Female height genes = everything

Deleted member 15577

Deleted member 15577

Send me location
There’s no question about it anymore, you HAVE to procreate with a tall woman.

Take my family for example;

My father 6’1”
My mother 5’5”

Me 6’
My brother 6’1”

Me and my brother should have outgrown my father by a lot but my mother’s genes made it impossible.

Take my cousins from my mothers side of the family, where all the women are quite tall (5’7” average)

My tallest cousins who all have average height fathers (5’9”-5’10”) and tall mothers (5’7”- 5’9”)

6’5” - one of them
6’4” - 2 of them
6’3” - 2 of them
6’2” - 4 of them
6’1” - 3 of them
6’ - just me :feelswah:

Under 6 ft all of them are under the age of 15 and still growing

:feelsbadman:

Now take my fathers side, he’s the only male in his family and all his sisters are short (5’3”-5’5”)

Height of my two cousins from fathers side:

5’10” and 5’8”

THE AMAZONPILL IS REAL

You owe it to your future children to marry a tall woman, don’t let him grow up as a short incel and suffer from everything that comes with it.

5’10” + women only :chad::chad::chad:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95, Hero of the Imperium, SubhumanCurrycel and 40 others
My friends dad is 5’6 but his mom is 5’8. Nigger ended up 6’1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, sergiu, Deleted member 7098 and 17 others
i wont be procreating at all so idc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Daniel Plainview, aBetterMii and 4 others
My friends dad is 5’6 but his mom is 5’8. Nigger ended up 6’1
I’m telling you bro the AmazonPill has changed the game. I’m not even looking in the direction of any foid below 5’10” anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Vasco-v2, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, BearBoy and 8 others
Nigga look at the stuff you're saying you have to be mentally ill to ever stop to think about deliberately marrying tall women to pass tall height genes on to your children "sO tHeY wOn'T Be InCeL" normal people don't think about this they just marry tall people because it comes naturally. Yeah get help.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stackz, Vasco-v2, Germania and 20 others
Nigga look at the stuff you're saying you have to be mentally ill to ever stop to think about deliberately marrying tall women to pass tall height genes on to your children "sO tHeY wOn'T Be InCeL" normal people don't think about this they just marry tall people because it comes naturally. Yeah get help.
Me: GL, 6’, 8x6 cock, plenty of female attention

You: incel, self admitted ugly, no future, NEET

If anyone needs help it’s you son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Daniel Plainview, fjor2096 and 11 others
Me: GL, 6’, 8x6 cock, plenty of female attention

You: incel, self admitted ugly, no future, NEET

If anyone needs help it’s you son
No, you're clearly the one who needs help. Also I'm going to go out on a limb and say you don't really get girls in real life since you spend way too much time on this forum, who are you kidding tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14392 and 8 others
No, you're clearly the one who needs help. Also I'm going to go out on a limb and say you don't really get girls in real life since you spend way too much time on this forum, who are you kidding tbh.
Whatever helps you sleep at night incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 15099
If I don't impregnate a tall stacy, I have failed at life.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, metagross, Deleted member 18045 and 1 other person
not one nigga here will reproduce

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gladiator, latincell95, Toth's thot and 5 others
I am 7.5psl in terms of looks and yoga instructor with infinite access to horny stacies but I am going to marry female ogre so my kids would have masc genes :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and Deleted member 15827
I am 7.5psl in terms of looks and yoga instructor with infinite access to horny stacies but I am going to marry female ogre so my kids would have masc genes :feelshah:
My dick you are.

Nobody on this forum is 7.5 PSL you delusional abused dog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, fjor2096, JL~ and 8 others

My father 6’1”
My mother 5’5”

Me 6’
My brother 6’1”

Me and my brother should have outgrown my father by a lot but my mother’s genes made it impossible.

Take my cousins from my mothers side of the family, where all the women are quite tall (5’7” average)

My tallest cousins who all have average height fathers (5’9”-5’10”) and tall mothers (5’7”- 5’9”)

6’5” - one of them
6’4” - 2 of them
6’3” - 2 of them
6’2” - 4 of them
6’1” - 3 of them

Now take my fathers side, he’s the only male in his family and all his sisters are short (5’3”-5’5”)

5’10” and 5’8”

THE AMAZONPILL IS REAL

You owe it to your future children to marry a tall woman, don’t let him grow up as a short incel and suffer from everything that comes with it.

YES BROTHER

FUCK AMERICANS AND THEIR 4 FOOT 9 CHINK ER FACTORIES

AMERICANS ARE IDIOTS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 15577
I’m telling you bro the AmazonPill has changed the game. I’m not even looking in the direction of any foid below 5’10” anymore.
we willl become hypergamy pilled and based like foids on picking our future partners

the only difference is that its more beneficial to us then them:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Scammer and Deleted member 15577
is my height normal my father is 5'8 mom is like 5'6 im 6'1

My dick you are.
this swear word sound very russian tranlated we have the same thing

"ma kurac moj jesi"
my dick you are

from now on i will use more based balkan swear words

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
this swear word sound very russian tranlated we have the same thing

"ma kurac moj jesi"
my dick you are

from now on i will use more based balkan swear words
Eastern Euro insults mog any other language and the languages already sound aggressive

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Lihito
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, currylightskin and stevielake
Tall white women with nice eyes are ideal to have kids with

But if I like a girl and I wanna build a family with her I wouldn’t care as long as she is not shorter than 5ft

• +1
Reactions: Ken and currylightskin

My father 6’1”
My mother 5’5”

Me 6’
My brother 6’1”

6’5” - one of them
6’4” - 2 of them
6’3” - 2 of them
6’2” - 4 of them
6’1” - 3 of them

5’10” and 5’8”

THE AMAZONPILL IS REAL

More like if her siblings are tall then your children will be mogger. You can marry a 5'5 girl, but if all her brothers are 6ft+ expect your kids to be tall too

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and stevielake
More like if her siblings are tall then your children will be mogger. You can marry a 5'5 girl, but if all her brothers are 6ft+ expect your kids to be tall too
My father is 6’1”. His sister who’s 5’4” produced a son that’s 5’8”. Didn’t matter that her sibling (my father) is tall, her child still turned out short.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
My father is 6’1”. His sister who’s 5’4” produced a son that’s 5’8”. Didn’t matter that her sibling (my father) is tall, her child still turned out short.
How tall is that son's father? Brutally over man

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 15577
How tall is that son's father? Brutally over man
His father is short like 5’6”. Literally my only cousin that’s under 5’10”. I feel bad whenever the heightmoggers of my moms side of the family come over, they mog me to death but for him it’s a complete nightmare.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet

My father 6’1”
My mother 5’5”

Me 6’
My brother 6’1”

6’5” - one of them
6’4” - 2 of them
6’3” - 2 of them
6’2” - 4 of them
6’1” - 3 of them

5’10” and 5’8”

THE AMAZONPILL IS REAL

Same, women determine height genes. My sister is an Amazonian giant woman her sons will be big badboy Vikings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, currylightskin and Deleted member 15577
His father is short like 5’6”. Literally my only cousin that’s under 5’10”. I feel bad whenever the heightmoggers of my moms side of the family come over, they mog me to death but for him it’s a complete nightmare.
JFL, 5'8 isn't even bad bro. Isn't this avg in chechnya?

You mean big bad boy Zulus.
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

No… but this post is legit. I cage when girls (womanlets) say they want a tall man not realising their inferior midget genes will produce midget sons they hate :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: no matter how tall the husband is

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 15577
JFL, 5'8 isn't even bad bro. Isn't this avg in chechnya?
The older generation is 5’8” -5’9” average but Kadyrov has done some experimenting so the zoomers are all 6’ average now.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16986, currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
It’s funny that you think woman don’t think like That.

It’s actually a normal thing to think.

Ofc not everyone thinks like that. Probably most don’t. But I know quite a few who do.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 16641 and 3 others
It’s funny that you think woman don’t think like That.

It’s actually a normal thing to think.
This loser thinks women can be hypergamous and pick men based on height but men can’t do the same? Classic cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
0CBD2358 31B2 4C30 945B 22B307C495B2
0ACDEF0B F41B 4283 94E1 FD8FE9F104E0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 16641 and 2 others
how tf am I supposed to bag a 5'10+ girl when I'm 5,5.5

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, currylightskin and IncelsBraincels
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, House Lannister and Deleted member 15577
Betabuxxing
Most tall women end up with manlets. There is legit no excuse I know a girl whose mum is 6’4 and her dads 5’6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 16641, one job away and 4 others
My mom is 5’5.5 and her brothers 6’1 but I only ended up 5’11 :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
So it's ok that Im 5'10 . Need to get nordic stacy who's 5'10

My father 6’1”
My mother 5’5”

Me 6’
My brother 6’1”

6’5” - one of them
6’4” - 2 of them
6’3” - 2 of them
6’2” - 4 of them
6’1” - 3 of them

5’10” and 5’8”

THE AMAZONPILL IS REAL

I think this is legit ngl
Looking at my family from my dads side his sisters are 5 ft or below and got with guys near 6ft. All their children are shorter than their 6ft dads regardless of gender all because of short mom.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, AscendingHero, metagross and 1 other person
I think this is legit ngl
Looking at my family from my dads side his sisters are 5 ft or below and got with guys near 6ft. All their children are shorter than their 6ft dads regardless of gender all because of short mom.
Take the AmazonPill boyo

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Vasco-v2, AscendingHero and Kingkellz
My tall genes came from my grandparents lol

Mom - 5’5
Dad - 5’7
Me- 6’3

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 12234 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16641, fjor2096 and 2 others
this is extremely fucking true, in terms of overall bodymogging the mother's genetic role outshines the father. In fact bone structure and androgenicity (height, frame, and muscle) are determined by the mom. watch team3d alpha

also generally 51% of genes are maternal while 49 are paternal, and the 51% determined by the mother literally dictate your baldness, your height, your muscle building potential, and your IQ (look it up deadass all these traits are maternally dominant)

anecdotally i have a lot of friends who have tall dads over 6ft but sub 5'5 moms, and all of them fall a few inches short of their dads height, not one friend do I have where their mom is over 6 inches shorter than their dad and they grow to be atleast thewir dad's height, they ALWAYS fall short

also look at nba players' sons, all of them have short wives so their sons also end up shorter than them.

Great thread, very scientifically true, mothers genes > fathers genes in creating a mogger son

@AscendingHero thoughts? do u know much in this department

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tyronelite, Lmao, AscendingHero and 1 other person

My father 6’1”
My mother 5’5”

Me 6’
My brother 6’1”

6’5” - one of them
6’4” - 2 of them
6’3” - 2 of them
6’2” - 4 of them
6’1” - 3 of them

5’10” and 5’8”

THE AMAZONPILL IS REAL

Legit AF thread, you're cucking yourself if you procreate with a sub 5'8 woman unless you have Lundrogen tier genes

5'9+ women or death.

Another W for Lima

anyways yea this is so true thx god my mom is 5'9/5'10. Maternal genes play a bigger role in this stuff

Although if you find the blackpill young things like frame, iq, and height are also influenceable tbh

@SMESH @TeenAscender

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 15577
Legit AF thread, you're cucking yourself if you procreate with a sub 5'8 woman unless you have Lundrogen tier genes

5'9+ women or death.

Another W for Lima

anyways yea this is so true thx god my mom is 5'9/5'10. Maternal genes play a bigger role in this stuff

Although if you find the blackpill young things like frame, iq, and height are also influenceable tbh

@SMESH @TeenAscender
bro 5'9/5'10 mom + heightmaxxing = if u are sub 6'4 you did something wrong

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
how tall is the girl?
Turned out 5’5 lmfao. Her brother is also 5’10 so they deleted the midget genes I suppose but ended up deleting the tallfag genes as well

My dads paternal dude are tall AF including him but I ended up at 5’11 due to a womanlet mother with manlets in her ancestry

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04