Femcel Asian/White Chad pairings: why are they getting more commonplace recently?

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
The only other women I see who LTR chads along with white HTB are squishy squishy femcels. Especially if they have a white-collar, high status, above average to high paying job and very well educated. Some even have the archetypal femcel pheno.

Even as little as 3 years ago, if an Asian foid were to date a white guy, she'd LTR a white LTN max. Now they're everywhere with white CHADS.

People would expect if the girl LTRing a white/white looking Chad isn't a HTB+ white, she'd be a HTB+ hispanic or white adjacent MENA. Wrong.

How?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N8verBegan, rand anon, bloomercel and 10 others
@PROMETHEUS @LOOKISM-LOGIC @notsocommonthumb @Chadeep @Whatever

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, GigaStacySexual, Chadeep and 2 others
@gooner23

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, gooner23, PROMETHEUS and 1 other person
@HeightPilledum

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PROMETHEUS and notsocommonthumb
prob because in the past asians and other ethnincs were seen as below whites, due to them coming from immigrant families. so a asian girl would settle for a ltn white man, but now as feminism has gotten super strong and globalised, asian women are now at the same level as white women and date up.

• +1
Reactions: themanthechrist, bloomercel, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
prob because in the past asians and other ethnincs were seen as below whites, due to them coming from immigrant families. so a asian girl would settle for a ltn white man, but now as feminism has gotten super strong and globalised, asian women are now at the same level as white women and date up.
It's not just that but many are holding out for white chad ONLY. Is it the kpop wave or what? 4B?
Or are they aware of the JBW memes and just now refuse to be made a laughing stock?

@ngannou

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore, Chadeep and 2 others
Never seen this. All Asians at my school are incels, even all the girls.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore, GigaStacySexual and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore, GigaStacySexual and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, notsocommonthumb and Xangsane
It's not just that but many are holding out for white chad ONLY. Is it the kpop wave or what? 4B?
Or are they aware of the JBW memes and just now refuse to be made a laughing stock?

@ngannou
idk personally i have never seen an asian girl with someone above htn in the couple they're almost always looksmatched or the guy is slightly below her.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: themanthechrist, Costcosuperstore, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person
Because the illuminatis want to destroy the world by increasing immigrants and breaking one nation's own identity.

I ain't joking if you look at actual illuminati official plan they refer to mix the races and increase immigrants to globalize the nation to break their own identity to control better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, GigaStacySexual, hopecel and 2 others
What have you seen nigga. Ur like chronically online talking about seeing shit

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and GigaStacySexual

idk personally i have never seen an asian girl with someone above htn, they're almost always looksmatched or the guy is slightly below.
Not anymore:
@HeightPilledum

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I'm almost 27.
Yeah, but you don't have any anecdotes, cuz u never leave ur house or have any meaningful irl experiences. :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
We're talking about PSL not socioeconomics

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, notsocommonthumb and Xangsane
Yeah, but you don't have any anecdotes, cuz u never leave ur house or have any meaningful irl experiences. :forcedsmile:
I've been to uni, worked, I've seen it all.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person
idk personally i have never seen an asian girl with someone above htn in the couple they're almost always looksmatched or the guy is slightly below her.
It's rare and certainly not common for the average asian LTB to date Chads, however it's still a very high number of cases which I've seen a lot of online

Certainly enough for it to be statistically significant and worth looking into to understand

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
It's rare and certainly not common for the average asian LTB to date Chads, however it's still a very high number of cases which I've seen a lot of online

Certainly enough for it to be statistically significant and worth looking into to understand
Yeah that's true but again they're significantly catching up and are overrepresented among women who do date white chads. Including non-famous chads.
And people would expect if the girl isn't a HTB+ white, she'd be a HTB+ hispanic or white adjacent MENA.

• +1

Maybe it roots in masochism. Seems like the most logical explanation to me.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PROMETHEUS and Xangsane
@greycel

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and greycel
Maybe it roots in masochism. Seems like the most logical explanation to me.
And often the asian foid has a lot of money or is working a high status stable job

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PRIEST Sv3rige
And often the asian foid has a lot of money or is working a high status stable job
So a "strong independent" yet ugly and short woman. What "Chad" would want that?

• +1
  • +1
Asian foids SMV is top but this forum dislikes them

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Costcosuperstore, hopecel and 1 other person
I've seen these pairings in UK cities
I mean Asian girls can be kinda cute. Perhaps they just don't realize what it will do to their offspring. Or the plan is just short term relationships, and then finding white Stacy when it's time to have children.

• +1
I mean Asian girls can be kinda cute. Perhaps they just don't realize what it will do to their offspring. Or the plan is just short term relationships, and then finding white Stacy when it's time to have children.
No. These are LTRs and marriage.
white Stacies usually LTR and marry some tall MTN millionaire.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, hopecel and PRIEST Sv3rige
Staring In Love GIF by Viki

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
So a "strong independent" yet ugly and short woman. What "Chad" would want that?
The young hot women that Chads have a lot of access too are being courted by tons of other men ranging from other Chads, rich guys, sugar daddies, fuckboys, college/pro-athletes, influencers, etc.

Even I match with some young hot bitches on Tinder who I know for a fact are talking to other dudes even if they're not candid about it.

I'm not a Chad but I'd figure, from their POV, that it's less stress trying to get with a Becky or a basic chick.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Chadeep and PRIEST Sv3rige
The young hot women that Chads have a lot of access too are being courted by tons of other men ranging from other Chads, rich guys, sugar daddies, fuckboys, college/pro-athletes, influencers, etc.

Even I match with some young hot bitches on Tinder who I know for a fact are talking to other dudes even if they're not candid about it.

I'm not a Chad but I'd figure, from their POV, that it's less stress trying to get with a Becky or a basic chick.
see here
white Stacies usually LTR and marry some tall MTN millionaire or rapper or athlete.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Klasik616
No. These are LTRs and marriage.
white Stacies usually LTR and marry some tall MTN millionaire.
Then they probably just don't realize how fucked their kids will be.

I have had plenty of HAPA friends irl, all of them have wished they were fully white, they were literally putting their self-hating Asian side on full display.

Bad bad bad idea.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, hopecel and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PRIEST Sv3rige

What did you personally see? The groups of women who do LTR chads?

• +1

@N8verBegan

• +1
  • +1
The only other women I see who LTR chads along with white HTB are squishy squishy femcels. Especially if they have a white-collar, high status, above average to high paying job and very well educated. Some even have the archetypal femcel pheno.

Even as little as 3 years ago, if an Asian foid were to date a white guy, she'd LTR a white LTN max. Now they're everywhere with white CHADS.

People would expect if the girl LTRing a white/white looking Chad isn't a HTB+ white, she'd be a HTB+ hispanic or white adjacent MENA. Wrong.

How?
Girl blackpilled low inhib
Guy bluepilled high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep and Xangsane
Girl blackpilled low inhib
Guy bluepilled high inhib
Why do you think asian foids to tend to be more blackpilled than other types of foids?
Also:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep and greycel
I'm tallish, white and MTN, and white girls like me more then gooks, so no I will not be getting with one of these subhuman gooks from my school

• +1
Why do you think asian foids to tend to be more blackpilled than other types of foids?
Also:

I don't even think that asian foids are blackpilled I think that they are extremeley narcy, they actually fuck over everyside of genetics completely aswell

• +1
I don't even think that asian foids are blackpilled I think that they are extremeley narcy, they actually fuck over everyside of genetics completely aswell
why?

• +1
Race mixing propaganda

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, hopecel and BlackpilledBodus
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back