Female guide (HOW TO GET GIRLS WITH BASIC STEPS)

wow, most teens where i am located dress in baggy clothing (ex. sweatpants sweatshirt etc..) never would dress this fancy only on special occasion.
You won't catch me dead wearing baggy sweatpants :lul:

Social suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, Running! and Deleted member 32973
there are so many controversial ways of getting girls, a lot of people who cope say have a high psl and girls will flock to you, but in all cases this isn’t true, there are many rules when it comes to getting the perfect girl, many are high standard women but most of the time- a decent looking man with a extremely good personality will make up for it. i’ll explain here with my rules that i’ve followed and not once have they let me down, also confirmed by multiple girls that i’ve talked to, and girl best friends.

RULE ONE: YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY LOOKSMAX FIRST AND NOT ROT ON HERE. self explanatory jfl, get to your utmost potential.

RULE TWO: IF YOU ARE ANTISOCIAL, AKWARD AND NT, SEEK SPEECH/CONVERSATION THERAPY AND READ BOOKS/ TAKE DRUGS ESPECIALLY ALCOHOL.
some books i reccomend are ‘mans search for meaning by viktor frankl’ and ‘what women want when they test men’ by bruce bryans.
NOT being able to socialize and hold a conversation can hold you back big time. you can’t be an akward, antisocial weirdo. goes the same way for a htn, without being able to hold good convo and being akward af is a huge turn off for many women, not everything on this site is true about women only wanting sex jfl, an amazing personality can make a low mtn become a mid-high mtn just because of the way they act. basically makes up for the looks failo, and i know a lot of guys can vouch for me. just think of the amount of prettier girls you could’ve been with, but because of the different and amazing personality you lowered your standards with blind thoughts, same way for girls. i was a victim to this when i knew nothing about self care. i was a mtn, but somehow i pulled mtb-htb and much more then them, and my friends wondered how as they were more attractive than me (they were htn+ but keep in mind they were so vanilla and boring) but little did me and them know it was my personality and my decent looks. yes looks matter definitely but it’s not the entire equation.

RULE THREE: GOOD STYLE IS A MUST. NO EXCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER.
if you are on this forum you NEED to dress your age, clothes automatically take away from your face and put eyes on your outfits, especially if you have a good body. BRANDS DO MATTER. no coping when it comes to off brand clothes etc. a few brands i’d reccomend for younger audience would be essentials FOG, nike, cargos from carhartt plus their WIP jackets and more hype brands. for my older audience i’d reccomend carhartt, armani, polo ralph lauren, lacoste, the north face, h&m, etc… now yes. some of these can be expensive, so here’s your new savior. PANDABUY. all 1:1 clothing at an extremely cheap cost, though shipping can be a bit expensive. if you look on tiktok there are a lot of google forums of the links of all the different items found on pandabuy. also look on TAOBAO, this might be cheaper. there are also google forums on tiktok including all the links. TIP: MAKE SURE YOUR CLOTHES MATCH WITH YOUR FEATURES FOR BONUS. EX: TOP MATCH WITH EYES AND COMPLIMENT SKINTONE OR LIPS.

RULE FOUR: KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE!
a book i reccomend you read is ‘48 Laws of Power’ by robert greene. i found EVERYTHING stated in this book to be helpful, especially with making new relationships/friendships. FRAUDING PERSONALITY IS IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE A BORING LIFE.
some techniques you NEED to do research and know about are the following:

MIRRORING: Mirroring is the behavior in which one person subconsciously imitates the gesture, speech pattern, or attitude of another. Mirroring often occurs in social situations, particularly in the company of close friends or family, often going unnoticed by both parties.

GASLIGHTING: Gaslighting is a colloquialism, loosely defined as making someone question their own reality. The expression, which derives from the title of the 1944 film Gaslight, became popular in the mid-2010s. Merriam Webster cites deception of one's memory, perception of reality, or mental stability.

FLATTERY OR FALSE FLATTERY: “Flattery” is most commonly defined as excessive and insincere praise. The naïve, the needy, the impressionable, or the ego-centric view flattery as genuine praise. Discerning people understand flattery to be disingenuous, false praise motivated by an agenda.

LOVEBOMBING: So what is love bombing? According to Psychology Today, “love bombing is an attempt to influence another person with over-the-top displays of attention and affection.” This kind of behavior is a form of emotional abuse, and although it can be experienced during any stage of a relationship, it is often seen in the early stages of getting to know one another. It may seem like your new partner really likes you, but love bombing can often serve as a warning sign of an unhealthy relationship.

hope all who read this thread gained a bit of knowledge or that this thread could be useful. thank you if you’re reading until now. happy maxxing my friends.

LINKS FOR BOOKS:

MANS MEANING: https://www.amazon.com.br/Mans-Search-Meaning-Harold-Kushner/dp/080701429X
48 LAWS OF POWER:
WHAT WOMEN WANT WHEN THEY TEST MEN:

EXTRA BOOKS I FOUND USEFUL BASED ON LOOKS:

A GENTLEMEN GETS DRESSED UP:
THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO LOOKSMAXXING:
Amazon product ASIN B0BRHV9TLJHOW TO BE AN ATTRACTIVE MAN:
Amazon product ASIN 1703052269
LINKS INCLUDED FOR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT MANIPULATION TACTICS:

none of this shit work irl lmao

the art of seduction by robert greene is also rlly good, kinda a hard read tho. worked for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, Running! and diamondbill
I found these pictures:

View attachment 2591490View attachment 2591491View attachment 2591492

That's how most high class people in stockholm dress, but I think it's quite rare in other countries. If you dress like this in America then it could be a massive SMV boost.

For more examples search "Grisch" on Tiktok.

I would avoid FOG, try to dress like the images above.
Looks like generic preppy clothing (dressier than average for Amerislobs). I don't understand why people sometimes show the most generic possible outfits and label it some weird word like "Grisch". It's mostly women who do that.

• +1
Reactions: Running!
That’s how 45 year old niggas dress
real, especially depending on the location but i know well in the us sweatpants/cargos and a sweatshirt/crewneck is the way to go

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Looks like generic preppy clothing (dressier than average for Amerislobs). I don't understand why people sometimes show the most generic possible outfits and label it some weird word like "Grisch". It's mostly women who do that.
it’s just uncommon for people to dress that way, people find it strange, all about the area because in some it’s normal.

real, especially depending on the location but i know well in the us sweatpants/cargos and a sweatshirt/crewneck is the way to go
True gets me hoes

• Love it
what brands do you usually wear? the classics like nike etc?
H&M

Nike gets too expensive for clothes that you’d actually wanna wear

Gonna buy Zara this year tho much better

• +1
that's how high class swedish niggas dress, and all the foids get insta wet when they see it

"just read books and take drugs bro" jfl...

there are so many controversial ways of getting girls, a lot of people who cope say have a high psl and girls will flock to you, but in all cases this isn’t true, there are many rules when it comes to getting the perfect girl, many are high standard women but most of the time- a decent looking man with a extremely good personality will make up for it. i’ll explain here with my rules that i’ve followed and not once have they let me down, also confirmed by multiple girls that i’ve talked to, and girl best friends.

RULE ONE: YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY LOOKSMAX FIRST AND NOT ROT ON HERE. self explanatory jfl, get to your utmost potential.

RULE TWO: IF YOU ARE ANTISOCIAL, AKWARD AND NT, SEEK SPEECH/CONVERSATION THERAPY AND READ BOOKS/ TAKE DRUGS ESPECIALLY ALCOHOL.
some books i reccomend are ‘mans search for meaning by viktor frankl’ and ‘what women want when they test men’ by bruce bryans.
NOT being able to socialize and hold a conversation can hold you back big time. you can’t be an akward, antisocial weirdo. goes the same way for a htn, without being able to hold good convo and being akward af is a huge turn off for many women, not everything on this site is true about women only wanting sex jfl, an amazing personality can make a low mtn become a mid-high mtn just because of the way they act. basically makes up for the looks failo, and i know a lot of guys can vouch for me. just think of the amount of prettier girls you could’ve been with, but because of the different and amazing personality you lowered your standards with blind thoughts, same way for girls. i was a victim to this when i knew nothing about self care. i was a mtn, but somehow i pulled mtb-htb and much more then them, and my friends wondered how as they were more attractive than me (they were htn+ but keep in mind they were so vanilla and boring) but little did me and them know it was my personality and my decent looks. yes looks matter definitely but it’s not the entire equation.

if you are on this forum you NEED to dress your age, clothes automatically take away from your face and put eyes on your outfits, especially if you have a good body. BRANDS DO MATTER. no coping when it comes to off brand clothes etc. a few brands i’d reccomend for younger audience would be essentials FOG, nike, cargos from carhartt plus their WIP jackets and more hype brands. for my older audience i’d reccomend carhartt, armani, polo ralph lauren, lacoste, the north face, h&m, etc… now yes. some of these can be expensive, so here’s your new savior. PANDABUY. all 1:1 clothing at an extremely cheap cost, though shipping can be a bit expensive. if you look on tiktok there are a lot of google forums of the links of all the different items found on pandabuy. also look on TAOBAO, this might be cheaper. there are also google forums on tiktok including all the links. TIP: MAKE SURE YOUR CLOTHES MATCH WITH YOUR FEATURES FOR BONUS. EX: TOP MATCH WITH EYES AND COMPLIMENT SKINTONE OR LIPS.

a book i reccomend you read is ‘48 Laws of Power’ by robert greene. i found EVERYTHING stated in this book to be helpful, especially with making new relationships/friendships. FRAUDING PERSONALITY IS IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE A BORING LIFE.

MIRRORING: Mirroring is the behavior in which one person subconsciously imitates the gesture, speech pattern, or attitude of another. Mirroring often occurs in social situations, particularly in the company of close friends or family, often going unnoticed by both parties.

GASLIGHTING: Gaslighting is a colloquialism, loosely defined as making someone question their own reality. The expression, which derives from the title of the 1944 film Gaslight, became popular in the mid-2010s. Merriam Webster cites deception of one's memory, perception of reality, or mental stability.

FLATTERY OR FALSE FLATTERY: “Flattery” is most commonly defined as excessive and insincere praise. The naïve, the needy, the impressionable, or the ego-centric view flattery as genuine praise. Discerning people understand flattery to be disingenuous, false praise motivated by an agenda.

LOVEBOMBING: So what is love bombing? According to Psychology Today, “love bombing is an attempt to influence another person with over-the-top displays of attention and affection.” This kind of behavior is a form of emotional abuse, and although it can be experienced during any stage of a relationship, it is often seen in the early stages of getting to know one another. It may seem like your new partner really likes you, but love bombing can often serve as a warning sign of an unhealthy relationship.

hope all who read this thread gained a bit of knowledge or that this thread could be useful. thank you if you’re reading until now. happy maxxing my friends.

LINKS FOR BOOKS:

MANS MEANING: https://www.amazon.com.br/Mans-Search-Meaning-Harold-Kushner/dp/080701429X
48 LAWS OF POWER:

cope

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Maalik and Running!
I have to read a book to get girls?
Crywojak

TFW we need Raid boss guides to talk to foids

LINKS FOR BOOKS:

48 LAWS OF POWER:

DNR just be chad

LINKS FOR BOOKS:

48 LAWS OF POWER:

decent guide until you got to manipulation and deception

people arent stupid. they can smell through your frauding ass miles away. lying about your life is extremely obvious and unattractive. and nothing makes a guy more unattractive than shit like gaslighting and manipulation.