅
there are so many controversial ways of getting girls, a lot of people who cope say have a high psl and girls will flock to you, but in all cases this isn’t true, there are many rules when it comes to getting the perfect girl, many are high standard women but most of the time- a decent looking man with a extremely good personality will make up for it. i’ll explain here with my rules that i’ve followed and not once have they let me down, also confirmed by multiple girls that i’ve talked to, and girl best friends.

RULE ONE: YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY LOOKSMAX FIRST AND NOT ROT ON HERE. self explanatory jfl, get to your utmost potential.

RULE TWO: IF YOU ARE ANTISOCIAL, AKWARD AND NT, SEEK SPEECH/CONVERSATION THERAPY AND READ BOOKS/ TAKE DRUGS ESPECIALLY ALCOHOL.
some books i reccomend are ‘mans search for meaning by viktor frankl’ and ‘what women want when they test men’ by bruce bryans.
NOT being able to socialize and hold a conversation can hold you back big time. you can’t be an akward, antisocial weirdo. goes the same way for a htn, without being able to hold good convo and being akward af is a huge turn off for many women, not everything on this site is true about women only wanting sex jfl, an amazing personality can make a low mtn become a mid-high mtn just because of the way they act. basically makes up for the looks failo, and i know a lot of guys can vouch for me. just think of the amount of prettier girls you could’ve been with, but because of the different and amazing personality you lowered your standards with blind thoughts, same way for girls. i was a victim to this when i knew nothing about self care. i was a mtn, but somehow i pulled mtb-htb and much more then them, and my friends wondered how as they were more attractive than me (they were htn+ but keep in mind they were so vanilla and boring) but little did me and them know it was my personality and my decent looks. yes looks matter definitely but it’s not the entire equation.

RULE THREE: GOOD STYLE IS A MUST. NO EXCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER.
if you are on this forum you NEED to dress your age, clothes automatically take away from your face and put eyes on your outfits, especially if you have a good body. BRANDS DO MATTER. no coping when it comes to off brand clothes etc. a few brands i’d reccomend for younger audience would be essentials FOG, nike, cargos from carhartt plus their WIP jackets and more hype brands. for my older audience i’d reccomend carhartt, armani, polo ralph lauren, lacoste, the north face, h&m, etc… now yes. some of these can be expensive, so here’s your new savior. PANDABUY. all 1:1 clothing at an extremely cheap cost, though shipping can be a bit expensive. if you look on tiktok there are a lot of google forums of the links of all the different items found on pandabuy. also look on TAOBAO, this might be cheaper. there are also google forums on tiktok including all the links. TIP: MAKE SURE YOUR CLOTHES MATCH WITH YOUR FEATURES FOR BONUS. EX: TOP MATCH WITH EYES AND COMPLIMENT SKINTONE OR LIPS.

RULE FOUR: KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE!
a book i reccomend you read is ‘48 Laws of Power’ by robert greene. i found EVERYTHING stated in this book to be helpful, especially with making new relationships/friendships. FRAUDING PERSONALITY IS IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE A BORING LIFE.
some techniques you NEED to do research and know about are the following:

MIRRORING: Mirroring is the behavior in which one person subconsciously imitates the gesture, speech pattern, or attitude of another. Mirroring often occurs in social situations, particularly in the company of close friends or family, often going unnoticed by both parties.

GASLIGHTING: Gaslighting is a colloquialism, loosely defined as making someone question their own reality. The expression, which derives from the title of the 1944 film Gaslight, became popular in the mid-2010s. Merriam Webster cites deception of one's memory, perception of reality, or mental stability.

FLATTERY OR FALSE FLATTERY: “Flattery” is most commonly defined as excessive and insincere praise. The naïve, the needy, the impressionable, or the ego-centric view flattery as genuine praise. Discerning people understand flattery to be disingenuous, false praise motivated by an agenda.

LOVEBOMBING: So what is love bombing? According to Psychology Today, “love bombing is an attempt to influence another person with over-the-top displays of attention and affection.” This kind of behavior is a form of emotional abuse, and although it can be experienced during any stage of a relationship, it is often seen in the early stages of getting to know one another. It may seem like your new partner really likes you, but love bombing can often serve as a warning sign of an unhealthy relationship.

hope all who read this thread gained a bit of knowledge or that this thread could be useful. thank you if you’re reading until now. happy maxxing my friends.

LINKS FOR BOOKS:

MANS MEANING: https://www.amazon.com.br/Mans-Search-Meaning-Harold-Kushner/dp/080701429X
48 LAWS OF POWER:
WHAT WOMEN WANT WHEN THEY TEST MEN:

EXTRA BOOKS I FOUND USEFUL BASED ON LOOKS:

A GENTLEMEN GETS DRESSED UP:
THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO LOOKSMAXXING:
Amazon product ASIN B0BRHV9TLJHOW TO BE AN ATTRACTIVE MAN:
Amazon product ASIN 1703052269
LINKS INCLUDED FOR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT MANIPULATION TACTICS:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fikki, aleksander, Maalik and 15 others
stop tryharding ur never gonna get to botb

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, pentamogged9000, hardestmfintheroom and 10 others
stop tryharding ur never gonna get to botb
didnt ask for botb, just felt like writing something and i couldn’t stop adding to it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Hernan, shalomnigga and 2 others
bump one

• Love it
Reactions: 7zyzz7
bump two

• Love it
keep tryhardig youre always getting added to BOTB

read every single atom

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
keep tryhardig youre always getting added to BOTB
never got added, and didn’t have the intention on getting added. i just wanted to make a thread to help people as some are struggling from the same problems that my friends once had, and after helping them they are much more successful with women, and in life.

• Love it
never got added, and didn’t have the intention on getting added. i just wanted to make a thread to help people as some are struggling from the same problems that my friends once had, and after helping them they are much more successful with women, and in life.
dont worry i read the entire thing 5 times and then read the whole thing backwards and then bookmarked it to my BOTB folder , youre already a winner in my books son.
396 closed mouth glasses hand smile soyjak stubble thumbs up variant soyak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, pentamogged9000, hardestmfintheroom and 7 others
dont worry i read the entire thing 5 times and then read the whole thing backwards and then bookmarked it to my BOTB folder , youre already a winner in my books son.
View attachment 2589798
with all seriousness, hope i helped jfl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and 7zyzz7
quality thread and most of this site needs to take notes

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, T50 Mogger and Running!
quality thread and most of this site needs to take notes
honestly dude, most people are on here because they’re too scared to talk to a girl because of personal insecurities and fear of rejection, i know a few people who pulled decently and now pull much less after focusing so much on appearance and finding ways to bring themselves down.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, ongifm, Lurker69 and 2 others
honestly dude, most people are on here because they’re too scared to talk to a girl because of personal insecurities and fear of rejection, including a lot of people on this site.
especially the people who are redpilled and want to go monk mode till 30 thinking even with recessed social skills they will pull the woman of their dreams

• +1
Reactions: Running!
tagging random users
@Xangsane @DildoFaggins @try2beme @NumbThePain @kanderior @St.TikTokcel @FunkyFlamingo @roping3264 @jabbatheslut @mbolo @Aloha @KING REIDYZ @Meraki @IAMNOTANINCEL @fuxkdakikez @HitAndRun @wsada @Pendejo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Im gonna get some latinas now

• Love it
You don’t get women. Women get you if they want to, unless you are chad; then yes, you can get them, but then why think about it since it’s trivial?

Stop wasting time figuring out 4-D chess moves when it’s as easy as that, if they want you they will get you otherwise nothing will happen.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, hardestmfintheroom and Running!
You don’t get women. Women get you if they want to, unless you are chad; then yes, you can get them, but then why think about it since it’s trivial?

Stop wasting time figuring out 4-D chess moves when it’s as easy as that, if they want you they will get you otherwise nothing will happen.
sometimes no woman appears to want you, so you have to be dominant- isn’t that what a high estrogen female wants? being a man means making the moves, it’s not all about having girls come up to you as life isn’t as sugarcoated as that, and what’re you gonna do when one does come up and you have no social skills?

sometimes no woman appears to want you, so you have to be dominant- isn’t that what a high estrogen female wants? being a man means making the moves, it’s not all about having girls come up to you as life isn’t as sugarcoated as that, and what’re you gonna do when one does come up and you have no social skills?

I literally wait for them to send me their first message on tinder, zero regrets since I started following this strategy. It means I have way less first dates but way more second dates (and sex on the first one).

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
so here’s your new savior. PANDABUY
Don't listen to this, I have lots of knowledge of reps. Though Pandabuy may be a reputable and legit site, your chances of getting seized are very high (especially if you have never ordered from Pandabuy before). So save your money and buy replicas from a different reputable chinese site.

Pandabuys interface is also very confusing if you've never ordered from them before.

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and diamondbill
useless thread

Don't listen to this, I have lots of knowledge of reps. Though Pandabuy may be a reputable and legit site, your chances of getting seized are very high (especially if you have never ordered from Pandabuy before). So save your money and buy replicas from a different reputable chinese site.

Pandabuys interface is also very confusing if you've never ordered from them before.
what u on nigga
pandabuy is just an agent not a shop, the websites you buy on: pandabuy, wegobuy, cssbuy, etc.. are all just agents not the stores nigga

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, hardestmfintheroom, wayme and 3 others
what u on nigga
pandabuy is just an agent not a shop, the websites you buy on: pandabuy, wegobuy, cssbuy, etc.. are all just agents not the stores nigga
Niggas like you are plain stupid, missed the whole point of what I was saying. Also I never called it a store? Lmao.

Niggas like you are plain stupid, missed the whole point of what I was saying. Also I never called it a store? Lmao.
" So save your money and buy replicas from a different reputable chinese site."

you are not buying from pandabuy, pandabuy is buying it for you retard they are just the middleman

also pandabuy is the easiest website to buy on retard

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, hardestmfintheroom, wayme and 1 other person
Saved the thread for later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Running! and diamondbill
" So save your money and buy replicas from a different reputable chinese site."

you are not buying from pandabuy, pandabuy is buying it for you retard they are just the middleman

also pandabuy is the easiest website to buy on retard
No it's not lil bro, ain't nobody from a looksmaxxing site is gonna know how to top up balance, and pay over hundreds of dollars for shipping.

No it's not lil bro, ain't nobody from a looksmaxxing site is gonna know how to top up balance, and pay over hundreds of dollars for shipping.

stop being retarded, back in the day agents would literally help you make your shipping boxes to minimize the price

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Latinolooksmaxxer and FutureSlayer
Didn’t read but if this essay isn’t just an elaboration of “step 1: be good looking” then it’s cope.

I have to read a book to get girls?

• +1
Chad doesn’t have to do this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, ongifm, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
lost me at the amazon book nigga wtf JFL at that shit

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, hardestmfintheroom, ongifm and 1 other person
Dnrd be good looking, tall, good body and nt

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, ongifm, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
Dnrd be good looking, tall, good body and nt
without social skills it’s over, plus if you aren’t the best looking you can still get girls- it’ll just be more difficult but it’s easily manageable with these steps

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Napoleon1800
there are so many controversial ways of getting girls, a lot of people who cope say have a high psl and girls will flock to you, but in all cases this isn’t true, there are many rules when it comes to getting the perfect girl, many are high standard women but most of the time- a decent looking man with a extremely good personality will make up for it. i’ll explain here with my rules that i’ve followed and not once have they let me down, also confirmed by multiple girls that i’ve talked to, and girl best friends.

RULE ONE: YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY LOOKSMAX FIRST AND NOT ROT ON HERE. self explanatory jfl, get to your utmost potential.

RULE TWO: IF YOU ARE ANTISOCIAL, AKWARD AND NT, SEEK SPEECH/CONVERSATION THERAPY AND READ BOOKS/ TAKE DRUGS ESPECIALLY ALCOHOL.
some books i reccomend are ‘mans search for meaning by viktor frankl’ and ‘what women want when they test men’ by bruce bryans.
NOT being able to socialize and hold a conversation can hold you back big time. you can’t be an akward, antisocial weirdo. goes the same way for a htn, without being able to hold good convo and being akward af is a huge turn off for many women, not everything on this site is true about women only wanting sex jfl, an amazing personality can make a low mtn become a mid-high mtn just because of the way they act. basically makes up for the looks failo, and i know a lot of guys can vouch for me. just think of the amount of prettier girls you could’ve been with, but because of the different and amazing personality you lowered your standards with blind thoughts, same way for girls. i was a victim to this when i knew nothing about self care. i was a mtn, but somehow i pulled mtb-htb and much more then them, and my friends wondered how as they were more attractive than me (they were htn+ but keep in mind they were so vanilla and boring) but little did me and them know it was my personality and my decent looks. yes looks matter definitely but it’s not the entire equation.

RULE THREE: GOOD STYLE IS A MUST. NO EXCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER.
if you are on this forum you NEED to dress your age, clothes automatically take away from your face and put eyes on your outfits, especially if you have a good body. BRANDS DO MATTER. no coping when it comes to off brand clothes etc. a few brands i’d reccomend for younger audience would be essentials FOG, nike, cargos from carhartt plus their WIP jackets and more hype brands. for my older audience i’d reccomend carhartt, armani, polo ralph lauren, lacoste, the north face, h&m, etc… now yes. some of these can be expensive, so here’s your new savior. PANDABUY. all 1:1 clothing at an extremely cheap cost, though shipping can be a bit expensive. if you look on tiktok there are a lot of google forums of the links of all the different items found on pandabuy. also look on TAOBAO, this might be cheaper. there are also google forums on tiktok including all the links. TIP: MAKE SURE YOUR CLOTHES MATCH WITH YOUR FEATURES FOR BONUS. EX: TOP MATCH WITH EYES AND COMPLIMENT SKINTONE OR LIPS.

RULE FOUR: KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE!
a book i reccomend you read is ‘48 Laws of Power’ by robert greene. i found EVERYTHING stated in this book to be helpful, especially with making new relationships/friendships. FRAUDING PERSONALITY IS IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE A BORING LIFE.
some techniques you NEED to do research and know about are the following:

MIRRORING: Mirroring is the behavior in which one person subconsciously imitates the gesture, speech pattern, or attitude of another. Mirroring often occurs in social situations, particularly in the company of close friends or family, often going unnoticed by both parties.

GASLIGHTING: Gaslighting is a colloquialism, loosely defined as making someone question their own reality. The expression, which derives from the title of the 1944 film Gaslight, became popular in the mid-2010s. Merriam Webster cites deception of one's memory, perception of reality, or mental stability.

FLATTERY OR FALSE FLATTERY: “Flattery” is most commonly defined as excessive and insincere praise. The naïve, the needy, the impressionable, or the ego-centric view flattery as genuine praise. Discerning people understand flattery to be disingenuous, false praise motivated by an agenda.

LOVEBOMBING: So what is love bombing? According to Psychology Today, “love bombing is an attempt to influence another person with over-the-top displays of attention and affection.” This kind of behavior is a form of emotional abuse, and although it can be experienced during any stage of a relationship, it is often seen in the early stages of getting to know one another. It may seem like your new partner really likes you, but love bombing can often serve as a warning sign of an unhealthy relationship.

hope all who read this thread gained a bit of knowledge or that this thread could be useful. thank you if you’re reading until now. happy maxxing my friends.

LINKS FOR BOOKS:

MANS MEANING: https://www.amazon.com.br/Mans-Search-Meaning-Harold-Kushner/dp/080701429X
48 LAWS OF POWER:
WHAT WOMEN WANT WHEN THEY TEST MEN:

EXTRA BOOKS I FOUND USEFUL BASED ON LOOKS:

A GENTLEMEN GETS DRESSED UP:
THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO LOOKSMAXXING:
Amazon product ASIN B0BRHV9TLJHOW TO BE AN ATTRACTIVE MAN:
Amazon product ASIN 1703052269
LINKS INCLUDED FOR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT MANIPULATION TACTICS:

Yes bro just buy a book by some normietard "complete guide to looksmaxxing" just to find out the secret is be gl and their advice is get a haircut go gym

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, ongifm, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
without social skills it’s over, plus if you aren’t the best looking you can still get girls- it’ll just be more difficult but it’s easily manageable with these steps
Chad can get away with no social skills but yes for others nt and social skills is needed

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Running!
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Napoleon1800
the thing is, not everyone will be chad jfl
Yes ik chads are top 1% but still u Need a looks base for social skills to work

• +1
Yes ik chads are top 1% but still u Need a looks base for social skills to work
that’s what i said, first step is looksmax and the rest are definitely good like therapy for better communication etc

• +1
Reactions: ongifm, bradpittshairline and Napoleon1800
being a mentalcel is the most brutal shit ever

• +1
All this effort just for 5'2 indian with charisma to take your girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, ongifm, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
essentials FOG, nike, cargos from carhartt plus their WIP jackets and more hype brands.
You want me to walk around in central Stockholm wearing "Hype brands"?

Americans dress terribly. All of you look low class and poor.

Don't wear large logo clothes if you want respect from others, especially older people.

• +1
You want me to walk around in central Stockholm wearing "Hype brands"?

Americans dress terribly. All of you look low class and poor.

Don't wear large logo clothes if you want respect from others, especially older people.
i personally dress well, i don’t wear large logo clothes but my wardrobe is mostly essentials FOG, very classy brand. they have clothing for all types.

i personally dress well, i don’t wear large logo clothes but my wardrobe is mostly essentials FOG, very classy brand. they have clothing for all types.
I found these pictures:

Screenshot 2023 12 06 000501
Screenshot 2023 12 06 000520
Screenshot 2023 12 06 000507

That's how most high class people in stockholm dress, but I think it's quite rare in other countries. If you dress like this in America then it could be a massive SMV boost.

For more examples search "Grisch" on Tiktok.

I would avoid FOG, try to dress like the images above.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
"chad doesn't have to do this" well you're not chad nigga, so stop coping.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ongifm and Running!
I found these pictures:

View attachment 2591490View attachment 2591491View attachment 2591492

That's how most high class people in stockholm dress, but I think it's quite rare in other countries. If you dress like this in America then it could be a massive SMV boost.

For more examples search "Grisch" on Tiktok.

I would avoid FOG, try to dress like the images above.
for a younger audience i wouldn’t recommend as girls where i’m from would think this extremely corny if i showed up to class in this

for a younger audience i wouldn’t recommend as girls where i’m from would think this extremely corny if i showed up to class in this
Most teens 15-19 dress like this. It's crazy how trends are so different depending on locations, if you showed up to a Swedish school wearing FOG then nobody would befriend or even talk to you, out of embarrasement. Not ethnic schools, but the majority native ones.

• Woah
Most teens 15-19 dress like this. It's crazy how trends are so different depending on locations, if you showed up to a Swedish school wearing FOG then nobody would befriend or even talk to you, out of embarrasement. Not ethnic schools, but the majority native ones.
wow, most teens where i am located dress in baggy clothing (ex. sweatpants sweatshirt etc..) never would dress this fancy only on special occasion.

• JFL
Reactions: NillKiggers
wow, most teens where i am located dress in baggy clothing (ex. sweatpants sweatshirt etc..) never would dress this fancy only on special occasion.
Haha bro we dress like that to go on walks with the dog or walk to the corner store, it isn't considered very fancy. Although it is fancy in poorer areas but not Stockholm where most colleges are.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik