FemaleDatingStrategy blackpill megathread

TOJzzQX.png

UzjrRYL.png

HOLY COPE

I HAD TO LOG BACK IN TO LAUGH AT THIS AUTISM:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"switching RMV for SMV" OHHHH THESE FDSLUTS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID MAN THEY DON'T KNOW HOW WOMEN USE SMV TO GET RELATIONSHIPS AND MEN USE RMV TO GET EZ FUCKS

TALK ABOUT COPE, WHAT A PROJECTION:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

"MUH 25 YEARS OLD" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: HOLY KEK EVEN A RETARD KNOWS MEN AGE LIKE WINE, NO GUY IS GOING UGLY IN 30s OR EVEN 40s, AND BESIDES GIRLS HAVING DADDY ISSUES+YOU BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE A GOOD LIFESTYLE GETS YOU MORE THAN ENOUGH PUSS

"CORRELATES WITH MY REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:BRO THIS AUTISM CAN'T BE REAL HOW STUPID DOES FDS GET? SHE GOES "WELL EARNING 20 YEAR OLD" LIKE THERE'S SO MANY OF THEM:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:WHEN IN REALITY SOME 40 YEAR OLD GUY PUMPED AND DUMPED HER:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:SHE REALLY CLAIMS 27 YEAR OLDS MILKMAXX, THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW SHE'S A LYING WHORE

I COULD GO ON ABOUT HOW RETARDED AND CONTRADICTORY FDS IS BUT IT'S TOO OBVIOUS:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Xangsane and Lawton88

This is also a cope. The main way men mog women IS resources, even now there's a pay gap, and men spend less while saving more, etc.

Ofc looks matter and women are whores, but men want virgins for committed relationships (women value committed relationhips more) and tbh only 20 or less % of women are worth one, which tilts everything back in our favour. They act like we don't know they are superficial whores, when we really do and there's forums dedicated to that.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Xangsane, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
These idiot females make a few points but the few guys that hold up good into their late 30s can easily get women 10 years younger if they have money. These females hate that fact. It is true average Joe isnt going to get a LTR at that age based on his sexual attraction.

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 9568
Don't take these too srsly, these are aspie females like niggas here.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
HOLY COPE

I HAD TO LOG BACK IN TO LAUGH AT THIS AUTISM:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"switching RMV for SMV" OHHHH THESE FDSLUTS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID MAN THEY DON'T KNOW HOW WOMEN USE SMV TO GET RELATIONSHIPS AND MEN USE RMV TO GET EZ FUCKS

TALK ABOUT COPE, WHAT A PROJECTION:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

"MUH 25 YEARS OLD" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: HOLY KEK EVEN A RETARD KNOWS MEN AGE LIKE WINE, NO GUY IS GOING UGLY IN 30s OR EVEN 40s, AND BESIDES GIRLS HAVING DADDY ISSUES+YOU BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE A GOOD LIFESTYLE GETS YOU MORE THAN ENOUGH PUSS

"CORRELATES WITH MY REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:BRO THIS AUTISM CAN'T BE REAL HOW STUPID DOES FDS GET? SHE GOES "WELL EARNING 20 YEAR OLD" LIKE THERE'S SO MANY OF THEM:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:WHEN IN REALITY SOME 40 YEAR OLD GUY PUMPED AND DUMPED HER:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:SHE REALLY CLAIMS 27 YEAR OLDS MILKMAXX, THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW SHE'S A LYING WHORE

I COULD GO ON ABOUT HOW RETARDED AND CONTRADICTORY FDS IS BUT IT'S TOO OBVIOUS:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
a9c.png

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigNigga69
also not listening to any femoid lower then 5.5 PSL

not listening to coping sheebons:forcedsmile:

just be a phisical manifestation of god theorem
In my experience, guys who wear hats daily are some of the most insecure men I've met. I don't think it's a bald thing either, as many of these hat-wearing men have hair underneath... it's like they're using it as a security blanket or something to hide behind.

That’s dead on ngl. I’m that type of guy lol.

Still mog ugly FDS shaniquas and wouldnt go near them

In my experience, guys who wear hats daily are some of the most insecure men I've met. I don't think it's a bald thing either, as many of these hat-wearing men have hair underneath... it's like they're using it as a security blanket or something to hide behind.

That’s dead on ngl. I’m that type of guy lol.

Still mog ugly FDS shaniquas and wouldnt go near them
I'm NW2.5 and always wear a hat in public now. Even if I get a hair transplant, I'll probably be so used to hatfrauding that I'll just continue to wear one.

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and one job away
Still mog ugly FDS shaniquas
only thing that matters,
if you get depressed from blackpill while NOT looksmaxing then you are a low IQcell

:blackpill:tool

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Lawton88 and one job away

FVj9UvM.png

HXuU8kM.png

TiVDsFn.png

mjbZcrY.png

gxAm2lu.png

juYuh8j.png

USuDHdv.png

OWJugR0.png

TBsRTQy.png

IDkhsK3.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Imperfecter

Of course they defend all the negative views these woman have on men and consider it to be cherrypicking or their views justfiable due to the "abuse" they "suffered".

When it comes to Incels however, they ignore the blatant cherrypicking normies do amongst the community. To normie's, every single incel wants to kill and rape woman. They also don't give a shit about incels who were abused, rejected, bullied etc throughout their entire life clearly leading them to their negative views on woman.

This is why I love seeing normies get beaten, tortured, killed, on the news. Its even more exciting when some stupid chad and stacy die in a car crash driving 200 mph down the highway

Last edited:
This is why I love seeing normies get beaten, tortured, killed, on the news. Its even more exciting when some stupid chad and stacy die in a car crash driving 200 mph down the highway
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Holy shit that post about women roasting men balding was so brutal, they destroyed redpill copers though, once again proof that hair is VERY important but also NEVER TELL A WOMAN YOU ARE BALDING IF YOU ARE, AND DONT TELL HER THAT YOU ARE USING MEDS IF YOU ARE, KEEP LOOKSMAXXING TO YOURSELF.

Got anymore bro ? Or any blackpilled videos.
There's probably plenty more, but I don't necessarily want to spend a bunch of time looking through the posts.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Gaia262
There's probably plenty more, but I don't necessarily want to spend a bunch of time looking through the posts.

tldr

You can only do this by vigorously vetting and ensuring the genes you allow to enter your bloodline will be totally cared for and loved. Ask yourself, would I be happy with my son having the exact same qualities as this man? Who you choose to father your children is the most important decision you’ll ever make in your life. Do not take it lightly.

If all fails, at least marriage will protect you and your children financially.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

tldr

A good test is always - "Are this man's genes worthy of reproducing with mine? Will my offspring have a strong chance of survival with a man that shows me zero respect? Is this man WORTH being pregnant for? Does he have the resources to provide my genetic material with the best opportunities life has to offer'?

Never surrender your boundaries. Remember - you are offering them something deeply sacred - the opportunity for their genetic material to continue in society. Vet them with deep caution. A man with good character is crucial to your well being and mental and physical health. The wrong choice can lead you into a life of despair.

Last edited:
Comment section

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
not fds but this is one of the most brutal things i read

Men should be allowed to rape, especially if they are low SMV, because rape was a sexual strategy low smv defaulted to in nature to be able to pass on their genes, because they obviously couldn't get sex consensually. Its literally inherent in male nature to do it, and homo sapien males aren't to only ones to do it, other mammal species especially other hominids (like baboons) rape all the time, so clearly rape is a biologically evolutionarily selected trait for males to be able to pass on their genes in one way, if they cant do it any other way. And im sure these foids at FDS will agree with me, because they are clearly sooooo committed to "biology" as they have mentioned so many times.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
20220223 202557
20220223 202533

20220223 202459

20220223 202443
20220223 202423
20220223 202414
20220223 202513

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
I've seen the "beard fecal matter" complaining multiple times, which is irrelevant because women have no issue with a dirty Chad.
no woman cares about bacteria, they simply don't like beards and prefer clean shaven

no woman cares about bacteria, they simply don't like beards and prefer clean shaven
Women are more concerned about facial structure than the actual facial hair, so I wouldn't say that they don't like beards; there's simply no benefit from having a beard with a good facial structure.

HOLY COPE

I 200% agree with everything in that post tho,

She makes high RMV guy wait 10 dates while high SMV guys gets it night 1

How are they coping? They’re right

fds_acc

·20 hr. ago·edited 17 hr. ago
Wholesome

Ever since we got our rights and the internet became prevalent, men are finally half-expected to put in 2 cents into their looks and personalities rather be just a XY or be considered valuable for their daddy's wallet.. so they cry over tiktok and reddit how unfaiiiir it is for them to be judged, or literally blow up public places because they can't get laid for their godawful faces and tactless personalities.
just.. the goddamn entitlement of a whiny scrote.. they think its an abomination if we reject them or have standards or fuck anyone else but them.. otoh i don't know a single woman who hasn't feared for her life when it came to men or not been assaulted.
if MRAs had any game or charisma, they wouldn't be online crying about women. they'd actually be talking about their issues.
I can never take MRAs seriously ever, but more importantly i can never take an MRA seriously whose titties are out

this can only be some kind of falseflag
women don't have that much self-awareness to make these posts, it's not real

You are evolving.
evolving towards based blackpill

i might do another blackpill aspie shit like i did in my school but in some other form (tinder experiment or some shit):blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: