Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and datboijj
bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

kJ1vluZ.png

0h2p2G1.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, LooksmaxxHopeful, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others

hu9HS7E.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305

8BdhNSL.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Hero of the Imperium

zA2qJuS.png

ItQi3of.png

cs5L61B.png

syuTSPM.png

59wfkHy.png

NHbr5xv.png

anwwFbH.png

8xj9XtE.png

heiNlhT.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 15305, Gaia262 and 1 other person
:blackpill::blackpill:overdose

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, HighIQcel, Hades and 3 others
"Casual sex is for hot guys"

This black guy has 21 kids.
View attachment 1404374
(Source)
Probably because sheboons who want casual sex actually can't get Tyrones and are coping hard on FDS.
Aggressive thugs can scrape the bottom of the barrel for sex. The top ~80% of women wouldn't touch that man though.

• +1
Aggressive thugs can scrape the bottom of the barrel for sex. The top ~80% of women wouldn't touch that man though.
Well, I would say it's not about looks in that case, thugmaxxed low-class men can get low-class women who drink a lot of alcohol because these women are into casual sex, and they usually fuck their looksmatch. Sheboons who party a lot fuck thugs who party a lot. And in college parties, vacation hostels, etc. you see that there are many Beckys who have casual sex with Normies too. Hypergamy is true on Tinder or in clubs, but not everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and GetShrekt

IMG 20211115 001813

I'd love to troll that dummy in real life with my hat, lovely teeth, and chicken legs. She's obviously being a provocateur with that post. She knows that deep down strong men, the kind she would idealize for herself, don't really want women who are so vocal about their preferences in men. She must know it. That's the real reason why women are not so keen to speak on such things. It's their instincts telling them to shut the f*ck up. It's got nothing to do with insecurity on our part. They know that men of value don't care one way or the other what women's preferences are. I guarantee she would never let a man she's truly in love with see that post, or catch her talking this way, lol.

What is a scrote? I see she's only using this word to describe some men.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
most brutal one by far
Why is it brutal? The ramblings of a wh*re? Get a grip. Is this the kind of woman you want? If a deranged crackhead called you a "loser" would you consider the encounter brutal? Why do you give any weight at all to the musings of swine?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and LooksmaxxHopeful
View attachment 1404383

I'd love to troll that dummy in real life with my hat, lovely teeth, and chicken legs. She's obviously being a provocateur with that post. She knows that deep down strong men, the kind she would idealize for herself, don't really want women who are so vocal about their preferences in men. She must know it. That's the real reason why women are not so keen to speak on such things. It's their instincts telling them to shut the f*ck up. It's got nothing to do with insecurity on our part. They know that men of value don't care one way or the other what women's preferences are. I guarantee she would never let a man she's truly in love with see that post, or catch her talking this way, lol.

What is a scrote? I see she's only using this word to describe some men.
The most honest woman is a bitter woman. Scrotum.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 15305 and Gaia262
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Deleted member 12002
The most honest woman is a bitter woman. Scrotum.
That's not entirely true. Some women can certainly be more honest when they're bitter, but only a certain type of woman, and only about certain things. And don't believe for a second that a woman's incapable of lying through her teeth about something just because she's bitter. This woman's being honest about the way she feels. I have no doubt about that. That's not the point I'm trying to make.

My point is she's obviously weponizing that post. And she's directing it against the only men she can (which ironically cannot possibly be the type of men who made her bitter). Men who couldn't care less what her or women like her think are the ones who made her bitter.

That's not entirely true. Some women can certainly be more honest when they're bitter, but only a certain type of woman, and only about certain things. And don't believe for a second that a woman's incapable of lying through her teeth about something just because she's bitter. This woman's being honest about the way she feels. I have no doubt about that. That's not the point I'm trying to make.

My point is she's obviously weponizing that post. And she's directing it against the only men she can (which ironically cannot possibly be the type of men who made her bitter). Men who couldn't care less what her or women like her think are the ones who made her bitter.
That's true, I'm just observing that peak female honesty stems from bitterness when she feels that there's little to lose.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, homo_faber, Deleted member 15305 and 3 others
This one's targeted at you, James:
Lol, but it's not. I've never been awkward around any woman. What, do you think I'm shy around white girls? You think I haven't banged broads like this whom I've met in the expat bubble?

Nobody makes me feel anxious. Not ever.

That's true, I'm just observing that peak female honesty stems from bitterness when she feels that there's little to lose.
She's been hurt. And she doesn't feel like there's nothing to lose. When it comes to romance women NEVER give up hope. Think about it.

I don’t see the problem with what their saying. Yeah most of them are ugly, fat and not even Becky’s but have unreal standards for men but how is that any difference than us?

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, HighIQcel, Deleted member 15305 and 2 others
She's been hurt. And she doesn't feel like there's nothing to lose. When it comes to romance women NEVER give up hope. Think about it.
I'm saying that there's little to lose by being vocal on an anonymous forum. And they aren't really wasting their free time doing it because they aren't in a good position to be courting men anyway. A similar observation could be made for these types of forums, but guys could at least be making money to improve their access to women, rather than rotting.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 15305 and Deleted member 12002
I don’t see the problem with what their saying. Yeah most of them are ugly, fat and not even Becky’s but have unreal standards for men but how is that any difference than us?
This forum is abnormally autistic. Normie men have extremely low standards in women because they're actually out trying to get laid.

FDS is just bitter women within the bottom ~80% of female market value. They aren't particularly narcy compared to the average woman; they're just delusional about their leverage in the marketplace.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, fogdart, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others

HzkD6cr.png

• +1
Imagine reading through all of this shit. Women prefer handsome, tall and athletic men with big cocks. Wow, truly a shocker.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, HighIQcel, Hades and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 15305 and LooksmaxxHopeful

6XoP1Ct.png

• +1

zxmDg4H.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Gaia262
I am literally shaking with rage reading this, fresh, warm tears streaming down my cheeks. I was about to end the night on a high by reading what I thought would be a funny off-topic thread, but now I will be kept awake in bed for hours at the thought of these women if you can even call them that, devils nitpicking every part of the male anatomy

@Darkwill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Effortless, MostGLSlayer and 7 others

o9fPJ8B.png

• +1
I am literally shaking with rage reading this, fresh, warm tears streaming down my cheeks. I was about to end the night on a high by reading what I thought would be a funny off-topic thread, but now I will be kept awake in bed for hours at the thought of these women if you can even call them that, devils nitpicking every part of the male anatomy

@Darkwill
is this ER?

is there a tl;dr?

gUkoO5r.png

jv1tUjh.png

6Lp4soZ.png

EESwBZT.png

AgIulZF.png

• +1

this one hurt my soul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Effortless, Hades and 3 others
Excellent thread tbh. Heavy :blackpill:everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, GreenHat500, Deleted member 15305 and 1 other person

2JBgloQ.png

NJZEJxK.png

3wte5oq.png

gIknzOG.png

EZbsZ1z.png

Fa8LshI.png

• +1
This thread was brutal af, with that said, and I'm not copeing here, a lot of this is in fact rage-bait, so I do take it with a grain of salt, the substance of the messages (that women care about looks the most) are true though.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, HighIQcel and koalendo