FemaleDatingStrategy blackpill megathread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
at least they prove that when women drop the mask they 100% confirm everything that blackpillers say :feelskek:
Exactly. So they prove incels were right all along. We take that w :owo:(y). (Even tho we were right we still take L because we aren't chad but we were right atleast)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and LooksmaxxHopeful
This thread was brutal af, with that said, and I'm not copeing here, a lot of this is in fact rage-bait, so I do take it with a grain of salt, the substance of the messages (that women care about looks the most) are true though.
I'd also take it serious, since the substance has some value, but the type of woman that would write shit like that online has pisslow value irl anyways.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Baldingman1998

FMWw7aS.png

TLjCC4W.png

qmEHPA0.png

VmF13eq.png

qWaekpF.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 15305 and LooksmaxxHopeful

sKOm6vk.png

HwXhyAx.png

iDJNFCc.png

gqXX4qG.png

9lNX4pi.png

R63tiZE.png

zX5K3Cp.png

kMFqblo.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, datboijj, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person

kSU6Jp4.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 15305
Hmm nice fds seems pretty based

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, BigNigga69, Deleted member 9568 and 3 others

Aren't there literally statistics that men are more likely to go to the gym than women are? This "women are more attractive than men" is a complete cope on their end, that's definitely not true and the reason why it isn't is because women don't have the sexual selective pressure to look good that men do.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and BigNigga69
Aren't there literally statistics that men are more likely to go to the gym than women are? This "women are more attractive than men" is a complete cope on their end, that's definitely not true and the reason why it isn't is because women don't have the sexual selective pressure to look good that men do.
Probably, and women lead in obesity.

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, datboijj and LooksmaxxHopeful

ULgnUp6.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305

This one's ironic because Marc Lépine was intelligent (at least in terms of academic performance) and never mentioned his poor looks in his suicide note.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and LooksmaxxHopeful

EKrj1rF.png

• +1

8yGtIUP.png

9yG5gY6.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 14160, Hades and 4 others

zjSGBf6.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 15305

And they're gonna be single for a very long time oh and every time they claim they get a 6 figure guy I call bullshit statistically the number of males in the young category making that amount is in the top 5 percent.

7-inch cocks are 4sds above the norm this forum will excegrate their size massively and most of these women are in the there 30's there black nothing wrong with that but it's an abject fact black women have the worst smv possible for a female and to couple all that down at the end of it there in the there fucking 30's I don't understand why this forum takes there opinion so seriously I guess it's an excuse not to try.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and BigNigga69

EJbVExh.png

n6N4iHK.png

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 15305
Thanks for the thread now I hate women slightly more

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and LooksmaxxHopeful
Based. Subhumans will hate women telling the truth. It's what it's. If you're not in the top 5% of men population don't even try, just accept your subhumanity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wannabe prettyboy, Nautica, BigNigga69 and 5 others

OiblG8A.png

Q0FoDMU.png

Si7qSsz.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and LooksmaxxHopeful

lDVMPvU.png

EJYh3z4.png

odXw9oz.png

QNuvIf7.png

A6dWeEK.png

DJrqVtt.png

• +1

JSejjWB.png

yjRgQmt.png

dmsIxDs.png

leHAGo2.png

fRxP2AW.png

rHjO8IF.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Xangsane and LooksmaxxHopeful
Lol yes huge cope

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69 and LooksmaxxHopeful

damn

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigNigga69 and LooksmaxxHopeful
day ruined tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and LooksmaxxHopeful
''women'' at 60? Unless the bitch freezes her eggs the kid is gonna come out looking like lester the unlikely.
That part is obviously a huge cope, but I included that comment because she talks about mating with teens and sperm bank requirements.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
That part is obviously a huge cope, but I included that comment because she talks about mating with teens and sperm bank requirements.

Do you read what you cite seriously an 6 1 nigga with blue eyes isn't chad and they dont have an system for analysing faces.

And it takes to make a kid so no its not that simple.

Do you read what you cite seriously an 6 1 nigga with blue eyes isn't chad and they dont have an system for analysing faces.

And it takes to make a kid so no its not that simple.
IDK what you're saying.

Do those cunts actually believe women at 30+ are actually MORE fertile than men 30+?

Holy :bluepill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, BigNigga69, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
Do those cunts actually believe women at 30+ are actually MORE fertile than men 30+?

Holy :bluepill:
If they were smarter, they could make the case for sperm mutations possibly being the larger cause of autism, but they would rather retardedly ignore their own fertility decline.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful

b6Ag6GZ.png

RLy2WuR.png

X5ky5LJ.png

• +1

ghLUzJx.png

11hlZUY.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Hades

tKv2xOJ.png

cNgY6rQ.png

aaqmrNA.png

• +1
Based thread op. Thanks for archiving these:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and Deleted member 15305
Brutal SUIFUEL thread

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Toth's thot and Deleted member 14160
damn this legit made me insecure. or at least more insecure lol.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer

Fhkv7gQ.png

1oDaMYb.png

MCkeqOC.png

nhK1qm9.png

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

kGT8WML.png

Jrp5ahq.png

7RRiilo.png

etpdI4Z.png

VYVViRD.png

IuLdmWE.png

jvPbw1S.png

W22jdb2.png

LhFNEsU.png

FWg62tz.png

L2VYUaA.png

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

Brutal and most of these females aren't even the 5/10 females that are getting banged by Chadlites with no problem though a few 4/10s probably do every once in a while.. It does show the true nature of females however as the 3/10 and 4/10s have no problem writing it out on the internet now. A 5/10 looks male is soon going to be considered subhuman to these females if they aren't close to being considered that already.

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69
Based. Subhumans will hate women telling the truth. It's what it's. If you're not in the top 5% of men population don't even try, just accept your subhumanity.
alrdy done sir(y) niggas here still cope to much

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and Deleted member 15305